Hook nosed jews

These people are all over the media, political, and legal sectors. When you see the nose you know exactly who you are dealing with... A swindling liar who will do anything to make money so they can go back home and eat some matzah balls.

Other urls found in this thread:

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/story3.htmRead
hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/
youtube.com/watch?v=6m0T3Do12ug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guess I'm fucked.

All over the news, once you see it, you cannot unsee it. The hook nose runs society

jokes on u OP i just had my nose done

Is a Roman nose a Jewish nose?

That doesn't look like a Jewish nose. The front of your nostrils pointed up. The Jewish nose points down.

No one in Australia can afford that surgery. Go back to fighting 30 foot snakes and massive lizard monsters

No it's a Roman nose.

>tfw Roman nose ginger

I'm Jewish and I don't have a hook nose. LOL

well im jew and didnt like the shape so thats why i had it fixed. now i blend in better with the anglos.

u just mad u poor

"it's not the jews, folks" - wmc

was it his only downfall?

how much did it cost, i mean its not exactly a medical condition so its not free right?

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/story3.htmRead from a scholar about the Jews.and their nose
Just an excerpt
“From a Jew’s face
The wicked Devil speaks to us,
The Devil who, in every country,
Is known as an evil plague.

Would we from the Jew be free,
Again be cheeful and happy,
Then must youth fight with us
To get rid of the Jewish Devil.”

My father changed our last names to Smith about ten years ago. He saw it coming.

surgeon-12k
hospital-3k
anasthesist-3k
its was purely cosmetic, but apparently i can get some money back from medicare. not sure how much yet though because i havent gotten all the receipts back yet.

someone post the Sup Forums version

I was once told by a plastic surgeon that I have a Roman nose (if I do it is very mild, just a bit of a bump like maybe I broke it as a kid, I dunno). He was Jewish (I am pretty sure...) and bragged about doing Schwartzkroft's (the US general famous for gulf war 1.0) nose.

Anyway now I google Roman nose and its Wikipedia article is merges with hook nose and Jew nose. Did my 23andMe lie? Am I actually one of the chosen? Oi vey.

Post your fucking eyes, kike. I can tell a Jew by their eyes. You rat-looking mother fucker.

He knew it's all an allegory for controlling people.

Me and my friends (they're conservative, but not in a Sup Forums way, more like a /r/the_Donald way) always sit in our dorm's lobby and watch Fox or whatever else is on. Whenever they bring out some liberal twat with this nose or a last name like Goldstein, I "jokingly" say "I bet he's Jewish" and I'm usually right.

I always get a few laughs from people, but lately my friends have started to say things like "man, all these people opposed to Trump seem to be Jewish" or "thanks user, I can't stop looking at people's noses when then talk shit about Trump on tv"

Have I been subtly redpilling my friends?

christ thats more than i thought

i guess getting my nose and chin done is off the table

Is that blonde a Jew or goyim?

Ya pretty much. In Beverly Hills most get nose jobs. Some wear their shozz as some kind of Jew pride. Has anyone seen the movie Se7en? Pride is not kind to the nose.

it's true, but if he had nothing to loose why not name the jew? would his message have been lost more so than it already was?

you can get it done cheaper, but i used the best in sydney so thats why it cost more. ive heard other surgeons do it for 6k.

Yes. I got 911 as my get earlier so you can trust me. 14 88 comrade. Hail victory. Gas the kikes, lynch the nignogs. Seriously tho yes this will help red pill your friends. Also nice GET.

Wow, some jew you are. Can't tell?

Obviously she is NOT a kike. She is a beautiful Aryan milf that I will not take pleasure in fucking as I am a 28 year old /fit/ neckbearded shitlord with a roman nose.

my nose isnt a hook or jewish one, its a roman nose but bigger, i swear it just came out of no where in year 9 and i got a lot of shit for it ever since, pretty much why i wear glasses all the time instead of just in class, my chin is also big but in uni no one really gives people shit for this stuff

i can honestly say that my nose was responsible for like 90% of the bullying in high school, now i know how the jews feel

I think he was more focused on the Catholic Church and was trying to save Christians, and in effect didn't care much about the Jews. Hislop gave him much inspiration. A good book is Jesus, the last great initiate. Easy ready, jew slant, but explains alot
Get it here
hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/

Helen Thomas is a Lebanese Arab. She fucked her career up by naming the (((you know who))). The ADL took swift action and ended her career.

Ivanka Trump had this done

>jews
>blend with anglos
HAHAHAhaahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

>my nose isnt a hook or jewish one, its a roman nose but bigger,
Sounds like you're in denial user. Maybe you should talk to your mom, or take a hard look at her neighbors/coworkers/milkmen.

Oh shiiit.

I thought you were the kike respodning, sorry mane. 14.88 all the way

>tfw bar manager and play this song during closing procedures

youtube.com/watch?v=6m0T3Do12ug

"user, what is this music?"

"Shut up, let me count the register."

You can run, you can hide, but your hook nose will never escape you, monster

my nose is like pic related but bigger, its not curved or a hook, it just has a high bridge

2 of my great grandparents were russian jews but they are the last people in my ancestry to actually be religiously jewish

Strawman set up to burn

>Director of the DIA as an advisor
>DIA is fucking bad ass
>Shady shit all day
>Literally spook central
>CIA sucks DIA cock
>DIA tier spooks TRUMP CIA
>CIA not happy

Lads, the fucking DIA is THE Intel. I am so pissed about this, but I guess I get it. Poor Flynn. The deep state is real. I bet Flynn is going to have some people "Missing" in due time.

I've nearly made it through all of the hott mp3s, it's good stuff overall

my assumption on the whole not saying anything about the jews directly was to avoid having his show easily labeled as antisemitic, that and maybe it was an easier of a persona to portrait yourself as to a large christian audience

I've heard about "jesus, the last great initiate" before but it's been a while so I'll read it sometime, an audiobook would be great

that and I'll have to check out hislop, I don't recall him

well Dr. Sup Forums, give it to me straight, how jewish am I?

I agree with you, but you know (((who))) to thank

you a big jew

Cain.

>lifelong Democrat
>suddenly endorsing and advising Trump and pretending to be right wing
>turns out was paid by Russia all along

you're part of the problem who wants to bring Trump down

Go to mystery babylon episode 36 for a quick rundown

Hopefully that glimmer of hope that is the Red Fern will do something about this bullshit.

(((they))) really aren't that influential in completely neutral Intel agencies.

Curtain after curtain. Exposed.

No Jew looks remotely the same race as an Anglo-Saxon.

Exfoliate please

Wow, I was never crazy about Blink but this is great. Thanks. I would post my eyes or nose cropped out so you can rate my potential jewiness, but I might pass. No known Jews in my family but 23andMe says J2 haplogroup so my Y chromosome is from the same regions as the mountain jew, but more caucus mountain range. I am not Armenian FYI but often confused for Greek or Jewish. Jews have thought I am Jewish, so I must reek of beta status or maybe Jew pheromones or something. Also at 5'7 I'm a manlet. At least I am not a cuck and not worshipping Satan (unless Kek is Satan) like so many of my fellow Americaners.

Do pushups and pullups and stop masturbating. Be glad you're not one of them

>good advice with a picture of Ahmedinejad
You know that goat fucker looks (and probably is) more Jewish than Persian, right? In fact all the Mullahs are probably krypto-kikes, just like Putin. Sometimes crypto Jews, secular Jews, and half or quarter Jews are them most dangerous Jews. See: Stalin, Soros, and Hitler (respectively)

They are the worst. Problem is though that because of 6 million reasons they keep getting away with it

Saw this guy sitting by himself in a night club once, lol.

He's recently joined my home towns rugby team, a great player.

His name is Dave Taylor

Do u guys smell that???

No way, with this nose I don't smell a thing