THIS is American culture

THIS is American culture

>ad pollution
>"abstract" art
>Food and Gas

Just kill me. We will never have historical architecture

That's what I'm saying. I just want to walk down the street and casually see my local 1000 year old church on my way to work.

And don't forget that every "good" American composer was a jew, immigrant, or jewish immigrant

what happened to the good old days

please nuke us

Oh fuck off

Your nation is covered in historical WHITE architecture, fort and museums

Try not livig In a poz liberal shithole and you might actually see some of it

dat filename

poor amerifats, never had a roman bridge.

This is white architecture.
America has NONE of this. The closest thing America has to European architecture is a few cities dotting the East Coast, and that's it

This is why we need communism.

No that's a highway town

>never have historical architecture
>literally etched gigantic heads of former presidents into the side of a mountain
we don't need buildings m8

Impressive only in scale, not in aesthetics

Your move rome

your euro culture will never reach the level of a twin beef jerky and cheese stick pack for a buck thirty. how do europoos even live without top cuisine?

>implying we need aesthetics
we're America m8, we don't need to be pretty.
and some American colonial houses look pretty nice

bet that's a blast walking back and forth over it, dodging fat tourists and virtue signaling traveler wankers.

What's the point of white architecture if the French just let it be used as a lavatory for refugees?

Chicago has some nice European style buildings and some amazing cathedrals. Unfortunately most of them are in areas that all the white people left after 1968.

Canadians are literally the only ones who think America is so great because Canada is even somehow shittier. Canada isn't even a country, it's like a glorified US territory.

I agree, shit is repulsive

>tfw billboards are illegal in New England

america isn't even 100 years old and you fags are complaining about having pretty scenery to look at

>Believes the (((aesthetics))) meme. Construction and infrastructure has and always will be about function. Show me the Roman/Egyptian architects that shown this wouldn't think it the dwelling of a God

Worse than the billboards in the OP are the power lines imo. Really should move those underground
>pic of Gettysburg PA that otherwise looks pretty

>historical architecture

like that'll contribute anything to the economy

WhuT? This is peace of art, appreciate what do u have, american friend, u are the most stylish country on whole planet

Yeah but we can buy ARs at Walmart in under 20min.
Or the parking lot in 2min.

Where do you live in the New England area? That's looks pretty comfy.

but Russians have big dicks. I know this

Damn my grammar are worse than a illegal spic.

How old is this photo?

pic is the West Quoddy Head Lighthouse, the eastern most point in the U.S.

I kind of like it. It's like a sick new world. We have no intentional aesthetics or overall coherence in our architecture. it's like a mess of images, each one designed to be isolated, propped in front of nature and degrading infrastructure. America is pretty.

America has some ugly ass cities though. I swear every building in the corridor from D.C. to NYC is brown and ugly

Now that looks fucking /comfy/ desu

Why do you want historical architecture when you have all this great nature to enjoy? Our land is beautiful.

>We will never have historical architecture
you never did... only vain shit, like rushmore

>What is civil war forts?
>What is colonial archidecture?
>What are amish communities?
>What is Washington DC?

John Philip Souza.

Born in America and not a kike.

>modern (((architecture)))

>thread dedicated to historical architecture
>posts a piece of soulless industrial wank only famous thanks to it being close to (((california)))

rmmy

>why isn't our culture a copy of European culture

Gee I don't know.

It really does suck to drive through lower or lower-middle income areas. Strip malls are fucking depressing.

>Posts picture showing functionless, purely stylistic architecture choices
Right, that' why Baroque architecture existed. Becase it was so functional to coat everthing in gold.
You aren't above the human need to see beauty, nobody is. The human experience isn't just numbers on a spreadsheet or a contest of how big you can make something. Humans need beauty, and American cities are (mostly) full of ugliness

So is every person.

That's all mostly out West. Pic of what nearly the entire Southeast looks like

>His country doesn't have the second oldest cathedral built in the Americas.

America has only been a country for less than 250 years. Of course were not going to have ancient architecture.

>pollution
what is there something I'm not seeing in this picture?
are you saying that automobiles on the road are causing pollution and this is bad?
go to the 3rd world then

>Cherry picking this hard

It's driving to fast down a dirt road running a trout line killing an eight point buck owning guns drinking beer and banging fine ass country girls fuck off you cucked off commie

>be American
>Go to work in my 400hp V8 Cadillac
>Work hard and contribute to Making America Great Again
>See ads to a gun show
>Buy gun on the way home
>Get on Sup Forums
>See whiney little faggots claim this culture is somehow "bad"
>The still continue to live here

AMERICAN EDUUUUUCATION

Absolutely disgusting. You should kys

Nice gaudy piece of shit car you got there

>buying a cadillac in 2017

>Consuming things is culture
at last i truly see

>Not getting a CTS-V
Nice jalopy there lad, for a slightly stronger and better priced car you could have purchased a Chevy SS.

The only people who buy Cadillac are Jews and blacks

which are you?

I'm sorry but histotical architecture is overrated af. it's mostly used as a crutch by current generations so they feel they don't have to work towards anything or push their country towards greatness anymore because "muh ancestors did enough" just look at italy, used to rule the world and now it's a mafia controlled football obsessed shithole. but hey! that's ok because "we wuz romans n shieeeet"

Say what you want about the ugly parts, but America has beautiful and diverse nature and some amazing architectural landmarks from each decade since it's incarnation

My ancestral house is older than America

It is a CTS-V

Or anything that looks remotely old, either. This is a Mexican Cathdral that tops anything in the US, especially the fucking embarrasment of the National """Catthedral"""

>le wrong generation
wew lad

I guess you could argue for Freedom Tower in the 2000s, but what's going on this decade?

No they fucking aren't. I live in New England, go to any highly urban/metropolitan area and they're everywhere.

Checked!

We live in hell you bitch
the past was simpler
we could have been ignorant to the dreaded truth

What year?

Still ugly, NYC is garbage

Not true at all.

Uhhh yeah, yeah it is.

What you listen to, what you eat, what you drive, what you read is all what you 'consume', peasant.

god i love places like this. hate being in the country. country has its perks but ive always fantasized about living in areas like this

>muh caddey
>not buying a new audi or merc like a self-respecting yuppie

frank lloyd wright

Your flag represents a fucking cloth spinner

>Buying Audi
>Ever

>isn't even 100 years old
Fucking what?

The people who knew how to build these churches are long dead and selected out of the gene pool.

Modern "whites" have nothing in common with them.

muh wild west

When (((they))) control the country

Beauty can be found in everything, user.

Mathematics is beautiful. Human ingenuity is beautiful.

That stuff is still kind of comfy though. Bit to flat for my liking though since i grew up on the very edge of the appalachian mountains.

Yeah the nineties feel super simple and safe because you were fucking two years old.
It is.

And? Is making your own clothes somehow bad and doesn't represent culture?

What kind of communist gobblegook is this?

>We will never have historical ar....
Poor western fags will never have based colonial towns.

>we will never have historical architecture
Have you ever been to a colonial town, faggot?

I live in california

I went to ohio once, I like the smokestacks

And so are your shitting streets. Your point?

>Conveniently forgetting that we're getting one of the largest walls in the world within the next 4 years

Yeah it's weird. I don't think there are nearly as many classically European structures in the US as in Mexico. We have a few old rickety shacks for churches. A couple of schools. That's it.

>soulless
I will fight you

Yes the grapes are sour

ITT: Forever American chip on a shoulder over lack of culture. Just face it, this country has no historical culture. Americans shit is like 100 years old at best. It's like commie aesthetics, fresh off the boat.

Not an argument.

Take the 5 freeway in San Diego and you'll see some fine Mormon architecture.

>Americans shit is like 100 years old at best

wtf Im morman now