www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2016/10/john-brennan-is-completely-unqualified-to-be-director-of-central-intelligence
youtu.be/JLNSiFrS3n4?t=453
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486240920172.webm
thehill.com/policy/national-security/intelligence/315793-fbi-found-no-wrongdoing-in-flynns-calls-with-russian
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com
youtube.com/watch?v=WtQrZh1lKs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO~

Flynn was such a jackass I don't know he wasn't removed sooner. Trump needs to find someone with more experience and not just a fringe ideaologue to protect the nation. Preferably a republican this time, sheesh what was Trump thinking.

Remember to report all shills.

AWOO

NEVER GIVE UP
NEVER SURRENDER

maga

Chances of personally Trump showing up at one of the press briefings Spicer does and tearing everyone a new hole?

awoooo!

AWOO~!

This post would be powerful but it needs context. Better as a giant photoshop.

First: Who is John Brennan?
Director of the Central Intelligence Agency
In office
March 8, 2013 – January 20, 2017
President Barack Obama

Second: What is so fishy about this guy?

1) Confirmed not theory but REAL voter of The Communist Party in 1976.

2) He then attended the University of Texas at Austin, receiving a Master of Arts in government with a concentration in Middle Eastern studies in 1980.[5] He speaks Arabic fluently.[9]

One of the controversies in his career involves the distribution of intelligence to the Bush White House that helped lead to an "Orange Terror Alert", over Christmas 2003. The intelligence, which purported to list terror targets, was highly controversial within the CIA and was later discredited. (already suspicious of sabotaging Republican presidents)

3) Rumored to have converted to Islam which, with the Commie connection seems to draw a picture of the most anti-American man possible

jihadwatch.org/2016/10/john-brennan-is-completely-unqualified-to-be-director-of-central-intelligence

Why does this matter: John Brennan hired a great deal of Obama's intelligence people, putting Muslims and other anti-American agents inside our CIA. He was forced to resign in January 20th giving ample time to set up a Shadow Government.

He is also known for killing American citizens with drones and lying about it: Rand Paul tried to filibuster his election to CIA Director and failed to stop the Democrats and Neocons.

He has never worked with Pence or Priebus, therefore we can theorize they are clean.

The Muslim Ban was rejected by people just like these because Muslims need to enter the country to spread Islam. We know many of Obama's agents were Muslim/Islamic and Democrats want to spread the religion.

There is no doubt in my mind that Brennan's people are trying to stop Trump so they can spread Islam in the USA.

I love this time of year. It's always there to remind me that next year will be better.

Since when are shills breaking rules

Paid Russian Shills for Trump General

I wish / 10

Report yourself, cocksucker.

I have a serious question. Can Trump do to banks what H*tler did to banks?

Also, aside from kicking the elite, almost always Jewish bankers out, what filled that vacuum in G*ermany?

>they unironically voted for Drumpf
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not a shill you pathetic cuck.

What's going on today boys? Is it all Flynn backlash today or is the any other news?

Morning
>Trump tweets: The real story here is why are there so many illegal leaks coming out of Washington? Will these leaks be happening as I deal on N.Korea etc?
>Schwarzenegger's Apprentice finale dead last in ratings among big 4
>Was the shows lowest rated episode
>Kellyanne Conway says Flynn offered his resignation to Trump
>Linda McMahon sworn in as Small Biz Secretary
Afternoon
>Spicer rally
>Opens briefing by exclaiming "Happy Valentine's Day!"
>Says Trump asked for Flynn's resignation
>"It's was a trust issue not a legal issue"
>Gives timeline of events
>Trump was not told DoJ was interested in conversation until 2 weeks after Pence spoke on the issue
>Whitehouse has been looking into the issue for weeks
>Spicer says Trump is not keeping dossiers on journalist
>Trump signs repeal of Dodds Frank provision
>Office of Government Ethics recommends probe into Kellyanne Conway for comments on Ivanka Trump product
>Director of Secret Service resigns
>Chaffetz says House Oversight won't investigate Flynn
>Would be under Intel committee jurisdiction
>Says Flynn was right to resign
>Schumer wants Sessions to recues himself from any investigations into Flynn's Russian connections
>Hannity: Leaks from "shadow warriors" inside government are very dangerous
>Flynn says he didn't discuss sanctions with Russian ambassador
>Rand Paul: It would be "excessive" for Congress to investigate Flynn
>“I just don’t think it’s useful to be doing investigation after investigation, particularly of your own party,”
>Says it takes time away from things like repealing and replacing Obamacare
>House Intel Committee Chairman: Won't investigate Flynn, will investigate leaks
>McConnell: “Highly likely” Senate Intel will investigate Flynn
>Sen. Blunt: There should be investigation into Russian connection /w Trump admin
>Likely Flynn will be asked to come to committee
Tonight
>Whitehouse will not push for two state solution in Israel
>Kellyanne Conway: Leaks are "dangerous stuff"

He was there for 3 weeks and the guy talked to someone he wasn't supposed, Trump actually did the right thing.

How does it feel to know Trump has ethics?

>tfw no awoo gf for valentine's

Pewdiepie and his friends are redpilling kids on the dangers of leftist media.
youtu.be/JLNSiFrS3n4?t=453
Check some of those comments.

Fuck out of here with this dumb anime shit

y'all wonder why the deep state and MSM is trying to throw a coup against Trump

AWOOOOOOMENT

Paid or sponsored content ain't allowed newfag.

Well, unless Hiroshima wants to line his pockets

I fucking wish I was a paid shill; that would be choice.

Are they hiring at your place?

You might as well just leave the thread now.

why would you shill for a neocon OP?

if Trump picks just a random shill like this one his foreign police will be just the same establishment BS

recycle mine later if you guys want

Keep it bumped

Just pulled an all nighter to finish some deadline, see you guys in a couple of hours

MAGA!

Interesting Info graphic Here

Shows the number of Appointed Judges over the past administrations based on White vs. Non White

Trump must stack the courts ASAP

#StackTheCourts

11:50 AM PST

12:50 AM CST

1:50 AM EST

DO IT FOR TRUMP

>11:50 AM PST

>12:50 AM CST

>1:50 AM EST

>DO IT FOR TRUMP

DO IT FOR TRUMP

>DO IT FOR TRUMP

DO IT FOR TRUMP

>DO IT FOR TRUMP

A FUCKIING LEA-
Wait a second...

f*ck you! we're swarmed with shills lol yikes!

GIMP is being a fag rn, but i have this

>ur a shill
>No ur a shill

t. /pig/

Guys I want your ideas on the bigger picture:

Hopefully the "shady Rosneft Deal" is as big as the fucking lefties say it is.

Globalists overthrew ukraine to keep putin from using Sevastopol as a port to ship oil and tried to charge him huge taxes to move oil. Putin invades and takes crimea to have port on the black sea. Sells huge oil field to russian shell company and exxon via tillerson. Supposedly the field is worth half a trillion dollars at today's prices.

Now trump is elected and orders US domestic oil production. Him and putin colluding to make the US and Russia a duopoly in the oil production market would cut the mudslimes and OPEC out fo the picture completely. That would mean that the two nationalist strongholds have monopoly on both the world's most important resource (oil) and the military power. Also as mentioned by A monopoly on arms sales.

The globalist bankers would have nothing else left and would be forced to accept a new monetary system based on oil/gold/commodities or even cryptocurrency or something. This would be a brilliant way to circumvent the coming fiat currency collapse.

happy valentine's day

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486240920172.webm

>1 post by this ID

...because he likes anime?

HAVE A AWOO

I am unsure what was said to lead you astray, but I AM sure you that this path will only lead to low-energy unhappy awoos alone, for a mean group that doesn't even understand us. Meanwhile, the rest of us are still having high-energy happy awoos, since we began supporting Trump, to today.

Maybe some of the supporters are not nice, but we all do want a change for the better, and I'm sure you do too. So please reconsider your side.

the deep state is overthrowing Trump because they don't like our waifus?

>Carter
CARTER

nn portugal

It would be good if accurate.

Cheer up user, at least you're not a pathetic low-life that owns an onahole like me, right?

No Flynn, No Purge

it's probably over now. Who will go against the CIA and Clinton?

Not the neocon on OP's

No, Trump should have NEVER let someone like Flynn in the whitehouse he's a fucking nutcase and a democrat. Trump has poor judgement when it comes our national security.

This is President Pence General now. Trump is done.

t. shill

how fucking obvious can you be

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy keep the nuclear codes.

Please include this image in your efforts.

Shill memes don't work because you can filter image files

Its why nothing you've tried catches on

Nah, Flynn didn't break the law, but he did lie.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/intelligence/315793-fbi-found-no-wrongdoing-in-flynns-calls-with-russian

You get paid to do this?

really makes you think

Remember to buy American. Goodnight you fine fags

Don't you think you should add the nothing burger from the NYT to the Evening section?

underaged b& m8

Consider the following

NO PROTESTING

Also, I am skeptical of the whole oil situation in the next couple years.

>Iran about to win big with Pipeline to Europe
>America about to start drilling for its own oil(possibly to control the North/South American market)
What does a desperate Saudi Arabia do? And does US oil end up being competitive enough price wise to actually have that huge market? I'd like to think Trump has this all thought out, but it's a very complex sitiation

But seriously we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes.

Don't you have to play Dota or something?

Not gonna lie, former Flynn supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Flynn crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Russian dossiers.

Yes, 500$ for post. Join us?

The question is WHY did he lie? I think there should be a complete criminal investigation into Russian ties within the WH.

I don't have any room or I would. I posted this pic earlier though

Have faith in Trump.

Shills are toying with forces they can't comprehend.

I memed about waifu wars in TM threads too hard. I'm sorry guys. Guess I #ShillForCiel now

QUICK SOMEONE HIDE /lgbt/!

Fair enough. You archive these things somewhere right?

god i wish every awoo poster was sent to a camp. GOD DAMN U ALL

Yeah, where do I sign up?

You can move to Africa....Its not fun...but you can do it...The secret sauce to civilization is in white ball sacks

it just is what it is

Awoobaker?

That's the first OC I've ever received lol. No problem but what is the US deal with Venezuela? I am 100% in support on sanctioning them for their drug cartel shit, our crime rate has spiked up but what else is there going to be?

Pretty hard to have faith in Trump when he puts our safety in the hands of someone like Flynn.

You sound like a huge faggot. Reconsider killing yourself.

LAW AND ORDER

not quite there yet

yup, at
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com

anime is degenerate. your ip addresses will be logged

Buh-bye Trump

Thanks man. Keep up the good work.

reminder to recycle this thread
ayyy

is that a boy

What's stopping you?

Don't worry Russia, Trump will be fine.

QUICK RUNDOWN

WILL TRUMP GET IMPEACHED
Y/N AND WHY? I'M NO LAWFAG SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON MOST OF THE TIME

Nice argument.

I love how people get up in arms about a question.

True, but the_donald is on reddit, and it is a lot better than Sup Forums from what I can tell.l That's mainly what I'm asking. How is Sup Forums /ptg/ better than reddit /the_donald/? I'm honestly curious to hear how.

Let's try this one

youtube.com/watch?v=WtQrZh1lKs0