PROOF TRUMP IS A MEXICAN PLANT

President Trump was in contact with Mexican president Pena Nieto DURING the campaign. He MUST be impeached immediately. This is clearly a conflict of interest. This. Is. Not. Normal.

TRUMP is putting mexico's interest ahead of ours.sad

I thought they said Trumps hands are small

I'm sure there will be more whistle blowers to come. They will expose Trump and his crony, corrupt cabinet. It is not normal that he was speaking to another country, this is truly unprecedented.

So the Wall is basically 7D chess by the mexicans to keep their people in?

WTF IMPEACH

So the ethnic Russian in the dossier is the guy that bought a Trump property at an inflated rate, right?

Same Russian that was at Mar-a-lago this weekend?

Same Russian that co-owns a bank with the Commerce pick, Ross?

Sad attempt at humor

Say goodbye to your orange faggot god

Shills out in full force. I've seen this comment in many places. You guys cannot stomach the fact that the Mexicans are our true overlords. Take the Spicpill before it's too late.

Shills go in the Oven.

Yeah but peña nieto is a tiny little bitch.

Face it nationalism is dead and our elected leaders spend more time sucking international cawk than doing what they promise while campaigning. This is for a simple reason really, they all have more in common with each other than their own countrymen. Globalization and the race to the bottom, no stopping it.

>This. Is. Not. Normal.

Still gives me a hearty kek, thanks user.

Only Russia matters.

t. Mexican

> if u disagree with me ur a shill

It is always a leaf... You know who owns the most shares in rakes? The Mexican's that clean our yards. The day of the rake will come, but it will not be at our hands.

So? Peña is like 1.70m and Trump is 1.90m so yeah.

what's up with people having to make funny faces for Trump to not yank them?

Shills go in the Oven after getting gassed again.

nice reddit spacing faggot.

treason

THIS

This was important info

They'll need it to keep the good mexicans out the US fallout zone

Should I greentext questions, you stupid faggot?