All about statistics and facts until they turn on you, huh?

All about statistics and facts until they turn on you, huh?
All about "muh bell curve" and "muh black-on-black crime", but when it comes to your own race's innate proclivity towards raping children - silence.

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticbrain.com/serial-killer-statistics-and-demographics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well hes not wrong, as a gay guy, its usually the white men who do nasty as fuck shit and orgies

Off you go then, Talcum X.

if black men were banned from America violent crime would drop by 60 percent overnight

not to mention theyre the ones who always show up on the news as pedohiles and wear buttplugs while skiing

You're probably right, but sage for being a buttblasted fag

Whites are the second to least likely to rape children though. Blacks are Mexicans do that shit much more frequently.

>remove 62% of the population
>crimes plummet
I am SHOCKED

If black men were banned from America, ALL crimes would PLUMMET. Rates for some crimes would be cut by as much as 50-80% overnight.

>If black men were banned from America, every other crime would PLUMMET.

Really shook my toboggan

Black men actually commit WAAAAAYYY more crimes against minors than white men do proportionally. Just look up the rate of molestation by blacks.

The only reason it seems like whites rape children more is because blacks and Mexicans run as soon as the child is born

Nice try CTR did you foeget to do something before you posted?

Why isn't talcum x giving up his sauce?

nohoho we do not have child pedophile networks

>be 62% of population
>be responsible for 50% of a certain class of crime

You are aware that this means whites are underrepresented in sex crimes against minors, yes?

no i just forgot to post the second part?

If all women were banned all child abuse would go down by more than half. ROBOT WAIFU WOMBS WHEN?

Actually Hispanics are the worst for that, but FBI statistics count the as caucasian. Just look at any city's most wanted list and it's a bunch of Mexicans wanted for sex crimes.

And secondly, child molestation is a huge problem in the black community, but their culture is extremely hush hush about it. They very rarely go to the police about anything so their numbers are way down.

Thirdly, who the fuck cares what that phony has to say?

*reported sex crimes

If black men were banned from America, then EVERY crime would plummet.

But seriously, how are these people not called out on their racism? Just because it's against whites?

>White men are roughly 70% of the male population
>Represent 50% of child sex crimes

Wouldn't that mean they're underrepresented?

>If you kick out a vast a mjority of the nation crime would plummet
Sure Shaun

>#pizzagate
>silence

yeah righto m8

>60% of the population is gone
>Only 50% of child sex crimes disappear

vs.

>13% of the population is gone
>50% of all violent crime disappears

Lynch yourself nigger.

im telling you people right now, its white gay men who are fucking disgusting. theyre into roleplay, theyre into toys, theyre into slings, theyre into non-monogomous relationships. the dating scene in mexico for gay people is so much different and more conservative. its white gay protestant men who do the most abhorrent shit

Everyone is against facts and statistics that don't support their argument and for those that do.

Could you just elaborate on that skiing comment

It always makes me wonder if I would come to study in America one day as an eastern yuropean, would I also be included in the definition of a rapist, genocidal cis-gendered white straight male, or do they only include white americans in that category?

>White make up 60% of the population
>Commit less than 50% of child abuse crimes

Uhh... Isn't that how statistics should be?

Meanwhile.. niggers make up less than 15% yet committe OVER 50% of all homicides, really jogs the noggin

underrated

a majority of the population only commits half of a particular crime statistic? So... they are underrepresented next to other demographs.

Ok, who's doing the other half of those crimes then ? Mexicans, niggers, muslims ?

If you replaced white men with black men, sex crimes against children would EXPLODE.

lots of old gay white men, it could even be a professor at your university: they go around wearing buttplugs all day and they think its sexy to wear it while skiing. its their dirty little secret, so childish.

Remove only the white males? How about the female ones? He wants to cuck white men

>if half the population were to disappear overnight, half of the child sex crimes would be cut in half as well!

wow shaun, these rates are totally above and beyond anything we see in the black and mexican crime committing communities!

You probably tried.

>If Jews were banned from America, sex crimes against children would PLUMMET.
FTFY
>Jews =/ white

I believe this statistic to be true but I offer an additional thought.
WHITE PEOPLE DONT PUT UP WITH IT AND PROSECUTE.

OTHER RACES NEVER REPORT THE CRIMES IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE ITS SUCH A NORMAL PART IF THEIF LIFE

I think the major difference here is that western nations have made sex witg minors illegal. Look to PNG, some african nations, all muslim nations and you will find it to be just as bad, looks like non muslim asian countries are the only ones who can throw a stone.

im starting to realize we live in a society where the majority of people have not just skeletons, but shame in their closets. the most unsuspecting of people do nasty shit in their shadow life its degenerate and gays are at the center of it

It doesn't really work when you're talking about the group that still comprises more than 60% of the population. If you remove more than half of any group the rate of anything and everything is going to plumment, it's like saying if you removed everyone over 50 medicare recipients would plumment. Not an argument tryone.

Ban homos then

Because he's probably using FBI statistics as source and lefties hate FBI statistics because they're racist against blacks :(

we dont have a league of white politicians part of a secret pedohile club sorry child molestation does happen in mexico but not at the rate white protestant men commit it in the USA, its even more sophisticated as well

If we banned niggers then global crime statistics would collapse. Really made me think.

What statistic? He's wrong. Blacks have a higher rate for attacking children.

>if the majority of the population went away, crime would go down!

Holy shit maybe talcum X really is a nigger. I don't want to believe that a white man could be this stupid and self-hating.

Do you guys remember Rachel Dolezal?

I think they are both jews and probably both cia/mossad and she was caught while King is still spouting propaganda.

it true it's only because they count mexican as white when convenient.

Toasted

so why don't you go back ?

But...he's white.

Do you look white? If so, yes. If not, no.

That's when they include "white hispanics" btw. When you include white hispanics America is like 75% white which means that if 75% of the population is committing 50% of sex crimes against children, they're HUGELY under represented.

There was an elite pedo ring in Portugal that was busted which is the same shit as Mexicans as far as I'm concerned.

white protestant gay men are probably the most sinful human being on the planet.

/thread

>white men make up elite
>elite rape children along with doing anything else they want
>meanwhile more average niggers have probably fucked more children than average whities
>in fact in non-white counties child rape is commonly accepted and practiced
>in asia they drink semen of their elders
>in sandnigger territory they have lolis (((willingly marry))) and then have legal sex with them
>in kikango zulu tribe land black lolis are traded and raped along with normal women constantly
>in canada you can rape your dog

but white men are evil

right

"Half" :D He must be /ourguy/

>if [black people] were banned from America, [all violent crime] would PLUMMET. I'm serious. Cut in half overnight.
FTFY

You're really trying hard for those (you)'s, aren't (you)?

you started it

They would. Ban any group from the country, and total amount of crime would decline. But he's wrong in that it would decline proportionately.

If half of china was nuked, crime in china would go down by roughly half.

only half? huh.... Well I for one, am not surprised. lol

shut ur fatass up and let me spout my propoganda

White nations are the only ones with significant child protection laws

You cant brake a crime for molesting a child in the middle east when its legal.

>implying the overwhelming abuse doesn't come from women

Gas all faggots

maybe shaun king really is black

lol that actually means minorities disproportionatelly commit more sex crimes against children.... thank you based OP for shedding light on this matter

the answer is to raise stigma and not enable the gay people close to you. tell them why are they fucking someone new every night? condemn them for their immorality. its because of you that you keep your lip zipped, why we have such a high degeneracy rate in the gay community fuck you you could have helped and you didnt

Cmon Jorge, Mexico's age of consent is like 12.

No. U stupid faggot.

Africa is the child rape capital of the world.
They even public service announcement billboards
telling the public that its not ok to rape kids.

ban black men and rapes against women would be almost nil

Post this to trigger his transracial ass.

Dude, if all people were banned from America there would be like 0 crime man. That's fucking crazy!

without the USA mexico wouldnt have the resources to make dildos, mexico just doesnt have that luxury. do africans in kenya have dildos of their own accord? no! because they dont have the resources or luxury! the USA market changed that fact in mexico. kenya just hasnt been tapped for the dildo market

But then who would pay for all the welfare?

Surely he meant mexicans putting "white" in the bubble identifying race.

This.

Well technically he is right...

Vague anecdotes? That's all you have?
Jesus christ, lotta emotional conjecture there, babyrapist.

Well only in western country you get throw in jail for look at children.
Even white law dont trust white people with their lust for children.

Keep going, I can taste your inferiority complex

statisticbrain.com/serial-killer-statistics-and-demographics/

You realize he's fake black right?

Shhh

>remove half the country's population
>surprised when sex crimes get cut in half
GEE REALLY MADE ME FUCKING THINk

Youre the epitome of a fucking reality denying schizo.

about what? how i hate white faggots? because they are so degenerate? because they are polyamorous? because theyre breath has been colonized by ass germs from licking too many men so theyre breath smells like fart sulfur? my best experiences were with other latinos and asians never whites

Talcum X is black. That shit was settled way back. move on.

So what? If black men were banned, all crime, including child sex crimes, in America would plummet by over 50%. Maybe he should reconsider what point he tries to make next time, because when reversed the outcome is far greater.

Interesting bit of data from that:

52.21% of SK's are white
40.3% are black

Meanwhile

68.21% of victims of SK's are white
23.81% are black

>Do you look white?
I have dark hair, grey eyes and light skin. I don't know what consitutes a white for american standards, because I am european and certainly white, but not german american master race tier white.

Attention other gay guys ITT: if your bf's breath smells off, like shit! he has worms or sulfur colonized his throat. both cases from eating too much ass. its DISGUSTING

What about banning white women, pretty sure the sex crimes against children would drop even more.