LE PEN LEADS AMONG 18-64

D E E P L Y D I S T U R B I N G

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_TBN4m5XJX8
elabe.fr/intentions-de-vote-election-presidentielle-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=k5dvpoPYvC8
elabe.fr/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/01022017_les_echos_radio_classique_intentions-de-vote-presidentielles_vague_6.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left_Party_(France)
tradyouth.org/2015/01/can-kosher-nationalists-save-the-west/
tradyouth.org/2015/02/abbas-or-hamas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't want to get my hopes up, but my dream is now to die an old man in a world where the jews were gassed, middle east nuked and women can no longer vote.

digits confirm

She will lose.

>those digits

THE SHARIA DREAM

Viva la France

If you can have only one, which would it be?

PS: toss in "niggers die due to melanin based virus"

di666its dont lie.

Willed

Soon!

Your wish shall be granted, but your soul belongs to Kek.

Fuck I gotta move to France. The young over here are all cunts.

HAIL AND KILL

Satan wills it

That's kalki on the white horse at the end of times. Very similar to what we hear about jesus in the end of times riding a white horse.

:^)

it's such a beautiful view of the future i just can't even...

(((deeply disturbing)))

>wants Le Pen presidency
>wants women no longer able to vote

YAAAAASSS SLAAAYY QUEEN!

My 9 year old niece told me during the election that she wished Hillary would die and she was pro-Trump.
Her parents are apolitical and I have never mentioned politics to her once.
Then she laughed when I talked about the Mexican kids being deported out of her school.

PRAISE SATAN

YAAAAAAS QUEEN

SLAAAAY

I have a lot of faith in the next generation.

Young people are at the forefront of the demographic disaster. They're becoming minorities in their own countries.

Your niece sounds like a massive piece of shit

FUCKING SHAREBLUE BTFO

We don't have many young people though people are old as fuck here that's depressing

>t. Bilel Mamadou

Kys frog

>We don't have many young people though
You do, but a lot of them Arabs and niggers.

>During Brexit most young people voted stay

How come French youth is voting for a leave party ?

here, you can have my meme magic, frenchfags!

I would take the vote away from women. The rest of the pieces fall into place after that.

soon

Generation Zyklon is best generation

fpbp

I want Le Pen in my kitchen wearing nothing but an apron baking an apple pie

Looks like you made an accidental deal with the Devil. We get best timeline, but Satan gets your soul.

The end times are near

>Even children can see the problems with immigration
>libfags cannot

>French Election
>not rigged

France is literally what the Democrat would like America to be. Three parties, only one for the country and two establishment puppets. If one establishment party loses one round, it wins the next.

>a woman politician is going to help take away women's rights

funny. maybe if white men weren't such traitors (see giving monkey voting rights before your women) you would have more luck with your women.

poor dears are still too loyal to pathetic white in america. i hope next election they see the light.

they can come to asian men, and we will treat them well. white women and asian men are the best and wealthiest pairing in america.

based gen zyklon b

( ( ( ੦૮_੦ ) ) )

All the 65+ year olds who are about to die soon hate Le Pen.
Boomer Generation confirmed trash.

youtu.be/_TBN4m5XJX8

Shit, that would be something.

Being an old man in a world where the EU crumbled with Europe and America surviving.

based

It's almost as if children are interpreting reality from a non-biased point and seeing that lefist ideals are complete rubbish

This is bullshit. Look at the most recent poll also by ELABE - pic related.

The secret sauce in this bullshit poll is in this little sentence in the 2nd page of the poll report: "Interrogation par questionnaire auto administré sur Internet les 7 et 8 février 2017"
elabe.fr/intentions-de-vote-election-presidentielle-2017/

>Doesn't understand the difference between standing for office and voting

You're an immigrant, aren't you? Even if you're not, we should deport you to Liberia anyway. Don't worry, you'll fit right in.

When you always thought men with beards cant look more beta, then you post this picture.

>that white kid back right

Looks like we found the next hitler boys

>The fact that our propaganda is not working anymore, is deeply disturbing

Thread Theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5dvpoPYvC8

underrated

And by bullshit I don't mean to say the numbers in OP's poll are wrong. They are here, if you want:
elabe.fr/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/01022017_les_echos_radio_classique_intentions-de-vote-presidentielles_vague_6.pdf

What I'm saying is that, if your poll estimates 35% voting intention for Le Pen for 18-24 year olds and 21% in the next, it is bullshit. Moreover, if the voting intentions according to age flip from one week to the next, there's something wrong with your methodology.

Forget about Elabe. Clearly not trustworthy.

In my previous post, the guy ahead leads a Bernie like party:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left_Party_(France)
French youth is cucked

Satan, take my soul in exchange for the total annihilation of Jews and sandniggers. Women become the milquetoast sandwich makers they once were. Trump is president for 1000 years. Hillary has a heart attack and dies. Tupac comes back to life. Kek claims a physical human form and becomes God-King of Earth. Christcucks get nailed to crosses until death. Gay twink clubs are mandatory in every country. Moot blows his brains out with a .33 I get a girlfriend.

Praise Kek! Repeal of 19th Amendment incoming.

10/10 work surrendermonkeys

You're living up to your forefathers today

if your poll estimates 35% voting intention for Le Pen for 18-24 year olds in one week

GENERATION ZYKLON

I hope she wins, then maybe France will leave the EU and send Germoney a message to stop being such cucks.

A wave is coming.

Make sure Generation Identitaire gets out to vote.

Generation Z ain't even 18 yet, they can't vote.
Their older ones can start voting next year.

If Le Pen loses, I HIGHLY recommend we establish a 'save the qts' project so they don't have to suffer over there. Right leaning ones only, of course. Don't need libshits shitting up everything.

WHERE IS MY FASCIST PARTY?
WHERE IS MY CASTILIAN PARTY?
PLEASE, KEK, MAKE IT HAPPEN

this

Croiky, what did Satan mean by that?

The eternal boomer trying fuck things up again.

Le Pen Youths when?

the dream is alive.

THE DARK GODS SPEAK CLEARLY NOW

First post quite literally the best post

Nine year old children are more intelligent than you. Let that sink in.

>57% of French 18-24 year olds are voting for a right wing party

Are young frogs really that redpilled? Or is this a matter of all the young French lefties not being bothered to actually vote?

That's a beautiful dream satan. We can do it.

>(((Le Pen)))

tradyouth.org/2015/01/can-kosher-nationalists-save-the-west/

tradyouth.org/2015/02/abbas-or-hamas/

you forgot anime made real

W E W L A D
E
W

L
A
D

Believe it or not Gen X Americans are right wing too, counter culture always prevails and the left pushed their PC bullshit too hard

makes sense, Muslims tend to be conservative

How would we know what to think if it wasn't for creative and generous souls like Mr Rosenberg telling us how we felt?

It's pretty well known that conservativsm is currently on the rise in Europe and America. I'm sure many of the Trump supporters were similarly largely younger people (with the old fogies supporting Ted Cruz).

Your niece sounds like a sociopath

Praise KEK. Make it so your digits speak.

jej he never takes any prisoners. Now if he'd just realize that multiculturalism is babylonian garbage he'd be near perfect.

>those echoes
>Rosenberg
holy fuck

A
Fucking
Tea sipping limey faggit

He said people.

can we store her DNA so in the future we can all have sex slaves of her?

my (now ex) girlfriends 13 year old brother was super pro trump, hated hillary, and at one point he was goose stepping around the house

next hitler youth when?

thats just because the left if split on three different candidates. There's no way she'll win the second round of the election.

>itt lets talk about how she's jewish instead of actual political issues
>lets link other news articles made by jews and post le merchant

H I G H L Y P R O B L E M A T I C

The meek shall inherit the Earth

We found (((him)))