Woman Who Put Pills in Fast Food Kids Meal At Large

wcnc.com/news/prescription-pills-found-in-fast-food-childs-meal-in-center/404681044

CENTER, TEXAS - A family found pills in a child's meal after a trip to a fast-food restaurant in Center, Texas, resulting in a month-long investigation that identified two employees responsible for endangering a child.

According to press release issued by Center Police Department, two Tramadol pills were found in a Happy Meal ordered at a McDonald's restaurant on Jan. 5, in Center. Tramadol is a prescription narcotic used to treat moderate to severe pain.

After a month-long investigation and a complete health inspection of the restaurant, two employees were identified as responsible for the incident.

Omeisha William, 37, was arrested for one count of abandonment/endangerment of a child. A warrant for Artishia Radway, 25, was also issued for abandonment/endangerment of a child, but she is still at large.

Other urls found in this thread:

ktre.com/story/34454936/center-police-arrest-1-looking-for-another-after-rx-pills-found-in-happy-meal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Omeisha
>Artishia

Lucky kid

too bad the niggers are so stupid

Upstanding, WASPs no doubt.

Wish someone would put tramadol in my fucking mcdouble. Fuck this place, I'm moving to texas. no more threats.

>two Tramadol pills were found in a Happy Meal ordered at a McDonald's restaurant
I hope they fry this bitch. Messing with food and the well-being of children are among the worst of crimes in burgerland.

>"the names sound black"
*checks google*

Yep... they were niggers

ktre.com/story/34454936/center-police-arrest-1-looking-for-another-after-rx-pills-found-in-happy-meal

Well, yeah thats about right.

I'm impressed two worthless opioid junkies were able to part with the two tramadols

I love negresses, they make the most cranked up happy meals.

Tramadol high is nasty.

Why are niggers seriously so fucking ugly?

>not wanting to get high while eating a tasty tendie

Were the target kids white?

>Omeisha
>Artishia

Didn't even need to see these

>Artishia
>Ameishia
>Le-dash-a

How do niggers even come up with this shit

Who would have guessed

Pronounced Ledashdashdasha of course