Trump's campaign was in constant communication with Russia, offering them things presumably in exchange for something

>trump's campaign was in constant communication with Russia, offering them things presumably in exchange for something
sounds like the DNC leaks were indeed from Russia
hoping Trump gets impeached or resigns soon
this whole month has been a massive embarrassment for our country

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2017/01/12/obama-expands-the-nsas-ability-to-share-data-with-other-agencie/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone should ask this cunt what his current views on 9/11 are. Bet hes backflipping like a motherfucker these days.

>sources say

fake news share blue

Trump is a traitor, I can't believe it's taken everyone so long to realize this. He's an opportunist who saw an opportunity and didn't care about the consequences beyond his own personal goals

A horrible person to have as president

>>trump's campaign was in constant communication with Russia, offering them things presumably in exchange for something

>US intelligence knew all this but didn't say a word until a month after he was inaugurated

lol

>any news that disagrees with me is fake news
>all sources that aren't breitbart are fake news
literally kys, you are the type of braindead sheep that Trump loves, no matter what he does you won't fucking care

someone already resigned over this, it's confirmed

link to the transcript of the phone call then please.

What if it turns out *if* Trump made contact with the Russians, it was to avoid an almost certain international conflict.

What if this "illegal" contact, saved us from a war with Russia and stopped these limp dicked liberals from being drafted?

These fuckers are stupid.

You can't just say there is evidence you have to show it to us CTR.

IF IT ISN'T BREITBART THEN IT'S FAKE DERRRRR HURRRRR

>offering things in exchange
You mean like potentially cooperating against ISIS? Oy Vey!

Maybe you try reading the article in the Cuck York Times. They have nothing.

primary source pls

So the ethnic Russian in the dossier is the guy that bought a Trump property at an inflated rate, right?

Same Russian that was at Mar-a-lago this weekend?

Same Russian that co-owns a bank with the Commerce pick, Ross?

you made a claim in your post
>trump's campaign was in constant communication with Russia, offering them things presumably in exchange for something
I'd be interested to see a source so I can confirm this

lol you are a retard. Read the end of the NYT article

"The intelligence agencies then sought to learn whether the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians on the hacking or other efforts to influence the election.

The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation."

you fell for fake news just like a jew

just like any NYT/CNN source, from an anonymous source

>michael moore is real news

TOP KEKE
O
PHAGGOT

40 MILLION DOLLARS OF JEWISH LIES

here is a shekel for your time young man

Nice fan fiction, Share Blue.

>believes the (((media)))
>accepts unnamed sources
>Calls others brain-dead sheep
Wew lad

what pisses me off is they are just as shit at this now as there were during the election.. like they didnt even try to get better.

FFS we deserve better than this.

pick your side Mikael

I wish that were true, it would be pretty cool honestly. It means Trump saved us from WW3 before he even became President

>be lame duck nigger
>increase tension with Russia
>the man to replace you promises to undo the nigger bullshit you pulled
>nigger apologists throw feces and howl for blood

3.5/10, decent attempt

sage

andrew breitbard tried to warn us about the child molestation ring right before he was killed. Bannon was his friend and is only here to take down that child molestation ring

>any news that disagrees with me

it's not news or facts if you're just disagreeing with people

sage

kek

imagine needing your bias confirmed this strongly
saged

Fuck off you larping shill

>obama puts on sanctions
>trump calls putin
>"hey man i heard about the sanctions, that sucks bro. If i was prez it probably wouldn't happen!"
somehow that's illegal

If we lose trump then the last hope is gone.

Do you know what people do who are without hope or anything to lose?

Think he wakes up every morning full of excitement & hope that our president heeded his warning & resigned, only to see some quality Trump-posts on twitter?

Oh hi CTR

not only is it illegal it is treason
the spell is finally broken
sorry assholes but you're about to see
the whole shit show come crashing down

Obama told Flynn to call them.

How bluepilled is this guy.

Plus Putin is bailing on him now that he realizes he is too inept to serve as a stooge.

Why is Trump so demonized for wanting a better relationship with Russia? Do these liberal idiots want WW3 instead?

(((They))) can feel the heat from the ovens already and are throwing everything (((they))) got at Trump.

I've seen no evidence to support this claim and like usual nobody cares but the media.

It's treason and I have an unnamed source!

dumb nigger

basically trump stopped a war with russia

>tfw shills expect me to give a shit about their kike news

The worst is when it's about Russia. No one gives a fuck about Russia. Not one single fuck.

>RUSSIA RELEASED DNC INFO ABOUT HOW WE'RE CORRUPT ASSHOLES!
>BE MAD AT RUSSIA!

Like what the fuck do these retarded bot-people want?

It's "treason" to REMOVE sanctions? Explain you double nigger.

yes

The GOP is no longer the party of war mongering elites and 1%ers

The DNC is now representative of the establishment, Democrat and Republican

The GOP is now a populist party turning the corner with Trump

It is a huge altering of the political ideological landscape in America and when you shake a tre to move it things are going to fall out of it onto your head you didn't know were in there (shareblue, AntiFa, BLM, Soros, etc etc)

>"our" country
Go eat foreskin.

it's not technically treason by the constitution's definition but it is a violation of the logan act.

If they find evidence of payment, he can be charged under the espionage laws and bribery laws.

>Any news I don't like is fake news
>Any views I disagree with come from shills

But shill-sama, why do you expect us to give a fuck? Like I don't get it.

If it was Putin versus Hillary on the ballot, I would still vote for Putin over Hillary.

and what did the NYT find out?

lol you are a retard. Read the end of the NYT article

"The intelligence agencies then sought to learn whether the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians on the hacking or other efforts to influence the election.

The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation."

you fell for fake news just like a jew

You have no idea what you're babbling. The Logan Act has never been used to prosecute anyone, ever.

>1 hour after Obama put sanctions on Russia
>1 HOUR AFTER
Daym guys, who could've thought Trump and Flynn were already playing time-dimensional checkers back in 2013?

REminder to sage all impeachment threads. Either shills, trolls, or dipshits who don't even remotely understand the process. Nothing personal kiddo

Trying to improve relationship with Russia is evil, but being friends with Saudi Arabia is cool.

Liberal logic...

be careful the GOP and dems are the same party now. Do not think that deep down the GOP doesn't want to storm russia in a blaze of glory. Trump is not surrounded by friends he is basically being tolerated because the GOP knows if they bash him they die as a party.

read about how color revolutions work. a drip, a trickle, a stream, a torrent, then a river.

>Shortly before Trump is inaugurated, Obama puts more sanctions on Russia
>Knew Trump would call his BF Putin and tell him not to worry, hence Trumps tweet day after sanctions "Knew V.Putin was smart not to act on this yet"
>Obama signs this shit (engadget.com/2017/01/12/obama-expands-the-nsas-ability-to-share-data-with-other-agencie/) into law, making it easier to bring down Trump, because he knows he's already committed treason before he's even been sworn in
>Lets you fucking retards think Trump was playing 3d chess and he was stupid
>Meanwhile he was playing fucking 30d chess and you retards were playing chutes and ladders

Feels good to support the smartest President we've had in the last 50 years.

Here's your (you)

Trump is done for, faggots

i read the cnn article on this and i dont see anything unusual about this. wow high officials in the federal governments of two mjor powers are in contact with each other. its part of there job

>the man who oversaw the complete collapse of the Democratic party was playing 30d chess

Fuck off, Obama. Go back to water-skiing on Pedo Island.

b-but Drumpf's people talked to Russia three weeks too early. TREASON

It's basically just Democrats and leftists REEEEEEEEEEing over every little thing Trump does. I'm just enjoying the incoherent rage.

Nigger that rhetoric doesn't even make any goddamn sense. Russia wants to dismantle the EU and have the US pull out of NATO so they can invade their eastern European neighbors and reabsorb them into
a neo-USSR. Russia wants to increase the price of oil because it's their only export and the pillar of their economy, which is bad for us. Russia currently has a decimated economy and poses 0 threat to us militarily. If you actually payed any attention to international news that's not Fox News of Infowars you'd know that the argument that we're on the verge of WW3 is horseshit. You're swallowing a bunch of propaganda hook, line, and sinker.

>The party that wants to repeal ACA without any replacement so the 1% get a tax cut is the populist party.
>The party that wants to demolish public education and workers rights is the populist party.
>The party that stacked the cabinet with Goldman Sachs execs is the populist party.

The sanctions were bullshit meant to undermine the next administration.
I'm getting really sick of this bullshit and I'm ready for a civil war.
If I hear action I'm running to it.
There's nothing to live for in the world the deep state wants.
All or nothing.

m8 just accept that you didnt read the article. this only gets worse. there was no proof found so far and this is just another anti trump article. this shit gets spammed everywhere and 10+ on every newssite.

The surprising thing is that the man who called for everyone to look for reasons to impeach Trump as soon as he got into office is calling for Trump's resignation.

And that's why you're the problem with this country; wishing for white nationalism rather than a diverse democracy.

>Mr. Warner said Mr. Flynn’s resignation would not stop the committee “from continuing to investigate General Flynn, or any other campaign official who may have had inappropriate and improper contacts with Russian officials prior to the election."

With everything that's happening this quickly, do you really think they won't find anything? Well, hope you sleep well. Wonder what's going to come out tomorrow....

The premise is that he talked to them "before" being sworn in or something. Really if it was January 20th nobody would have cared but liberals need something to attack him with and it popped up.

Like usual as well it is mostly media freaking out and nobody else really cares.

>>The party that stacked the cabinet with Goldman Sachs execs is the populist party.

don't forget the oil exec

If Hillary had done the same thing you faggots would be apoplectic over it. You're just another faggot putting party over country. Go live in Russia if you like it so much.

>You're just another faggot putting party over country

kek I'm still a registered democrat. Fuck off.

God it feels so good. I love watching leftists squirm. I've waited years for this.

Cuck

DINO

HAHAHAHA.. Trump won, you lost.. HAHAHA

Cuck cuckoo

These dipshits are really trying to force this meme. Kek.

HE'S AN OPPORTUNIST WHO SAW AN OPPORTUNITY NICE VOCABULARY LIBNIGGER HAHAHAHAHA

>Hilary Clinton was the first to establish a narrative of pitting the United States against Russia.

oh right, the cold war didn't actually happen
the cuban missile crisis was fake
the cold war never almost went hot
and most of all there weren't multiple proxy wars

The US vs Russia meme war hadn't been active for two decades until Hillary decided it might play well with her base. What's wrong with antagonizing our only nuclear rival anyway?

>Resign by morning...or ELSE!

Hillary does worse shit than this every other year. Chinagate was way worse than this.

Quite frankly, I don't give a fuck who ordered the hacking. They're all spies, that's what the game is, but if Clinton didn't have so much dirt on her hands it wouldn't have been a problem.

>>The party that wants to repeal ACA without any replacement so the 1% get a tax cut is the populist party.
No its so the 99% don't have to pay half their paychecks to the 1%ers in the insurance cartels every month.

The only thing in common with you losing your virginity and Trumps Resignation is, they only happen in your dreams.

>And that's why you're the problem with this country; wishing for white nationalism rather than a diverse democracy.

Man I wish would have not voted for that lying nigger in '08.

Learned my lesson though and didn't vote in '12 and got sweet justice this election.

>"The intelligence agencies then sought to learn whether the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians on the hacking or other efforts to influence the election.

>The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation."

What the hell. So this is fucking nothing then?

Why is everybody freaking out and why are shills shitting up my board with Trump impeachment threads?

Even if Trump did that it isn't illegal. Even if it was somehow illegal it is still on the best interests of the American people. This hasn't been 'a nation of laws' for a long time.

Damn Gary Johnson took the loss hard...

let's say this is all true
>russia hacks DNC and released emails for it's preference of trump over Hillary
this is still not a case for treason unless you can get proof of trump encouraging russia to do this before the email leaks

Trump was giving orders to Flynn before he was president? And Flynn was obeying them? That's honestly the most interesting thing about all this, has anything like this ever happened before?

>He's an opportunist who saw an opportunity

Well yeah, that's kind of how opportunists work...

Breitbart is just a right-wing huffington post these days, and with Bannon in the White House it's essentially Trump's personal media outlet.

Why do people think it's against the law to speak with Russians. So they really think Trump is going to get impeached over this. Does the other side know anything about anything at all?

>>The party that wants to demolish public education and workers rights is the populist party.
We rank second in most money spent per child for education yet we rank way behind other countries. It's obvious the department of education is a farce.