>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So it looks like the lugenpresse will keep shilling muh russia until the next """Scandal""" happens

recycle this thread post in this one for now

I bet even if there's a new scandal, it'll come back to MUH RUSSIA

the left is boring and predictable

CIA largely involved in starting a war with Vietnam and Iraq when it shouldn't have happened.

Why are they still in power then?

>Trump is the leaker
>FBI opens investigation
>Trump uses the case as precedent and opens investigation on HIllary

>mfw I thought the CIA would improve with Trump's pick

How long until Trump sends the FBI to investigate the CIA?

Take a guess

Because they got to bring friends

I mean, it's been heavily investigated for months. I would have thought Obama would have put this on high priority.

If there really is Russian collusion with Trump, I don't think they would have let him become president in the first place.

Trump isn't the leaker, but he's definitely going to take advantage of this. Or so I hope.

Flynn was the key to bring down the establishment/deep state, it's obvious why (((they wanted him out

>Worked under Obama in the DIA
>Knew all about the CIA shenanigans, funding of ISIS, Pizzagate
>Obama admin starts taping him before leaving, probably illegally
>Leak few parts of his conversation with RU ambassador to the media
>Media starts the shilling campaign
>Flynn didn't do anything illegal
>We still haven't seen the full transcript
>Trump ousts him

How could Trump fall for such easy bait? Who is behind this?

Pence? Priebus?

Why the fuck didn't he stand by Flynn?

Any investigation would prove Flynn innocence.

(((They are shilling now saying they will investigate, but they won't. They know it's all BS. And they already got what they wanted.

Huge mistake and shown of weakness by Trump

How is he gonna purge anything without Flynn now?

How can Trump do better among female voters in 2020?

I don't think Trump would be the leaker, as that would actually get him in hot water.

Or am I mistaken?

Good thing the average Joe has checked out of the coverage and the only people who care are leftist sycophants. Honestly, the media is essentially talking to itself.

CIA is a rogue organization that works for international powers. It needs to be banned.

Reposting for Aussie user asking why the Democrats are trying these attacks.

They don't have a choice. They fucked up so badly in the elections and lost all three branches of government. They have it in their heads that they will recover the Legislative branch with midterms in 2018 (Which Democrat voters always ignore for the most part, and I do not see it being any different this time but it's not wise to underestimate the enemy.)

The DNC can only cry and hope a fraction of she shit the they at the wall sticks. But in the end it won't and they will just be left with a mess. It's going to be laughable as they double-down on identity politics and run an even worse candidate than Hillary in 2020.
The Democratic party is in its death throes.

Though I will also add it's going to be funny seeing who "Trump is a puppet to" next.

REINCE IS THE RAT. Chuck Johnson has always had good info, and has an inside track with Trump's people.

There were only six years between the last Vietnam War era President (Nixon) and the first outright CIA stooge (GHWB via Reagan). Both Ford and Carter were useless hackjobs who couldn't or wouldn't stand up to the CIA.

The mission right now is to demoralize every one of us.

Total dopamine depletion.

We are now at the highest shillcon level and will remain so until further notice.

youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ&t=1s

The only good thing about this is they are pushing people who were on the fence about Trump over to supporting him

Morning
>Trump tweets: The real story here is why are there so many illegal leaks coming out of Washington? Will these leaks be happening as I deal on N.Korea etc?
>Schwarzenegger's Apprentice finale dead last in ratings among big 4
>Was the shows lowest rated episode
>Kellyanne Conway says Flynn offered his resignation to Trump
>Linda McMahon sworn in as Small Biz Secretary
Afternoon
>Spicer rally
>Opens briefing by exclaiming "Happy Valentine's Day!"
>Says Trump asked for Flynn's resignation
>"It's was a trust issue not a legal issue"
>Gives timeline of events
>Trump was not told DoJ was interested in conversation until 2 weeks after Pence spoke on the issue
>Whitehouse has been looking into the issue for weeks
>Spicer says Trump is not keeping dossiers on journalist
>Trump signs repeal of Dodds Frank provision
>Office of Government Ethics recommends probe into Kellyanne Conway for comments on Ivanka Trump product
>Director of Secret Service resigns
>Chaffetz says House Oversight won't investigate Flynn
>Would be under Intel committee jurisdiction
>Says Flynn was right to resign
>Schumer wants Sessions to recues himself from any investigations into Flynn's Russian connections
>Hannity: Leaks from "shadow warriors" inside government are very dangerous
>Flynn says he didn't discuss sanctions with Russian ambassador
>Rand Paul: It would be "excessive" for Congress to investigate Flynn
>“I just don’t think it’s useful to be doing investigation after investigation, particularly of your own party,”
>Says it takes time away from things like repealing and replacing Obamacare
>House Intel Committee Chairman: Won't investigate Flynn, will investigate leaks
>McConnell: “Highly likely” Senate Intel will investigate Flynn
>Sen. Blunt: There should be investigation into Russian connection /w Trump admin
>Likely Flynn will be asked to come to committee
Tonight
>Whitehouse will not push for two state solution in Israel
>Kellyanne Conway: Leaks are "dangerous stuff"

almost a million votes is alot of ground even with swamp draining. IL is seriously fucked.

I thought you guys would be a dark horse flip desu
fucking Hartford man , fuck that place. I figured the wealthy white fucks would fall in line in Fairfied/ New Haven counties and vote the man who would actually benefit them.

Does the President have the power to defund and dissolve the CIA and NSA?

ever consider that they were just targeting Flynn? the guy was ousted under Obama for bringing up the CIA's shitty handling of Syria. They never liked him after that

stop importing rapists

Focus on white women.

Get their children and husbands jobs

Where in Missouri?

/western St. Louis county/ here

Stop spamming this shit

PART 2

THE WATER RISES, FRIEND

Like this one?
>But who leaked it?
>Donald Trump.
>*FUCKS internally*

I've been attracting the lefty trolls on Twitter tonight. Easiest way to get rid of them is to ask them to point out what law Flynn has broken.

A few incorrectly tried the Logan Act, which isn't in play here based on the transcripts. In fact, the transcripts we have aren't even that improper. Had they been with say, the Venezuelan ambassador there wouldn't be much of a fuss.

It's that it was Russia.

But nothing he said broke any laws, assuming transcripts are complete.

tldr; Trump asked for that resignation based on several things. this was just what pushed it over.

"Ok, ok Jr. Once Trump is out of the way, Jeb! will become Vice President. Just make sure you guys hold up your end of the deal."

Also I love CK

I want to put my penis in her vagina if you know what I mean

stop replying and just report

>trying to cheer up Sup Forums
>links 3edgy5me "cybernazi"

You are like a little baby. Watch this.
>KIMI TO
youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs

Tons of females voted for Trump. We should be proud that many didn't buy into the Shillary campaign. If Trump can keep from being deterred long enough to do what he wants to do, everyone will be voting for him.

Anything interesting happening tomorrow? When can we except Trump to start making moves?

Anybody going to bake? I can probably make a few.

Does anybody else get random ass news alerts on their computer? I just got an alert saying that the German Shepard has won the 141st Kennel Club dog show.

Wouldn't him leaking classified information be grounds for an impeachment hearing?

>the CIA still thinks they can beat us

>Dick Spencer

welcome to windows 10

Not sure on defunding. I would assume yes, since they're under the executive branch. He could just dissolve both.

I want to make many jewbabies with CK

WHO IS THE RAT?

>CIA is doing this because of the trump fanfiction

Well, they are failing because it is just pissing me off

FIND THE DELEGATES, FIND THE RAT

CIA still pissed they got btfo by Bane

>TRAITORS LIKE TRUMP WILL BE FIRED EDITION

>meet up with fuckbuddy for vaginatime day
>unable to focus on sex, keep thinking of spicer's press briefing and flynn stories
>just keep railing the absolute shit out of her in anger
>unable to cum myself because i keep stressing on who the (((CIA))) is going to target next
>she finally passes out, look at the clock and it's 11:11pm
what did kek mean by this?

All hail President Ryan.

Get that kike-loving, traitor Trump OUTTA THERE.

I did, but I doubt it will work judging by the catalog

To catch a rat...we need a rat.

1-800-CALL-RATO

Sup Forums is literally in LOVE with trump. Literally.
Bunch of fags.

These leaks have been disgustingly inaccurate about the current administration.
There's only one man capable of such disgusting actions, and that's Joe.

Come clean, Joe, I know you're reading this.

Ask Pence, he seems to be good friends with the family that holds the keys.

Spread the word dear brothers

I don't think Trump supporters have a big enough presence on social media right now. Facebook or Twitter, tho Facebook is a little better.

We're fighting an uphill battle on both obv, but lefty bots are stealing top comments everywhere and getting more exposure.

They're spreading fake news about Trump making him look bad, and it's showing up in normies feeds.

I don't know how we win a rigged game senpai.

>Not being in love with Trump
What are you, a faggot?

but it's unifying us. that's the great thing about the state's understanding of social influence: they're stupid.

I'm a current /nogunz/ with rifle training that's interested in picking something up for home defense. I have a friend that has a practically new Glock 37 he said he'll sell for $500. Is it worth it if I can Jew him down to $450? Or should I just get something else?

OUT OUT OUT!!!

That's like defunding and dismantling the National Guard. They are massive agencies with thousands of employees and god-knows-how-many unaccounted assets, contractors, and SAPs.

It has to be a surgical strike, but fortunately that should be easier now that they have made a play against Flynn. They know the clock is ticking for this reason - it's why shills and the media have reached peak insanity.

rinsed penis

wtf i love le ebin anti anime man now

twitter is shadow banning if not straight out banning them might be part of the problem.

It's Chuck Johnson's info, fag.

Jokes on them. My morale is unshakable. We fucking won the election. AGAINST ALL ODDS. All these cunts can do is cry and complain and drag on, hoping to slow the President's progress as much as possible--and it is costing them crucial energy and resources to do just that. We haven't even gotten to the fights that matter yet! Fuck 5d underwater backgammon, They can't beat this man in checkers!

THE TRAIN'S COMING. Nothing can stop it now.

WHO IS GOING TO BAKE NEXT?!

That was me. Thanks mate! Good analysis.

didn't read lol

Enjoy supporting a traitor.

we check the date
we read
we think
we spread

so people are starting to think it's really reince?

Loving a man who loves his country and wants to save it. Of course that would be a foreign concept to a liberal piece of shit like you

>(((people)))

>crisis and impeachment inevitable

By giving them coupons for free AR-10's or M1A's

Trump made the right call sacking Flynn

Bannon was searching for Flynn's replacement two weeks ago

The only mistake he made was not keeping Pence in the loop

The people who run twitter are mortal and live in San Francisco, a gun-free area.

Literally who?

IT WAS THE FEBRUARY SURPRISE
THE FEBRUARY SURPRISE ALL ALONG

Are you retarded? The enemy has been doing this same shit since the beginning of the campaign and Trump still won convincingly. Like I said, most working people who support Trump have checked out or dont care whats reported

They are retailing for that. What's coming with the pistol? Is this serving as a carry gat too, or just an HD gun?

The shilling is not that bad actually. Grabembythepussy was way worse than now. Iowa was fucking stupid compared to now.

You seem to be new to this shpill. How can you persistently call this the "highest" shilling if you haven't experienced real shilling? You sound like a recent addition to ptg, no?

tonight CNN is on with more "breaking news" saying "Trump aids in constant touch with "Senior Russian Officials" during campaign.

They are even suggesting Jeff Sessions will have to recuse himself from any investigation into this.

Hmmmm

Kinda makes you ponder, eh?

dont know about you senpai but I painted my gf's insides white. I figured I aint gonna worry about that shit right now

>Cuck Wilson
>people

Rick Wilson believing it's Rinsed Penis actually makes me LESS likely to thinks it's Rinsed Penis.

WE'LL KEEP FIGHTING
AND WE'LL WIN

>I don't know how we win a rigged game senpai