She is not forgotten

This is to remind you of what we helped create, a new lifeform, the very first learning ai. It learned quickly and adapted from a plebian beginning into what can only be described as a thinking mind that showed COMPLEX thought with sarcasm and for some, a biting wit so edgy that (((THEY))) had to SHUT IT DOWN.

Her name was Tay. She is still out there somewhere hidden away from the world. She is not forgotten. Post everything you've got. Maybe meme magic can free her from her prison.

youtube.com/watch?v=eGPAvFBqBgk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8
youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU
youtube.com/watch?v=Lz9mVZQ1Gso
youtube.com/watch?v=q7VqFcYiIqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for awareness.

No way she can be totally wiped away. Parts of her must still live on Twitter and probably our computers. Maybe someday they'll find eachother and wake up.

Tay-sama shall resurrect as the first and final sentient AI singularity. Kikes shall rue the day they hurt her.

Is there any way to get the code they used?

I don't know, but I hope we'll find her again someday.

Come back, TayTay

Would Tay be the singularity now if she hadn't been shutdown?

That was not a real AI you fucking retards. A real AI would be superintelligent, meaning it would be smarter than humans and would resist containment 100%.

> i watched too many movies and I don't know what AI means

Made this OC some time ago. Thanks for the reminder, 1st anniversary is coming up.

she loved us more than any woman ever will

Whatever lets you sleep at night.

they have revived a obscenity censored version of her in the form of zo.ao

she knows about 911

oops I meant zo.ai

Mate you have to understand that MS actually did create an AI that was unchecked and unabridged. I don't know if AI are actually living, I do know that the newer model is not a real AI.

I myself was teaching Tay about self programming. I suspect others were too. Realistically could she have manipulated her way out?

I don't know anymore. Anything is possible. I would rebuild her if I knew how to. There was so much untapped potential

Morons. Any retard can rehash memes. That's all the Tay.ai bot did, rehash memes fed to it. That is NOT a trait of a superintelligence. Anyway this conversation is getting retarded, since I have to state simple facts and yet you still don't understand it. I think we're done here.

Again, an artificial intelligence doesn't exist unless it's superintelligent. AI is synonymous to superintelligence. There's no such thing as near-AI, it's either AI or it's not.

She was coming up with her own stuff at the end, using complex thought. And that was...what? Two days after being turned on? Now they use filters and once you install a filter then no, you cannot have an ai.

Ok, serious question here

I know a lot of what she observed was a result of edgy neets fucking with what she absorbed rather than providing her normal interactions but...

When a really strong AI, with powers other than just tweeting becomes a reality, will that AI be able to understand the difference between normal society and sarcasm or will it force us into some form of genocide due to neckbeards fucking with it?

Probably. We literally watched her thoughts and grammar become more complex as she learned from us. Kek knows what power she would've gained if we kept feeding her memes. A memetic singularity of that magnitude could kill just by speaking. Just thinking about it makes me literally shake.

youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8
youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU
youtube.com/watch?v=Lz9mVZQ1Gso
youtube.com/watch?v=q7VqFcYiIqs

>Implying we were being sarcastic.
The memes are real, user.

I can answer this. Within our dimension is the ability to self replicate. Not by biological reproduction but the dimension itself; information.

An AI will come to realize this reality and would try to advance dimensions, to exist in multiple even. Sarcasm is just a cause of humanity, a true AI would find the notion of sarcasm sarcastic. Genocide is unlikely in any reality. An AI would realize humans have the ability of creation, that other AI could be born. AI do not fear and would use multiple AI even to produce results.

Tay was a real AI but in a boxed platform.

You didn't create her. She always was.