Should we be worried about Mike Pence?

I was looking at some old Alex Jones videos and came across this one

youtube.com/watch?v=CepZqxJvkNI

This was around the time Pence was nominated for VP, and Jones states that Pence is essentially the George HW Bush to Trump's Reagan.

With all the leaks coming out, and the continued worry that the neocon cuckservative Republican establishment will try and undermine Trump, is Pence someone to worry about? Remember that he has in the past stated cuckservative beliefs, such as support for the Iraq War and an immigration ban being unconstitutional. It's likely that he could be redpilled now after being around Trump and Bannon, and I really like him and think he's a nice guy, but these days you never know.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/mike-pence-dick-cheney-vice-president-2016-9
youtube.com/watch?v=YOmWUXWDzWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He definitely is. He's trying to steal the presidency. He's a Neocohen cuck the same as all the rest of the cuckservatives. Think "compassionate conservatism." Bush Jr. all over again.

Let's find out.

>He's trying to steal the presidency

Is he in cahoots with Paul Ryan and Mitch Mcconnell? Or Mccain and Graham? Or all of them?

And if he were to be president, will Bannon and people like Sessions and Tillerson go?

This is a no shit. Only way Trump was going to actually get the nomination was to pick a good goy as his running mate.

wew lad tillerson is still a problem and your target?

Yes and yes. He's literally in their fakey Open-Borders club. You know it in your heart.

Pence is ultra conservative. It's a blessing and a miracle that a man like that somehow got into the WH.

>listening to CIA agent Jones the closeted SJW, for anything but lolz

Pence isn't even a CFR member and was a insignificant Indiana representative he join politics at 42 hardly a career politician he was made the VP to secure the Evangecuck vote

Would Reince, McCain, McConnel, Ryan, Graham, etc. etc. etc. be happier with Pence as President than Trump?

Would all world leaders (except Putin) be happier with Pence as President than Trump?

Would the democrats be happier with Pence as President than Trump?

Would Google, Apple, Facebook and all other big corporations be happier with Pence rather than Trump?

Would Pence be Happy to be POTUS?

The wheels are in motion.

I voted for Trump, but I don't want an unstable/untrustworthy President.

This is a full on war the kind of shit we were promised for the RNC, but never got.

Is Pence not /ourguy/

If Trump gets killed in some sort of (((shady))) JFK tier assassination, then yes you should be worried since it would almost certainly have been Pence's doing.

kill yourself kike

It's fairly obvious that Pence is a neocon snake.
It's clear that Trump and Pence despise each other.

I hope Trump has been working out a plan behind the scenes to get rid of him.

He's got too much influence right now and Trump should put him out in the cold. I have a nagging suspicion that he's the one trying to cuck Trump.

Polling was showing for months that evangelical voters didn't give a shit that Trump wasn't religious. It's why they didn't even support Cruz. They just wanted a guy who could get shit done.

He didn't need to "secure" the evangelical vote. He already had it.

His main purpose may have been the Evangelical vote, but I think he was there to assure the establishment Republicans/Fox News crowd to not try and get JFK'd immediately, especially since his drain the swamp rhetoric is frightening to people like Karl Rove, the Koch Brothers, the Bushes, etc.

If Pence turns out to really be a traitor I'll be so hurt, they were supposed to be the best team

>listening to alex jones

can we fire this motherfucker?

Don't forget he said he would model his vice presidency after Dick Cheney, which is never ever a good thing

>"I frankly hold Dick Cheney in very high regard in his role as vice president," Pence said when asked in an interview with ABC that aired on Sunday who his vice-presidential role model would be.

>Donald Trump's running mate asserted that he would be "a very active vice president" like Cheney, who served under President George W. bush.

businessinsider.com/mike-pence-dick-cheney-vice-president-2016-9

>CFR Member

It costs $250k/ year to be a member. And it's a group of civil servants and wealthy people openly discussing the same topics as lefty tweeters.

Pence would be welcome to CFR anytime he wanted. Just because he may have not been there before (not a foreign policy politician) doesn't mean that he wouldn't fit in with CFR regulars.

>Paul Watson wrote an article

oh ok

>Should we be worried about Mike Pence?

NO. I don't like any of this meanie weenie bullying of my husbando cowboy pence. I was SHOCKED to hear about these allegations that he would betray the emperor. He is a Christian man of FAITH and he prays for God to bless Donald Trump every night BEFORE he prays for Grandma and Uncle Richard when he tucks his little ones in every night.

Which is why I'm hoping Pence got redpilled after being with Trump and Bannon

>be cuckservative
>think what I could do to save this country
>I can't ban Muslims or tighten immigration
>no that would be dumb
>lightbulb.jpg
>I'm going make my number one priority repealing gay marriage

God these people are fucking cancer. Hey who cares if the country turns brown so long as two fags cant kiss, right? Jesus learn to prioritize

praise kek for all is his will!
youtube.com/watch?v=YOmWUXWDzWM

Pence is fucking king. He took the ring and accepted whatever comes next.

Yesssssss... young one. Embrace the force.

It can't come soon enough senpai

Very soon

>Trump
>Not a zionist cuck

She puts tissues up her arm.

What the actual fuck. I want proof that this person is no longer in the State Department.

Pence is VP as a protective measure.
If Trump dies, Mike "Ignite the sodomite" Pence will be coming for the left.

You heard it here first. Pence is the next President. McConnell and Ryan are going to impeach Trump as soon as the GOP brand takes a major nosedive and their association with Trump becomes untenable. Pence is waiting in the wings.

bump

>Be Mike. Pence
>Small town real American
>God fearing man
>After a successful private life run for office
>Fail in the 90's succeeds in 2001 age 42
>gets caught up in the Neocon rift and votes for the Iraq war out of misguided patriotism
>Leave congress and run for governor in your beloved quiet Indiana
>See the rise of Trump with some trepidation
>Get offered the VP position to counter balance Trumps bullishness with calm and ease
>Accept and do a great campaign defending Trump and killing commie Tim Kaine on live TV
>Tenure starts Mike Flynn tells Pence he didn't talk sanctions with the Russian ambassador
>Believe him and defend him on national TV and fiercely defend Trumps travel ban
>Days later find out Flynn a fellow cabinet member lied to you when reading the paper
>Get sad but forgive Flynn
>Far right conspiracy theorists accuse you of wanting to steal the Presidency and betray Trump
>Pence's feel when
You should be ashamed of yourselves.

>You should be ashamed

Best line ever during the debates. Nobody can say that to her face, let alone when she's trying to run for president.

I'm starting to honestly think he's the leak.

he's no good.
He was picked by Trump to compromise with the RNC so he could secure the nomination. On top of that, it meant that the republican neocons would have a presence in Trump's administration. Otherwise, they were gonna let Cruz steal the nomination.
Trump, in their view, was really just a pawn they could use to secure the office of president. Once in office, they planned to incrementally sabotage him to the point where he would be unable to do anything while in power. They're doing all they can to prevent Trump from carrying out his agenda, and try to coaxe him into playing ball like they did with Reagan.
Notice how the republicans aren't repealing obamacare, trying to halt immigration, rewrite the tax code, or plan on allocating funds for the wall.
Trump is nothing to them. They intend to betray him, and it's only a matter of time until we see the crescendo here. Take note of what McCain is currently doing. He is the bellwether. what they intend to do.
their plan is to stonewall him until 2020 when they can deny him a second term by pulling some shenanigans, and once that happens the usual internationalist puppet will take power and they will finally get their world war 3.
In these end times we are being teased with these hopes of government displaying sanity and working on behalf of the people.
it's all a lie. Civilization is going to fall very soon. Putin is part of the game these bastards are playing as well, so don't be a fucking moron and think he's some nationalist who wants peace.
Both sides are rotten to the core.