THIS BLACK WOMAN STOOD UP FOR YOU. YES YOU ''DEPLORABLE TRUMP SUPPORTERS''

>''I was tired of the bullying,” she said in a phone interview. “I was tired of being pushed down so that I couldn’t say my beliefs. And being fearful of losing sales. Losing fans. Losing bookings. Losing contracts and sponsorship. You know, that’s my day to day. And a lot of my friends have the same thing. And we live in Hollywood, which is supposed to be the most open viewpoint city. But the truth is there was a lot of hate and a lot of negativity and I wanted to change the storyline to love and support and unity as an American.”

>When it comes to being a Trump supporter in the entertainment industry, Villa said that in her experience “either you don’t talk about it with your friends because you fear you will lose friendships and you will incite negativity. Or you don’t say it at all.”

She continued:
>“You can’t even talk about it with other supporters because you feel like, ‘I don’t want people to find out.’ It was really like a closeted feeling. And I know gay Trump supporters in my community who say, ‘This feels like being closeted again. I feel like I can’t come out of the closet and talk about being a Trump supporter because I will get attacked.’”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OG7VS
yahoo.com/news/exclusive-u-arrests-mexican-immigrant-seattle-covered-obama-223854172.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4iNYmbBfxAk
youtube.com/watch?v=CoFJkNhr8XQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive

archive.is/OG7VS

I don't have a problem with black people
It's just the niggers

If Trump ordered to round up every black and nigger and separate the two and kill all the niggers, the world would be a better place

Bish doin just fine now

It would be like a selective breeding/eugenics program. If you have a job and are a good father to your children, you're fine. If you're a gang-banging thug... REV UP THOSE OVENS.

She's tops.

Self aware black people, who conduct themselves like regular human beings are really important, if we don't support them then the only people that black kids will look up to will continue to make being a thug a fashion statement.

If my kids started following her, I'd have no issue with it all; hell, I'd take then to a concert if necessary.

also

>Villa confirmed to this reporter that she is a Trump supporter and that she voted for the president.

and

>Asked why she decided to essentially troll the Grammys, Villa explained that she was “tired” of Hollywood’s treatment of Trump supporters.

say/wear/act like you want, but im not buying into this bs (((now))). like why did this even matter a few days ago?

Is she, dare I say, /our gal/?

while i get what your saying, and i may be cynical here, but wait a couple years to see what she does. these hollywood types almost always change once they get made a star and its rarely for the good

freakin look at katy perry from gospel singer to whore... and miley, and britney.... and on and on

While that is true, and I will continue to judge her on her merits, I still stand by my comment that she's a great role model for black kids.

keep in mind she's also a scientologist

but she is a trump supporter, tho

Geez, what a brave girl. Every libshit is always ready to tear apart anyone who says anything supportive.

And?
Religion doesn't matter, statements matter.

If an orthodox Christian tells my kids to do drugs, they're worse than a scientologist telling my kids to stand up for their opinions.

Now that's one girl I'd racemix with

wtf I'm a civic nationalist now!

Isn't it funny how she's the one wearing her hair naturally while Beyonce who wuz the african queen and shit had her hair smoothed and bleached to a blonde hair color?

Really fucking makes me think.

Deserves credit for fighting the culture war on the front lines. Meanwhile Nicole Kidman and Tom Brady go softly-softly on their Trump Support.

This is why we need to put our differences aside for the sake of progress. If we put up this racial clash for even longer, it'll only fuck up our stride.

Don't screw this up.

lol, what a funny twist. The black guy is gonna be the first one in the thread to shit on the black girl.

I appreciate her candor, and her desire for "unity", but she's a trump supporter. The very definition of an Uncle Tom. An absolutely ignorant, pathetic position. Stephen from Django Unchained.

She's going to lose a lot of friends, and hollywood won't talk to her anymore, she's right about that. I hope it was worth it.

checked and that is a fuckin funny meme you got there. brekekekekekeke
dude if she mixes with 1 more white/asian/hispanic could you even call her black anymore? i mean she is like an octoroon right now. i think 1 more mix and she'd be functionally an egyptian quang

She's not wrong.
I live in Eugene, Oregon and I basically fear anyone finding out that I'm a Trump supporter because people seriously get up in your face and vilify you for it.
Already witnessed it a few times at a local bar me and 2 friends visit every Saturday.

I also work at a job that kind of makes me one of the "faces of the company" since I'm in line to inherit it. I couldn't imagine the shitstorm that would ensue if some of us that work there "came out".

>Uncle Tom
>implying you all have to think alike

What exactly is wrong with her supporting Trump?

who gives a fuck about this bitch, this nigga is the real deal

As a student in libcuck washington state capital, olympia, I truly fear that anyone finds out I'm a trump supporter because the people here will try to make your life hell.

I AM ALSO FROM THERE FUCK YA. At wwu now, fuck me. Artswalk needs truck of peace

That nigress's hair is cultural appropriation

PUGET SOUND MASTER RACE CZECHING IN.

OTHER STATES CAN GET FUCKED AND CALI CAN GET 88x FUCKED

WE RUN THIS BITCH

>This feels like being closeted again. I feel like I can’t come out of the closet and talk about being a Trump supporter
reminder that if you have any feelings similar to this you're a spineless faggot

It may seem like that's what I was implying, but I assure you, it wasn't.

Trump is not for black people. He is not for any minority. He has white supremacists in his fucking cabinet. Neo-nazis (the real ones) and the KKK love him. Any black person that goes along with all this is extremely ignorant, or they just don't care.

CHECKED!!!!

man the pnw is the best....uh.... i mean no it sucks, its absolutely terrible, nobody should come here.... we have snakes and dropbears and it rains too much. youll hate it. go to california

on a side note this happened today:
yahoo.com/news/exclusive-u-arrests-mexican-immigrant-seattle-covered-obama-223854172.html

tldr a dreamer with no criminal record got deported. that means any alien can/will get deported. get ready for riots this summer (well here in seattle atleast)

This. I was the only Trump supporter I knew when I came out.

Someone should make a pro Trump video to this song by her:

youtube.com/watch?v=4iNYmbBfxAk
similar to Never Come Down but different

You're a fucking embarrassment to the white race and I'm a White conservative. Just the way you talk is about as retarded as it gets. What exactly do you think you accomplished there? Whoa dude, super edgy. You have won a prize.... oh wait, no you didn't.

God what a fucking retard. Can even predict your response.... "hurrr you're a pussy"

You're ARE the nigger.

She's half black half Italian so only 75% black

Get it right op

>Neo-nazis (the real ones) and the KKK love him.
Who gives a fuck what they think? I mean seriously, the Klan endorsed Obama last election because they thought his election would help spark a race war.
Nobody cares about what actual stormfags think outside of a few Korean archery forums.

you know nothing, child.

get out of the basement, build something from nothing, and get back to me.

>He has white supremacists in his fucking cabinet.
Who?

>Trump is not for black people.
Your logic makes no sense. Why would an American President be for black people? Are you a racist or something.

Obama was the worst thing that has happened to white people since WW2 and 62% of American whites voted for him, so your "argument" makes no sense.

AFRICAN QUEEN OF Sup Forums

zap those gays but it's a real shame for the half breed lady

Huh? she's an American.

Sad to see so many mulatto and other mutt non white creatures on pol making racist posts against her

>"no"

youtube.com/watch?v=CoFJkNhr8XQ

thats sicilian mixed with moors not italian faggot. and her mom is part choctaw which makes her a quadroon or 25% black

yes i know you were making a joke but it was gay

Offer $1000 cash to get a vasectomy. How many niggers would line up?

>drink the blood of christ vs give me all your money
what a shitty parent

>‘This feels like being closeted again
Only the left could ignore such double standards.
fucking
kek

Is that a comic book character?