Reminder that we are being raided and (((they))) are trying to scare us with the thought of Trump being impeached...

Reminder that we are being raided and (((they))) are trying to scare us with the thought of Trump being impeached. Also they are pushing Pence as a bad guy to cause a further divide. Heed my warning. Stay with Christ everyone.

May peace be with you. All shills will hang

This is exactly what a shill would say. Shill!

Yeah, noticing a lot of shill shit tonight. My guess is a new flavor of vegan homo chips came out and they all got a bag as payment to visit our little slice of heaven.

Somehow you all manage to type in this annoying fucking voice.

>I dunno what it is, but shill posts just sound like garbage

What the fuck do shills even have to gain from raiding us??
We are just a khmeri fishcatching depictions forum, not some kind of political thinktank or public organization.

the shill threads are obvious. sage and don't reply.

Shadilay

I don't give a fuck.
I'll get punished for caring about well being of USA anyway. For you see, white Poles are banned from entering US without a Visa card.

>I dunno what it is
Low-T faggot nu-males or literal estrogen hambeasts.

They are really desperate now. The Train is leaving the station and they have nothing to stop it. It's cringey,tbqhfam.

I still think all the "shills" on Sup Forums are just shitposting ironically, not being paid.

bump to calm the hysteria

or maybe their shill post is so bad that we think they are ironically shitposting?

The shills are so obvious that I've just ignored those threads altogether but lots of newfags might take the bait.

I think it's a combination of shitposters and actual shills, paid or unpaid

kek is with us friend

heheehehheeeheheehe

you thought you won faggots hahahah
hehehhehe