Which pill are you

which pill are you

>saving it as a .jpg

Got a high resolution version of this picture?

< this is everyone on Sup Forums

The person I saved it from had it saved as a .jpg

I know PNG is better

jpg for memes and random images
png for readable shit
kys newfag

You fucking retard that's what I just said

Gray pilled here.

AMA

thats what they all say

That's like three non-garbage-tier books. Mein Kampf, Dawkins and Friedman.

tfw no bogpill

>mistaking the gold pill with jews
This is the real gold-pill nigger

Hi, can i have some iron with my red?

Who else /Iridiumpill/ here?

Sup Forumspill, want to be blackpill because Guts is a badass.

gray pill to a T

too much reading not gonna even click on the thumb nail and im gonna keep scolling down and not even enter the thread right after i defeat teh captcha don't bother replying

What are the books of brown pillers

Red iron pill

Apparently I'm just a gray pill that fancies himself fashy. Thanks, OP.

Most of the Indigo Pill books are actually extremely interesting.

Between Brown and Black.

Blackpill.

It's not a fun pill. The weight of the darker parts of mind is a heavy burden to carry. It will make one stronger though, since it makes one realize how the weight will become devastating in the horizon if nothing is done.

Exactly user, I want to be stronger against these insurmountable odds.

I'd say I'm probably a mix of Sup Forums pill and grey pill.
Mostly Sup Forums pill but I tend to still stay optimistic with a healthy level of skepticism, and I blend in with normies pretty well.

Polpill

Sometimes it's truly lonely having to deal with everything, while seeing all those happy blue pills oblivious to their own misery and slavery... slaves of fortunes and ideologies.

Losing this war is not an option.

>but I tend to still stay optimistic
If we manage to not witness the end of history, optimism will be declared the most disgraceful value. We have become what we have become because our civilizations have been obsessed with positive thoughts without acknowledging the harsh realities. A realistic perspective is consider mentally ill or pessimistic.

I want a fusion of the red pill and emerald pill

Sup Forums redpill but sometimes just average redpill

I can't agree with you. And I think you misinterpret what I mean by optimism.
Misery and depression brings us nowhere, those who wallow in their troubles tend to do nothing to fix it, resorting to the mindset of "everything is shit anyway, what's the point"
My optimism doesn't come in the form of "everything will work out", it comes in the form of me not giving up and realizing it's never too late to make attempt a change.

>optimism
Thats about as bluepilled as can be

Mix of gray and white tbqh.

See for what i mean by that.

damn this is some autistic shit. i wanna be one of those fuckin cool robots

Which pill hates BOTH Jews and Nazis?

Optimistic thinking usually implies that imagination drives to paint a positive outcome. Optimistic thinking can admit some realistic bad things, but can never lead to the clearest grasp of reality - which will be needed for the most powerful impact.

At some point it will actually be too late to make a change, and that's a burden one has to deal with. Keeping up the positive illusion ''it's never too late'' we will not act at the truly last moment when we have to.

>pol
>educated

Pink pill

combination of redpill and white pill

knows all about the Jews and the NWO but don't care about actually doing anything about it

And we shouldn't act at the absolute last moment. But you need an amount of optimism to constantly and continually push for change, that what you strive to achieve is worth something in the long run. When I say it's never too late, I don't mean keep waiting. I mean no matter what happens, and how bad it seems, it's worth continuing to fight.