Actual deep state insider here

Actual deep state insider here.

Ok, first things first,

Mike Pence, Paul Ryan, and Rance Preibus are working together and waiting to take the reigns. Trump was a tool that pulled cart to it's destination and now they are about to discard the tool.

Listen Closely:
Trump was promised around 20% of shares of Rosneft:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosneft

This is why there was extensive contact, communications, and quid pro quo interactions. There are also insignificant loans that were made to Trump over the period of 2002 to 2010.

The administration will break apart piece by piece until the ides of march. Symbolism is important because every "architect" thinks they are a goddman poet. Cute shit that could get them caught one day.

The GOP used Trump once they saw that he would win and knew of the Russian interaction. Pence knew that Flynn lied to him and purposefully was put on national television to repeat Flynn so as to appear as if he's left out of the loop and is isolated form Trump's inner circle.

Deep State knows what it's doing and Trump is, well, up a creek without a paddle to a certain extent. Expect President Pence before the end of 2017. Remember, this was all orchestrated.

Screen Cap and I'll tell you about long range plans

Remember, this is just the beginning
nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/carter-page-trump-russia-igor-sechin-dossier-2017-1
treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/as0005.aspx?src=ilaw
thenewamerican.com/world-news/north-america/item/17396-u-s-government-and-top-mexican-drug-cartel-exposed-as-partners
intelnews.org/tag/robin-townley/
state.gov/s/inr/
youtube.com/watch?v=fKScvUKckIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off you retarded larper.

what happens after the country starts murdering kikes in the streets?

Not gonna lie, former deep state insider here. This is fucking hilarious watching the media crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Trump keep the nuclear codes.

Whats the deal with Cruz?

what happened during the primaries

kys shit larper sage

>gop used trump once they saw that he would win
stopped reading there. they still don't believe he won

Post rare Barron drawing if real

Why would a Deep Stater leak this unless this was an attempt to plant a seed of doubt benefiting the Deep State?

>NYT
Fuck off.

Canadian deep insider here too bud
Deep in the Canadian boreal forest
The black flies are planning on biting the shit out of the working middle class, as well as the elites

The blackflies have an uneasy alliance with the skeeters too bud, so grab a dart and tell em to frig off.

actual insider here. we never quote Wikipedia and nytimes.

Deepstate Trump supporter here. We seriously can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Sounds great. I would love to see more of the King of USA

Why? Let him nuke something, that should be fun

ok ill bump reddit is here tonight apparently

>"Actual deep state insider here."
>no timestamp
suuure...

As long as you BUILD and DEPORT, I wouldn't be too mad

wtf now im a cruzmissile

Are you prepared for the repercussions of 60 million+ supporters, many whom are military trained, and/or have expertise in weaponry and gorilla warfare tactics? Are you prepared to die for your cause? The globalist have underestimated the people that make up this country. That was your first mistake. Now go larp somewhere else, fat kid.

Actual Rance Preebis (or however my name is spelled) here.

OK Sup Forums, first thing's first. This OP is a faggot. He just wants attention.

youre full of shit

>deep state insider
kek, you think someone that high up cares about this place? There are no fucking plebs in the deep state.

>Screen Cap and I'll tell you about long range plans

ok capped.

what are the long range plans?

are we still getting a better america? is the tea party legit going to work for small business and traditional values? will the middle class return, and will the dnc be ousted for their crimes in any way

You got destroyed by goat fuckers. You'll get defeated in one day. We'll just drone strike your mobile homes.
Literally nothing of value was lost.

>many whom are military trained, and/or have expertise in weaponry and gorilla warfare tactics

Citation needed.

fake and gay

saged

businessinsider.com/carter-page-trump-russia-igor-sechin-dossier-2017-1

you this guy

Aww that's cute

>The GOP used Trump once they saw that he would win and knew of the Russian interaction
we watched the news this entire election cycle, historical reviser

Reminder this is clearly the new agenda, to sow discontent among the right and attack the administration at large, not Trump himself.

Deep state insider. I thought ryan and mcconnell were going to try to get voter id passed and tax reform before selling trump out? Republican establishment is scared that liberals will obstruct pence because he has no mandate?

i hate these stupid LARP threads

very believable post you have here, dave

trump is still going to throw you in the slammer for touching kids tho

>Rance Preibus
KYS

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

Well I guess we're going to have to meme the deaths of every single person with a net worth above 100 million then.

"We" got destroyed by goat fuckers? Do explain. I think you have us confused. I am current military. Everyone I know from this side supports Trump. You think you have better drones than us? What are speaking of, autistic child? Hilarious little nigger you are.

Well even if that's true, it's a Trump fuckup. He appointed Reince to be the chief of staff and he appointed Pence to lead transition...

and the fucking shills wonder why their so easy to spot.

We'll still get the wall and deportations, r-right?

Hahahahahahahahahaha

>Got enough drones for all of us, faggot?
>Got enough drone operators willing to do that, faggot?
>Did the drones work on the goat fuckers, faggot?

You're a little fuckin' faggot, dude.

If this were true, I would expect you to leak it to the MSM propoganda machine.

Proofs or gtfo.

Fake and gay.

20% of Rosneft is about USD 13.7B.

Isn't Trump only worth about $4B?

This would quadruple Trump's wealth.

The establishment didn't like Cruz because he was a strong conservative ideologue and the Republican establishment isn't super conservative. Trump wasn't ideal for them, but they wanted someone who wasn't loyal to an actual ideology and didn't mind crony capitalism. That's Trump. Grassroots for a few months, then backed by the establishment.

holy shit! i fucking knew it!
i've been working my whole life on anti-mosquito projects. my latest includes poisoning them with little tiny blowdarts fired from a drone. my research may be of some help in your battles.
i'll leave the plans it in a remote wilderness area and post the coordinates as soon as my mom gets back with the car. you'll know it's the post because the image will be incredibly low effort.

Are you going to say anything else? Or did you make a tripcode just to post once and never again afterwards.

>Trump was promised around 20% of shares of Rosneft:
>posts wikipedia entry that doesn't mention him anywhere in it
upboat

>A-ALL ACCORDING TO P-PLAN

Trumpets on damage control

LARPing faggot.

>Trump was promised around 20% of shares of Rosneft

stopped reading right there

He said he'd end DACA and DAPA on day one and now he's kind of backed off of that all together, so... I hope.

It doesn't matter at this point. The GOP folk, the people, are loyal to Trump. You must him and you unleash the monster, especially if he calls for a coup. People will actually get off their ass for once, something I completely understand you think literally won't or can't happen. It can.

>NY Times

Bruh if you gonna LARP you gotta do better than that.

This will surely be the end of Trumps campaign.

How will he ever recover??

Well fucking expose it then. It's time for a totalitarian government. Fuck fascism.

>actual deep state insider

You should actually fucking neck yourself, larpfag

Makes no sense.

Trumps reputation would be destroyed if he gets impeached.

Why would he do it for shares in a state owned company for a resource, with a low price tag and a great over abundance, approving a pipeline going to Canada?

LARP detected.

Yesterday was a counter punch by the deep state is trying to take out Flynn. Flynn & new treasury sec, hit the deep state hard in the money nutsack yesterday. See below:

This was yesterday
treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/as0005.aspx?src=ilaw

The media blitz on Flynn occurred immediately after this happened.
Background info
thenewamerican.com/world-news/north-america/item/17396-u-s-government-and-top-mexican-drug-cartel-exposed-as-partners

intelnews.org/tag/robin-townley/

Flynn and Townsly have been moved here: state.gov/s/inr/

Be patient. Resist the larps, trolls and shills. Dig deeper than headlines.

Not gonna lie, Nasrallah here. This is fucking hilarious watching the idiot (Trump) crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Trump keep the nuclear codes.

pssst... hey... wanna try some deep state?

>Sources in the article are just links to older articles from the same site

Give information

>20% of Rosneft
Really?
Perhaps Trump is making Russia great again if Putin just gifted him 20% of Entire Russia's economy.

To give 20% of Rosneft is like to give 10 of 50 states into private ownership.

Please answer this "deep state"

Oy vey

>20% of Russia only worth $13.7 billion

How poor is Russia now post-resource price collapse?

>waiting to take the reigns
>the reigns
>reigns
Yeah, you're a real high-end educated political spy, aren't ya?

Where does Bannon fit in all this?

>Trumps reputation would be destroyed if he gets impeached
Top fucking kek!
>implying his name's worth anything now
>implying a reputable US based bank would lend trump a dime

I'm a deep state operative stationed in Canada to avoid Russian hacking. Trump is finished fuckers. Trust me I'm deep inside the orifice of the state here like way deep.

He's a fucking used car salesman.

Yeah right the (((establishment)))) don't like (((Cruz)))

Deep State insider here. OP is lying and you're all gay.

>Worth 13b$ under sanctions and monetary intervention when Russia's currency is artificially divided by 2 with combined world's efforts

Really makes you think

Is this the same fag who comes on here every day dickriding the Jew?

>gets my attention

>then shows a NY Times link

Fuck off.

>Russian interaction.

can we just stop with the lies already

jesus christ

>trump was the tool that pulled the cart
>trump promised 20% of rosneft
deepsate inside here, this is bullshit

>Are you prepared for the repercussions of 60 million+ supporters, many whom are military trained, and/or have expertise in weaponry and gorilla warfare tactics?

I am unconcerned. To use that gun first you have to find a way to get out of that basement.

what is next with Ukraine

and Soros

and the right sector/azov nazi batallians?

only retard templar holdouts and oil titans voted for trump. Enlightened illuminaty and rothchilds voted for trump

oops

Certified DeepStater here (The Original OG DEEPSTATE WHUT WHUUUT)
peep dis info yo , peep the date

BALLGAME

You got that right brother. There was no other option. If these liberals are so pissed now, they should have voted for a real person with our best interest at heart; Ron Paul.

nice larp

You must be new here

saved the thread

Nothing.
They are going to be butthurt We are going to shell them away from Novorossia and Crimea.

So far We have everything We wanted from Urine. Now we're just waiting for them to give it up and admit they lost

If they want to side with NATO they will have to surrender and stop fighting.

>be cuckservative
>think what I could do to save this country
>I can't ban Muslims or tighten immigration
>no that would be dumb
>lightbulb.jpg
>I'm going make my number one priority repealing gay marriage

God these people are fucking cancer. Hey who cares if the country turns brown so long as two fags cant kiss, right? Jesus learn to prioritize

ACTUAL actual deep state insider here. OP is a faggot.

Oh you silly LARPers.

>1 post by this ID
>nytimes
>sage hide

Looks like he's single-honestly bringing down capitalism.

>filename

fuck off shill
sage

I'll give you this instead of timestamp :

youtube.com/watch?v=fKScvUKckIo

>When the bait causes even the CIA to bite

Huge faggot here and I'm deep inside if you know what I'm saying. Op's mom is going to die tonight for this larp shitpost

dont ignore the actual thread saver above

Sigh, gonna throw this into my "shit Sup Forums says folder"
So far I think FBIAnon is the only one proving true.