23-year-old was shot death in Malmö, Sweden

>Three shots were heard at 18:40 at Möllevångstorget.
>A 23-year-old man was shot to death with several shots and one hit through the head.
>Two men were seen running from the scene seconds after the shooting.

archive.is/xoJ4d

Other urls found in this thread:

flashback.org/aktuella-amnen
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
flashback.org/t2735892
youtube.com/watch?v=ir3yNyYDem8
crimestatssa.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

to*

Color me surprised

hopefully it was a white male that died. we could use less of those

So?

Do you see us making a thread everytime someone in Chiraq gets shot?

Malmö is literally enemy territory now, get over it.

I see you make Sweden Yes threads about feminists all day long so why not something like that. Seems this case got a lot of attention in Sweden.

Also, it happened in Möllevångstorget, which is a giant big no-go-zone anyways.

Advice for OP though - it certainly is a very little news to us, but try posting this in that Peter Sprigare kikebook group (+200 000 swedes there already), this might interest the normies.

He was from the Middle East, a Sunni Muslim.

>Normies
>Sweden

There are no normies here.

It already has 1 Million views on our forum (top thread): flashback.org/aktuella-amnen

Sven, this isn't surprising or shocking to anyone. You are a third world shithole and this is what happens in a third world shithole.

See

Think of it this way - Malmö has 350,000 people.

Imagine if Malmö had the same murder rate as St. Louis, the most violent city in the US.

Malmö would have 207 or 208 murders each year.

Things could be much worse. Take an example from us; don't let things get that bad.

1 mil? Sounds good. What are the replies? Are people calling it fake news, mourning or angry?

>There are no normies here.
what did Kek mean by this?

Why even use periods if you're not gonna capitalize. You shitskins and your shitty grasp of basic human functions.

Doesn't Sweden have severe gun restrictions that make these crimes impossible?

Holy shit! Didn't now it was that bad.

This is what Trump means when he's talking about the inner cities

Shitskins always find a way. Gun control is not about preventing crimes, it's just a mean to submit the people.

No

Ugh, can we just ban white men already?

It's insanely bad. Some areas are truly third-world-tier.

The only good thing is that these areas are very small, geographically.

It also explains a lot about the architecture of the US.

>Why don't Americans have dense cities? Why did white people flee to distant suburbs?

To avoid pic related.

Shiiiiiitt

In Denmark we have 50 murders a year and 5.5 million people

there was a News article in Germany earlier this week saying Malmö turned into a muslim Slum having the highest crime rate in entire Sweden so no suprises here.

Much cleaner to make them move than have to exterminate them.

bump for mudslime crime

Imagine Copenhagen with 453 murders each year. That's the level of violence in St. Louis.

Malmo isn't in Sweden, it's an independent caliphate enclave

Swedes have guns??

Yes, but theirs was probably illegal

>tfw "ultracuck" Sweden has more guns per 100 residents than Canada

Why even live though...

>sweden
>white

Someone redpill ne on Malmö

You're worse than them in my eyes.

There's no pleasing you, is there

>Malmö
So it was black on black violence?

I TRY SO HARD, AND GOT SO FAR

ayyy we keks chosen people now

>No article

I WILL PUT MY BALLS IN YOUR MOTHER'S THROAT UNTIL SHE DIES

There is an article, are you retarded?

>describing things so violently
>and one hit through the head
I hate this sort of shit. Is this your job? Maybe. But you're not a cop. Probably. But maybe you're paid to shitpost to freak people out like the lugenpresse?

That's literally the first sentences in the article.

Yeah probably but this is all very popular and pointless and does nothing but bad shit

Euros don't seem to understand just how bad it is.

Its just the beginning

It's pretty bad in Europe except we don't have guns so people who are killed rarely die on the spot. They're either stabbed or assaulted and die a few days later in a hospital or even months due to complication. Then they never get charged with murder because the (((prosecutors))) can't establish a direct link between the attack and the death of the person. The result is everything gets recorded as "manslaughter" or some diminished responsibility classification to make all the dumb citizens happy about how safe the country is.

this is normal for malmö. move along.

This is news in Sweden?

Why not talk about the rapes?

lmao feminism

Be glad our government hasn't gone full canada and banned any form of statistics involving race. We're lucky that we're even allowed to know just how fucked everything is.

>Two men were seen running from the scene seconds after the shooting.
>running from the scene seconds after the shooting
How retarded do people have to be to run immediately after killing someone?
It drags the attention of any witness away from the victim, whereas if they walked people might be too distracted to notice

Muslim rapist getting killed. Probably by other Muslims for raping the wrong girl.

European Sup Forumsacks in 2013
>stupid Americans, they don't know how to treat their minorities. Us Europeans are far more civilized and they'd never act this way here because we have human rights, no 2nd amendment and treat all our people equal

We warned you stupid niggers but noooooooooo. Now you imported several of these parasites by the millions, dumb arrogant bastards.

It happens from time to time in malmö. Usually this is just criminals killing other criminals as there's some gang shit going down. You usually don't notice it though.

>talk about the rapes

What do you mean? A rape is not national news. Unless you are talking about the right-wing populism spin on our rape statistics with the whole "rape capital thing"? Well, it's debunked, so it's only really a story for people who want to paint a progressive / feminist country as failing and is actually not rooted in reality so not sure how they'd approach that story.

and this is news worthy because? I am someone getting murdered in Malmö is pretty much a non story.

You better be baiting

racist detected

fucking nazi faggot kill yourself. Sweden has always been a country of immigrants

What colour do you want?

>racist detected
This is real racism and its happening in real life
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

oh no those poor arabs how sad
>said nobody ever

>Cancer type K is killing cancer type M
IDGAF
Burn it to the ground.

But möllevångstorget is usually so safe...

Sup Forums, can we please stop beating around the bush?

the media is the opposition party

they need to be dealt with

Come to Stockholm, it's much calmer here.

SAFER
THAN
EVER

What area?

Is that even Stockholm? I don't recognize that place. Rinkeby?

Its probably just kebab removing kebab... Even kebab removes kebab better than swedes...

hey sweden love the tv show vikings.. new to Sup Forums just wanted to wish you people and your culture all the best dont worry sweden will allways be the swedes i see violence in the future for people of color

Tensta.

This guy was literally getting his life on track, being a semi-professional football (soccer for yanks) player. He couldn't stay out of the eritrean turf war.

Relevant thread: flashback.org/t2735892

Sweden = Brazil

it was kebab so no harm done, it will only serve our cause and turn public opinion even more against the muslim invaders. I have noticed a shift

Yes it was, but that hasn't helped America in the long run has it?

When will Denmark step up and purge

youtube.com/watch?v=ir3yNyYDem8

Swedish cops are perfectly capable.

They just never get to kick butts.

Many quit in frustration.

he wuz a gud boy

wuz going to enroll in college next year n turn his life around yo

Sweden won't shift in this timeline. Sorry man.

Is that 14 murders in Malmo since Jan 1st 2017?

YOU HAVE FAILED IN OUR EYES

>US of A
>112.6 guns
>for every 100 residents
LAND OOOFF THEEE FREEEEEE

yes

This looks like the same square where they were shooting fireworks at people on new years eve.

thank god

shitskins killing shitskins
lmao i dont give a fuck

the jews are trying to import somalis to pollute the pure swedish genepool for revenge against germanics, problem is that sweden is cold so they all congregate at the southernmost city

a district:
with many chinese - chinatown
with many italiens - little Italy
with many muslims- no-go-area

I dunno nigger. I have family in malmo and they basically tell me the place is detroit. And the swedes have essentially washed their hands of the place. My cousin called the cops during the summer to report cars on fire and it went to voicemail because all the local police were on vacation

the ultracucks have no guns but they still have uncucked men away from the cities.

was trying to redpill a lefty idiot the other day who was convinced that sweden is paradise on earth and that they have it "right". people are still completely clueless as to whats really happening over there.

No, since 2016

>t.Tyrone

I lived in Baltimore for some odd years so seeing murders doesn't really effect me. Second highest murder rate yet no one talks about how bad it is here. Actually Detroit tier here. Half of the buildings are abandoned drug houses.

The murder rate in south africa is around 30 / 100k

detailed map with reports:
crimestatssa.com/

"based" serbian immigrants are bringing guns from yugoslavia and sells them to arab kids who use them for their drugs wars

THIS JUST IN!

SOMEONE SNAPPED A PICTURE OF ONE OF THE MEN AFTER HE JUMPED IN HIS CAR!

Don't frame an innocent man.

That is Samuel Hydén.

Everyone has watched The Wire, so there's that.

What makes the Viking grow?
NIGGER BLOOD, NIGGER BLOOD, NIGGER BLOOD!!

criminals dont use legal guns. Its only the lawful population that dont get to have guns

You should go live in aidsfrica if you want to see what life is like without whites.