We Snitched on Pewdiepie - AMA

Ask the group that Snitch on Pewdiepie anything.

FYI: Sup Forumsfags gave us all the evidence!

You snitched on /your/guy/ and gave us all the ammunition we needed to compile an antisemitic narrative against him.

Pewd was going Alt-Right/RedPill with the danger of RedPilling millions of kids who follow him.

So we Shut Him Down!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is awesome. I love that RWDS are now combating JIDF

And losing!

Great Job, all you did was making him severe his ties with corporate world, allowing him to do whatever he wants and giving him a motive to go full anti-liberal/anti-PC. Great Job indeed!

Read this in his voice.

the best part is all we did is give you the rope you will hang yourself with.

I just KNEW this was going to be digest, Kek you have freed me.

Not what ever he wants. There are still YouTube TOS's to follow!

Maybe you guys can give him a platform on Sup Forums, where he could be FREEze...

>/your/guy/

leave

No, really, I can't thank you enough.
Thanks to you, Gen Z is going to get really pissed, making them first generation in over 60 years to openly blame Jews for ruining the shit they like. This is the be-*buuuurp*-est timeline, I tell ya.

>YouTube shutting down the largest channel
>implying this wouldn't be the final nail in the coffin for censorship
>implying this wouldn't be a death sentence

I did not like him anyway.
As a Jew I don't even care about his antisemitism, nor the one of Sup Forums.
And often when I'm around l'y fellow Jews I feel like it's basically justified.

Oh my oh my please PLEASE let the largest channel on YouTube get shut down for criticizing chosenites.

Pewdiepie has been rated RP-13!

All of his content will be destoryed!

Pewdiepie should just go full 1488
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

He's still a multi millionaire, and you're still a loser, and we still tell the truth. Time to move on, friend.

Anti-Lib/Anti-PC =/= NatSoc.
Go eat a bag of dicks you fucking Stormfags, faggots like you ruined Trump's Movement.
Just look at HWNDU - we proved that, despite what left says, we're not white supremacists, but you just have to ruin it with those shirtless nazi faggots.

Message from Father: Turn yourself in, and we will take it easy on you!

Larper, this is beyond your pay grade.

Go find a new trend to ride!

What these racist guys SHOULD do, if they REALLY wanted to start fucking with shit, is to start endorsing democratic candidates, like David Duke just did for the DNC chairman. I mean both groups believe that minorities are inferior, it's just the Dems are more insidious and underhanded with their racism. At least a stormfag is up front about their views. Dems like to say they help minorities, when they do it to garner votes, and because they feel minorities are too stupid to figure things out for themselves.

Ok Thomas Sowell.....

Hey! When you say my name you put some respeck on it. Bitchboy

Now all we need for him to do is take his momentum and adopt a new platform that isn't youtube. The sites been shit for years and begging for an alternative.