If you are a white person who is of true European heritage (of any sort) and isn't a kike...

If you are a white person who is of true European heritage (of any sort) and isn't a kike, start having fucking children.

The (((media))) shilling and appeal to the selfish, greedy side of whites for decades has led to the rejection of having children and starting a family spreading at an all time high among whites. This is 90% of the reason why we have the issues we do today. It's time to stop being selfish and reignite white birth rates if you have any semblance of heritage, culture, history, and/or wanting to preserve your society.

I'm too poor senpai.

Why do they want whites gone? If all white people were gone then what? What's the point if all people in this world were driven by low IQ people? If they eventually and will eventually, divide the gap of intelligence between slave labor and high elites, how could they sustain a playing field of mediocre intelligence playing the middle field if they decide to wipe them out? By deteriorating the middle class they are also deteriorating the future middle class. These short term goals are not synonymous with the long term and need to be addressed.

Go back to school and get a high paying job. I am.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

The goal is zero middle class whatsoever. Removal from the equation.

Read this for a better understanding of the motivation

You do know machines are a thing now right? When the elites merge with machine and are able to live forever they won't have any need for humans. And currently as it is right now the whites are the only one capable of stopping them. Everyone else is too poor and too powerless.

I need to get out of New York to do that. This place is fucking hell. Cost of living is unreal.

Me and my wife have a Husky dog which is like a kid.

that article is fake, right?

please tell me it's fake

Programming a machine is still biased.

>I need to get out of New York to do that. This place is fucking hell. Cost of living is unreal.
>not working in the financial district or park ave

Bruh it's easily doable.

If laquesha can have four kids, you can scrape by with one, you man child

>a marriage consists only of a "romantic" relationship

(((They))) are trying to turn the white race into a race of whores, both men and women.

whats the point?

We already know monitories are breeding at 4x the rate we are.
I might have one child just to continue my lineage but there is no way I'm going to match the size of hispanic,black, and asian families which have on average 3 kids.

That is IF the parents stay together, if they end up divorcing or splitting, they usually have more with the next partner.

To maintain some semblance of a population to maintain our place in the world and eventually fight back in full force.

why we never see muslims go MGTOW or just decide to never breed?

why is it always whites?

Also, black population demographics have remained nearly constant in terms of percentage, mainly due to abortion. Christcucks need to stop being prolife, it only serves as a massive detriment.

Ectogenesis will save the white race.

I'm betting that mustache did most of the damage

>why is it always whites?
Decrease in religion increase in degeneracy.

The only thing more annoying kids are women.

I just started becoming a sperm donor for several white women. Is that okay too?

Much better than nothing

I look a bit like this guy, btw. And I'm very in demand. Also helping a couple women in Germany.

I'm half-jewish. My genes die with me

Good Goy, those lesbians will be very happy!

Yes, they will. There is literally nothing wrong with being raised by two women. Fathers are overrated. I had a deadbeat father and I turned out fine.

world isn't going to last the next 50 years. Not interested in producing offspring to see them exist in a downward spiral of hell.

That's what (((they))) want you to think.

Also, if you don't have kids you're not invested in your country's future and that's exactly what (((they))) want.

*genetic failures

Cheaters never win, Mother Nature always wins. Stand aside ape. On your crushed windpipe stands your new gods.

>start having children
I can't famalam. I'm sterile from testicular cancer.

It's an odd feeling knowing that you have no connection to the future.

On the up side though, no condoms and no chance of a woman pulling a 'it's your baby' on me

No white women will breed with me. I make $100k US a year. I'm 28, not unattractive, own a house, no debt. 5'10, reasonably outgoing, exercise regularly, healthy weight.

The only women who will date me are literal land whales.

I'm on the verge of going yellow fever here. I honestly want to breed but white millennial women have fucking impossibly high standards.

>5'10
It's because you're a manlet

>5'10

There's your answer.

let me be your fuck tooy take care of me but i can't get pregnant in my butt

No shit, so I'm slightly shorter than they'd prefer and that is it, they're not interested.

Literally impossibly high standards. What is the two thirds of the white male population under 6' supposed to do?

you just need to know where to find the right women user, where are you even looking for women?
Church always seems to be a general agreement, but i'd say thrift stores, and an art class could be good way to find women
though i have no idea how life is in New Zealand

thrift stores and churches in nz are exclusively populated by 60 year old women

This sounds ridiculous. Are you using Okcupid exclusively or something? You know, you can also find women to date in real life too, and by your description, you have a fairly good shot there.

Start attending to events, like summer festivals or any outdoor events ever, get a bit drunk and start just randomly approaching women for conversation, while giving hints you are looking for someone you could hang out and date later.

Exactly. So what are white men under 6' to do? We'll have to go breed with asians.

Get ripped.

I hope you realize the manlet thing is 99% meme unless you're actually below average height (~5'7 and under)

It honestly sounds like your main issue is probably with how you approach/find these women.

Interracial couples ruin my day so fucking much and they are incredibly common. California will be the ideal land for the "children of kalergi"

eh i always see old women in thrift stores, but every trip i manage to find a cute alternative girl
last time met a goth bitch who was carrying a bearded dargon
she was kinda fat though, not landwhalish, or even thicc. just not thin

When a nice white girl lets me have sex with her, I'll have white children.

Until then I'll keep dating Asians.

I guess you're looking in the wrong places.

Are you really not ugly?

>this is what manlets actually tell themselves

If Podesta gets hanged I'll work my ass off, get a wife and have 12 white kids.

yeah, har har, manlet meme

It's actually true though. I'm 6' and decently attractive and my cousin is 5'8 and slightly less attractive, he slams more women than I do by far. If you work out and have any charisma whatsoever (and aren't an actual midget) 90% of women will be willing to fuck/date you.

White men using the excuse that they're 1 inch off from the average height for why women won't seem to want to fuck them are being retarded and putting their focus in the incorrect place.

Don't know about Arabs, but there's plenty of black, Hispanic and Asian MGTOWs.

Filthy kike scum will stop at nothing to destroy the white race.

>start having fucking children.

No.

>how culture was poisoned, fertility rates dropped to 0, and the most dumbfuck generation to ever live, the baby boomers, became convinced they must destroy their heritage via immigration to fund their retirement

when a white guy tries telling you he love Asian women remind him who this man is
You can forget the Rodgers and Holtzclaw
this man set his hate on an entire continent

>most ugly-looking, smell cunt to begin with
>expels maggot/s
>shit's left hanging like sleeve of wizard
>mommy won't do anal
>mother teresa can suck cock for shit
>literal gay conversion therapy

Just kill all Jews and let me finish my days resting in Malta. When I expose other Jews while being a Jew, they laught it off """oh, here's Harry at it again! We all know what a prankster he is!" "Oh boy he fires shots with jokes". It's like a horror movie. Fucking Jews are almost omnipresent

Stop meddling in others' lives. Praise individualism!

For a matter of fact, I cannot get women because of the 20/80 rule. Therefore no children for me.

>(((individualism)))

Your selfish genes will die with you, at least

this unfortunately

The Original Elliot

I also knew a half-Japanese guy growing up.
He was jealous of everyone, sadistic and evil.

Whites can't get welfare.

Why?

What do you think is going to happen when mullatos start having kids with each other? Whites are going to come back

Selfishness and self sufficiency are natural things. Providing for a female is not.

>no connection to future
Make one other than blood

MGTOW is a result of feminism and biased divorce courts.

Muslims don't experience feminism and courts are in favor of men.
Hell, I'd get married if I could have a super obidient wife who would get the death penalty courtesy of the state if she cheated.

That's the only redeeming feature of Islam though. Shame.

Most of the meetups I've been to turn out to be exclusively guys. The only place I've ever found an abundance of women is university. Maybe I should go get a masters or something.

I think not having kids is a great thing! Who the fuck wants to feed them and shit, so much work and money.

>asian families which have on average 3 kids.
what? Their birthrates are lower than ours. The only nonwhites with a replacement level birthrate are first gen hispanic immigrants.

>Their birthrates are lower than ours

In Japan and Korea, yes. But every other Asian country they breed like rats.
China has a one child policy and they still have a population of 1.3 billion

it's because so many are fat.

It's your faggy little kiwi accent.

You need a superior aryan Aussie accent

>shit can become something else

you get the land whales
the skinny girls are reserved for 6ft+
deal with it

No, their birthrates are lower than ours in the US and in china as well.

I'm from Australia lol

Have you considered the idea that you're just a bit of a cunt and that's why women don't like you?

What other real connection could there be?

>you get the land whales

Yeah I'm not going to subject my children to 9 months in the belly of the beast with elevated blood sugar and circulating medications. No. thank. you.

You mean 6'8"+ you fucking manlet.

>muh money
>muh having to put effort in

Yes, in life you will sometimes have to work and actually invest in things. Our race is greater than just any one of us, we need to think beyond.

Not to mention, who will be supporting you at your deathbed when you have no children and thus no more loving family around? A few random strangers? What meaning will your life hold when you're 60 and doing nothing when you could have watched your grandchildren grow and seen your genes continue on to the future.

Then it's because you're too desperate.

Just read your post again and look at all the desperation. Women don't like that.

>Have you considered the idea that you're just a bit of a cunt and that's why women don't like you?

Yeah but then I see the absolute douche rags they go out with and conclude that they're the cunts.

I'm good looking redhead guy and tall. I want to have 4 little redhair kids, but i don't have any money or girls.

girls want to slut around with chads.

pls refer to avg american height on this pictures
thx =))

Having my life together is desperate?

Please, I'm 28 I have until I'm 40 to settle down. I'd like to find a girl sooner.

Honestly in any previous generation I would be fighting them off with a stick yet somehow this is still my fault?

but user your children are already generic trash because of you, what difference does it make

Best thing I ever did. Never looked back.

i meant genetic trash 8====D

fair point maybe by their standards I am

but why bother with white girls then?

No, not having your life together, that's not desperate.

>REEEE NO WHITE WOMEN WILL BREED WITH ME! IM ABOUT TO ORDER AN ASIAN OFF THE INTERNET

That's desperate.
Elliot Rodger was decent looking and rich. Didn't help him at all because he was desperate.

To do that we must first fix divorce law.

Dude just go over seas. I went to the states and UK and cute white women just threw themselves at me.

Hell even in Australia you'll do well. My Aussie relatives always used to say NZ has the best guys, Australia has the best women.

I don't think you realize how much foreigners love us overseas

if your monetary situation is good then try finding a girl of lower economic status

not the kind that lives in a cramped commieblock with other 20 people but the girl that lives in rural towns and just wants something better for her future sons

It worked for my uncle that ears millions and travels the world working at a metallurgic ( Engineer ) , married a teacher from a small cite and now has 3 kids an a big house inside a rich gated community