Russia has spy ship off the coast of the east coast

>Russia has spy ship off the coast of the east coast.
>Russia tests ICBM which is against treaties
>Russia buzzes US Navy ships
>Russia has infiltrated the US government

Why is this happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_montage_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do you have any proof?

All over CNN and WaPo

The disreputable media talked about it. I guess don't need any proof. I'll just take their word for it.

Thanks!

They want a kick in the nuts.

Gotta hand it to Putin, he turned the most historically anti-Russian conservative Americans into lap dogs beginning for annexation in less than 5 years. The most hardcore Reaganites who thought the USSR was an evil empire is now begging and pleading, I shit you not, the liberal left, to never challenge Russia.

That is some high level subversion. I imagine in the next 10 years America will be a completely different place. Russia will take its place. And the sad thing is you all welcome this change.

Alright, Russia. You win. Take over the role of world hyperpower. End American hegemony. Just remember, you're on the chopping block now. We tried carving pax americana but you all decided we were too cucked and controlled by jews. Let's see how pax russica will work out.

Oh then it MUST be true.

Retard.

Who the fuck do you think was behind all this leftist indoctrination and Marxist subversion since the 60s?

Now they are just turning the screw.

Yeah yeah, shilling for Clinton and the Democrats.

But they won't be your main problem. They're only a very small minority on this board, mostly trolls.

You should be worried about what happens when Trump questions or stands up against Russia. Like recently, when Sean Spicer said that Trump is all for Ukraine regaining Crimea.

Then, and only then, will you have a real shill war. Trump vs Putin. You'll see shilling on an unprecedented scale. This board might not even be pro-Trump anymore.

If they can do a better Job at being a super power why not? Its not always about being top dog, begin learning Russian I guess.

That is one salty looking frog

Trumpsfags like to be redpilled but not on this one.

Trump wanted improved relations and trade with Russia. When warhawks control the US government, Russia will obviously act. Thank the CIA.

>countries have their own global interests
Wow, what a surprise.

Why can't we respond to your shit in kind?

The democrats have been completely subverted by Saudis, Qatar and muslim bortherhood, not sure why anyone would pick those over even Russia.

>Why can't we respond to your shit in kind?
Isn't it kind of stupid? I would have thought Russia would back off for a while so pro-trump factions could gain power by pointing to progress they have made.

>Why is this happening?

Because of how you fuckers represent us in movies. Send us heads of all hollywood producers and we will be ok.

NATO/US right now on Russian border conducting humongous war exercises and you guys think this is all Russia's fault, hilarious!

>Why is this happening?
Because of the internet and hysterical people.

>off the coast of the east coast

Woah woah
they did NOT test an ICBM.

A: They've had spy ships off the US coast for like 60 years

B: They deployed a missile. That does not mean fired, that means that it was primed. That means there was a bullet in the barrel, it doesn't even mean there was a hand holding the gun. If you escalate a conflict based on something that may be totally inoccuous, you're the instigator and it's your fault.

C: I don't know why they would do this but considering CNN's understanding of military operations my guess is they're objectively misrepresenting it on purpose to suit their ideological agenda.

D: Fuck off.

Imagine if us and Russian governments and cultures mixed. The world would be our oyster.

Trump made a deal with Putin to transform the US into a Russian style "democracy" in exchange for helping him win the election, thinking they'll share the world as a god emperor oligarch bussom buddies of their respective halves of the world.

Trump is an idiot who has spent his first month as President tweeting like a retarded child, being obvious and sloppy in his blatant corrupt appointments, too blatant in his suppression of democracy via too harsh and too quick attacks on press, the courts, scientists, and so on.

So Putin is burning the bridge to nowhere that is Trump.

Let the Trailer Trash Trumpcuck lynchings being.

>Why is this happening?
because merricu is weak and has always been weak... the only difference now is that dumbf's appointment was the confirmation of this weakness

le jeu sont faire, faggots

I would welcome this. I have seen two Russian movies and both were good. Hardcore Henry and that movie about when you guys tried to invade Afghanistan.

Antifa.

>You should be worried about what happens when Trump questions or stands up against Russia. Like recently, when Sean Spicer said that Trump is all for Ukraine regaining Crimea.
What you see in public is sort of like a show. What's important is what's happening under the hood. Even if Trump wanted to remove sanctions, it would be a bad idea to do it now. I can only imagine the uproar in the media and from neocons. There needs to be something done before it, to do some explaining to the public, work with Russia against ISIS first, etc.

We may be weak but we are still the strongest.
Fuck off kiwi

>strongest

where is proofs?

Fight me m8

>America spies on every country in the world
>America has weaponry which hasn't even been banned on treaties yet because it is so far ahead of the competition.
>Mosquitos buzz your head in the summer
>American spy agencies have people everywhere

Why are you so fucking retarded?

The one and only thing that ended Pax Americana was the Iraq war.

Russia is sitting in the corner derping at the South Park level kafkaesque fuckery that the US singlehandedly put itself through since 2003.

We're pilled it's just Kremlin shills are strong on here and they overpower us in threads

This is untrue and you're a filthy kike

This it's like Russia wants war and is undermining Trumps gov forcing him to act

>Send us heads of all hollywood producers and we will be ok.
Don't you already know who these heads are?
>Many people in Hollywood are former Soviets, during and after the collapse of the Soviet Union
>Many of these people are Jews
>They learn (((Soviet))) filmmaking/propaganda tricks and employ them in movies such as montage
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_montage_theory

>CNN
>Reliable news
Pick one faggot.

Because Israel can't be the only foreign power with its hands in our affairs.

Our power is waning. We're becoming the site of a proxy war between globalism (Jews) and nationalism (ruskies)

Ah, I've heard about you. The last man who watches CNN.

Russia is against Globalism so are we. Hillary was a Globalist whore. Get over it and fucking leave. Your Globalist order is crumbling right before you. Accept the fact Nationalism has won. The people want Sovereignty and boarders in their nations.

DonĀ“t worry, you just have to close your eyes and forget about reality.

And water is wet. Any E-nothing with a secret clearance already knows this, and has known that these are regular occurrences for decades. Don't pretend we have any moral high ground and aren't doing the same thing to them.

>Russia has spy ship off the coast of the east coast
You have missiles and radars in Poland
>Russia tests ICBM which is against treaties
Kinda like you withdrew from Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty in 2002 you stupid fucker. Now we will build more missiles than ever existed. Enjoy consequences of your actions.
>Russia has infiltrated the US government
Yeah, one of the most famous US billionaires is a russian sleeper cell. Sounds about right.

America's rivals always test us as soon as a new president takes office. They did it to Obama too. Except this time, Trump isn't going to turn around, grab his ankles, and tell them he's already applied the lube.