It's over

cnn.com/2017/02/14/politics/donald-trump-aides-russians-campaign/index.html

You fools. American dignity is dying screaming. I hope you are all happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs6albany.com/news/nation-world/intercepted-communications-revealed-that-trumps-associates-spoke-to-russian-officials-02-15-2017
nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is it that the only sources I see of these kinds of posts are from CNN? Are they trying this retardedly hard to stay relevant?

The CNN is a reputable news organization.
But if you wish, cbs6albany.com/news/nation-world/intercepted-communications-revealed-that-trumps-associates-spoke-to-russian-officials-02-15-2017

>hurrr...fake news

trumpkins are cancer

More fake news. More shareblue.

>cnn

The fact is I've seen multiple threads about this only from a news organization I already don't trust. Give me the biggest bait you got faggot cause I already bit the tip and know you got shit

Also

nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html?_r=0

Lol, I've been posting this shit all month, and all the nationalist Drumpfies kept saying it was ((nothing)).

I salute you sir, just keep posting accurate reporting based on facts and legitimate primary sources. Eventually, they will stop nutting over the bullshit pizzagate, and then just leave. Then, finally, Sup Forums will be back to its better, old ways. Where the hatred was semi balanced by thought provoking discussion, and sometimes even bipartisan agreement and comradery.

its over, for you. your boss is going to jail for touching kids.

GET IN HERE!!!

SHILLS ARE TRYING LIKE CRAZY TO SLIDE THIS!!!

NEW HASHTAG CAMPAIGN!!!

TO COUNTER THE FALSE MSM AND DEEPSTATE NARRATIVES ABOUT RUSSIA

GET IN HERE AND KEEP IT BUMPED! NOW!!!

>The CNN is a reputable news organization.
Reputable by who, exactly? Because it's not by about 70% of the American people, and probably even more than that world wide.

>American dignity is dying

You know this is how I fucking know you retards are fucking shilling. No one on fucking Sup Forums thinks the US has any fucking dignity. Trump is the wrench that we tried to throw into the fucking machine and its worked but don't give me this fucking dignity bullshit or how the world hates us.

All that shit only effects leftists who fucking thinks the world is a god damn popularity contest. I'm fucking sick of this shit. I want back the only people we had to worry about was fucking JIDF.

Go to hell and I hope someone kills every single one of you "shareblue" "ctr" faggots. I'd rather have fucking JIDF come back you kikes.

So the ethnic Russian in the dossier is the guy that bought a Trump property at an inflated rate, right?

Same Russian that was at Mar-a-lago this weekend?

Same Russian that co-owns a bank with the Commerce pick, Ross?

>The CNN is a reputable news organization.

Jesus fuck delusional

these faggot shills are so tiresome. when will they all get purged?

>The CNN
Please hire better spammers, CTR. These ones can barely speak English.

Hello, where are the proofs?

I miss being able to make a thread that was just political shitposting that wasn't as important as pizzagate or something and it not 404 in less than 4 minutes.

Yawn.

>it's over
>i-it's o-over guise
>i-it's o-ogre t-trumpfkins

Same shit, different year. Truly, what a fucking time to be alive boys.

>SHILLS

Considering the action you're pushing right now, you're the definition of a shill.

I think of my country as a lot of things. Dignified is not one of them.
He should start investigating who the leakers are, and throw the book at the lot of them. they broke the law.

>Russia learns about pedophile ring centered on Hillary's campaign manager
>Russia contacts Trump and he gives them the okay to leak the emails (Assange already confirmed his source wasn't Russian btw)
>public loses trust leading to ((her)) defeat.

Since when was the truth a bad thing?

If the Russians did do the ((hacking))
THEY had the moral high ground! WTF is wrong with people open your eyes!!

I don't see this anywhere in the article.

The intelligence agencies then sought to learn whether the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians on the hacking or other efforts to influence the election. The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.

Several of Mr. Trump’s associates, like Mr. Manafort, have done business in Russia. And it is not unusual for American businessmen to come in contact with foreign intelligence officials, sometimes unwittingly, in countries like Russia and Ukraine, where the spy services are deeply embedded in society. Law enforcement officials did not say to what extent the contacts might have been about business.

The intercepted calls are different from the wiretapped conversations last year between Michael T. Flynn, Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, and Sergey I. Kislyak, Russia’s ambassador to the United States. In those calls, which led to Mr. Flynn’s resignation on Monday night, the two men discussed sanctions that the Obama administration imposed on Russia in December.

-NYT

You might have won the Cold War, but you lost the urh, plot?