Guys whats g-going on? Can someone give me a tl;dr. Is trump gonna get impeached?

Guys whats g-going on? Can someone give me a tl;dr. Is trump gonna get impeached?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=7j_ZfKmcnSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no. It's literally nothing. media is trying their damndest to discredit him at every turn though and we are having a huge influx of concern shills. nothing new really.

Whats the news about trump advisors talking to the russian govt

You just recited the full breadth of the story. Any news article about it other than that is just more salt from the election.

One of the guys that eventually would be part of trumps cabinet called some ruskies. This happened before trump was even pres.

Yea but if the three trump advisors wanted russian help and trump knew. Then its fucking over

Look up Yeltsin and realize that so long as the story of Yeltsin's election into Russia is widely known, Trump could have literally sucked off a KGB member and it'd still be a massive hypocrisy to persecute him.

>three trump advisors
only talking about the one guy that resigned
>trump knew
tough thing to even prove. word is we know that trump heard about the issue a few days before the guy resigned. Trump didn't call him to resign on the spot, obviously which is being pitched as super incriminating, but its basically due process to not have a stupid knee-jerk reaction from hearsay

Im just scared that trump knew about russian hacking and didnt care or encouraged him

>this delusion

poor little snowflake

Yea but the bigger story is the advisors.

>trump knew
I wish good luck on anyone that can try to prove this

Five threads just like this, go check one of them
SAGE

>Flynn talks to Russian ambassador
>hey don't do anything stupid we'll put an end to all the crazy shit obonga is pulling to shit up relations right before trump is inaugurated
>"wtf flynn is a russian agent and trump is a russian hacker because he doesn't want war"
That about sums it up

>snowflake

>impeached
from what, exactly?
why would you even think that, unless you have been listen to the fake news or something.

Ivanka got Maple'd

Nice try, Mellisa.

Going around Sup Forums ive seen numerous threads about how trump could get impeached.

Yup basically all the Russian stuff was true.

>russia
any real worry or is it all spin???

>Democrats see Russian influence everywhere, would like to go to war

Wow, sure is a 360° from their feelings about the Russians in the 1980's

>from what, exactly?

source.

I want to believe this but he resigned which is suspicious.

GET IN HERE!!!

SHILLS ARE TRYING LIKE CRAZY TO SLIDE THIS!!!

NEW HASHTAG CAMPAIGN!!!

TO COUNTER THE FALSE MSM AND DEEPSTATE NARRATIVES ABOUT RUSSIA

GET IN HERE AND KEEP IT BUMPED!!!!

It's complicated, but long story short it's a scheme to protect Obama Iran deal.

He resigned because he lied to the vice president

Deep state´s last gasp. They are afraid, user. Deeply, deeply afraid. In additional 12.5D Sumatran Barbeque territory, Flynn was the token Democrat in the administration. Now Trump has free reign to go fangs out on the intelligence state.

Do we know what he lied about?

The only worry is how Trump is still fighting an uphill battle against tptb. The impeachment talk is retarded.

He didnt tell pence that he and the ambassador discussed sanctions

Second wave McCarthyism

no trump wont get impeached.

some guy lied in a job interview and decided to step down when found out.

he was found out by American Spy agencies illegally taping a private citizens conversation and releasing it to the media as a form of political assassination.

the only people i see calling for impeachment are REEEEEdditors and they don't even say for what.

i really hope not, but it's maybe 50-50 at this point. definitely some skellys in the closet.

>50-50
for what?
why would even say 50-50 and you don't even know for what

Yes Hillary and Bernie are magically going to become the first dual president of the USA. Neoliberals are fucking retarded. The shilling is so obvious I wonder if anyone will bother watching them when another globalist faggot is installed as president and all they do is suck his dick all day long. How do msm reporters live with themsleves they should all kts

nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html?_r=0

If the discussions were about sanctions or the election, and Trump knew/ordered them, the He's fucked.

Sorry y'all, but Trump is likely not going to recover very well from this.

to be honest, it's really hard to know what is going on because there are so many people trying to attack the administration for purely political reasons
I actually care and want to know what the fuck is going on with Flynn but there's no way to know what the truth us because it's either "DRUMPF IS KGB" or "the Democrats are whining"

No the CIA is up to it's usual bullshit, using their assets in the media to whip up the useful idiots over nothing. Anonymous sources this, former british intelligence that, only a fucking idiot would believe any of it, unfortunately there are too many of those.

dont let them take him to pieces.. THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

deep state is trying desperately to sabotage Trump and put Pence into power. That's basically all. Deep state = CIA, NSA, FBI, and other powers

fucking this, I don't care about it, neither does the american public.

The oroville dam is more important to us.

Here you go OP

>discussions were about sanctions
they can talk about sanctions all they want, that's called doing their job.

Really? I thought it was the neocons trying to take over the whitehouse from the populists
(trump, bannon) because one way or another they aren't going to let the american people win if they can help it.

get white nations to kill each other in a war while importing 3rd world vermin... holy fuck they really are trying to genocide us.

Yup he's DONE. The entire Republican party is finished and they'll never win a national election ever again. Trump will be in jail within the next 12 months.

Sup Forums LITERALLY elected orange cheating Hitler and thought he was smart enough to get away with it....

-just a lot of drama
-yes there's some pretty strong evidence
-doesn't matter he's not gonna get impeached, just temporary drama

Yeah you fucking idiot that's what government officials do, and you have no proof of anything. None. Zero. Zip.

the problem is they don't see a difference in " conduct foreign policy " and talking about it.
no laws were broken by a long stretch. they can talk about foreign policy all they want.

Intel community trying to undermine Trump's presidency?

Dennis Kucinich explains it all:

> youtube.com/watch?v=7j_ZfKmcnSk
> youtube.com/watch?v=7j_ZfKmcnSk

>cheating Hitler
Only a retard or a child makes this comparison. Hitler really killed his political opposition. He murdered Rohm and his whole outfit, the night of the long knives and all that shit. The fact hillary and obama are still alive are proof trump isn't hitler. Idiot.

This. Then using some mockingbird derivative to trickle out information while they falsify evidence of it.