Any other Trump supporters hope he gets impeached?

I swear to god I'm not a shill, this is genuine feeling. And it has nothing to do with the Russia shit or anything either. I voted for Trump, definitely wanted him to win, I'm a right-leaning nationalist and I really agreed with him on immigration. But I'm a bit worried that he's doing a bit more harm than good, going to cause a massive progressive pushback

If he gets impeached, then the liberals get the smug satisfaction and their guard is down, we are left with the knowledge that there IS enough support for nationalism in the US, and conservatism gets a huge counter-cultural boost.

Doesn't matter. Corey Booker is going to win in 2020. Dems will control the house/senate in 2018.

Why are you even trying?

how could you possibly believe this

You think conservatives are winning?

>HURR THEY LOST EVERYTHING!!!!

No, they're on the attack now. This is AMAZING ammo for them. People will never trust any R ever again due to this.

You have to commit a felony to be impeached. It's not based on hurt feelings.

Your homeschooling sucks.

5d Concerned trolling...

Go back to your cave goblin

The republicans support everything going on. The left pretend they compose all of society.

Weird how quick "after Obama, the country will never elect another Republican again!" goes to "after Trump, the country will never elect another Republican again!"

are you fucking retarded op? No? Just a shill; ok..

Paid Putin shill detected

FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F

>No, they're on the attack now.

They've been on the attack for the past 2 years. Every attack just makes them look more insane than the last.

Every battle with the media is another victory for the right.

No, they don't. Did you not see the Republicans calling for an investigation into this matter?

Treason is far, far worse than anything Obama has done.

>Seriously guys, I'm not a shill, I'm one of you

Shill detected.

Fuck off CTR

I can't tell if OP is shilling or not but, I am honestly a little bit nervous about all of this. It's nothing trump's done in particular, it's the progressive pushback.

I don't think he'll be impeached, but the second term elections are going to be rough. Everything Trump accomplished will go into the trash he loses in 2020. Even if he makes it to 2024, I imagine people will be frustrated and blame all their problems on the GOP, causing Trump to lose all of the Obama voters he had in 2016.

It's a damned if you do damned if you don't situation with these term limits, but we need them.

if that happened imagine liberals when pence steps in

>causing Trump to lose all of the Obama voters he had in 2016

I meant GOP there, not Trump. Sorry I'm tired.

When he gets impeached in the coming months (don't deny it, he will be), people will no longer invest in this country.

The stock market is going to fall again and jobs will be lost.

The rust belt will go full blue again, along with Florida and other states as well.

His ban, his raids, and now treason. In 3 weeks, he's ruined his own legacy and will be one of the shortest presidencies ever.

>This will be the end of his campaign

When are you retards going to learn.... (never)

shill. "right leaning". you aint shit if your leaning. make a choice.

Hello, Slavoj! Is that you? It's me, Ivan. Keep up the good work! I hope to see you soon.

Cheers,
Ivananon

>But I'm a bit worried that he's doing a bit more harm than good, going to cause a massive progressive pushback

And you think him getting impeached will do.....what, exactly? Help conservatives?