WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DEEP STATE???

Seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/national-security/former-obama-officials-loyalists-waged-campaign-oust-flynn/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Robison_(physicist)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_within_a_state
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state_in_Turkey
youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

After WW2, western governments created a massive intelligence bureaucracy independent from democratic oversight to combat the Soviet Union, but with our Communist foes extinguished, the agencies have taken on a new mission.

Lurk more newfag

The dudes that shot Kennedy in the face.

jewish mafia.

It means people like Bill Kristol gotta go

The people who killed JFK.

Pic related

Euphamism for (((Ben Rhodes))) and a few other Obama-era Jews who are leaking to the media:

>The abrupt resignation Monday evening of White House national security adviser Michael Flynn is the culmination of a secret, months-long campaign by former Obama administration confidantes to handicap President Donald Trump's national security apparatus and preserve the nuclear deal with Iran, according to multiple sources in and out of the White House.

>The effort, said to include former Obama administration adviser Ben Rhodes.
freebeacon.com/national-security/former-obama-officials-loyalists-waged-campaign-oust-flynn/

The "Deep State" is the government that is working to undermine and overthrow the current government.

Deep state refers to any self-governing body that doesn't take orders from the actual elected government.

Often it refers to military and intelligence organizations that don't take orders from the government, though technically even the United States Supreme Court is a deep state because appointments are lifetime and the justices do not take orders from the government.

The new conspiracy so Trumpsters can keep their precious narrative going just a little longer.

Think this, but MUCH MUCH worse.

God damn it. Trump is going to get assassinated, isn't he?

>Lurk more newfag
>lurk more
>more

Newfag detected

Lurk moar newfag

I don't support Trump in the slightest but please don't let him get assassinated. I want to see his whole cabinet crash and burn as the Republican party turns its back on the White House and so Trump takes them down with him. Eventually it results in his bankruptcy and dying of his obesity before he even has a chance of fading into obscurity.

How has no one killed that kike yet? And how the fuck do you not know how to use google?

(((Kristol))) should hang for treason. I hate that kike so much, I just want to see his bloated corpse hanging from a noose off the Capitol building.

Man, he's aged so much since When Harry Met Sally

Haha what? I've been on Sup Forums since it was filled with holohoax and illuminati threads. People always come up with incredibly complicated and outlandish conspiracy theories when the real conspiracies by agencies like the CIA have actually been leaked to the public.

Go back to making movies about midgets, you ignorant cunt.

>all those kids over the last hour who've been spamming "lurk more" to people who ask that question

God you redditors trying to fit in are cringy af

i second that. It's just jews by the way.

man she looks just like that one thumbs up cat

That is some truly loathsome logic right there.

GOP needs to clean house, they've become as bad as the Democrats.

>new
fucking kids I swear to christ

...and that's how a color revolution starts. HIDE YOUR PETS

New as in Trumpsters just started using it to hold their flimsy narrative together. Get some reading comprehension.

Illuminati conspiracy theories have existed since the 1800's.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Robison_(physicist)

Great book on the Illuminati from the inventor of the siren.

I can't believe they unironically revealed the existence of the deep state to normies

I have comprehension, what you lack was substance. read it again and know that's what it sounds like.

Justices can be impeached.

Why can't I just look at these in high resolution on my phone :(

Im not even going to check that shit, just lurk moar.

heed your own advice newfriend, he's right.

it's a term originated in turkey's secular kemalist elite that no matter who wins the elections are the real power
deep state is the unelected people who hold major offices

People willingly supporting the deep state? Literally what in the fuck

im not saying he is worng, but one must always lurk moar.

aye. on that, we agree

>What is a "Deep State"?

From Wikipedia:

>State within a state is a political situation in a country when an internal organ ("deep state"), such as the armed forces and civilian authorities (intelligence agencies, police, administrative agencies and branches of governmental bureaucracy), does not respond to the civilian political leadership. Although the state within the state can be conspiratorial in nature, the Deep State can also take the form of entrenched unelected career civil servants acting in a non-conspiratorial manner, to further their own interests (e.g. job security, enhanced power and authority, pursuit of ideological goals and objectives, and the general growth of their agency) and in opposition to the policies of elected officials, by obstructing, resisting and subverting the policies and directives of elected officials. The term, like many in politics, derives from the Greek language (kράτος εν kράτει, kratos en kratei, later adopted into Latin as imperium in imperio[1] or status in statu).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_within_a_state

For a revealed example, see Turkey:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state_in_Turkey
(specifically the "Acknowledgement of its existence":)
PS - GOOGLE THIS SHIT NIGGER. IT'S AN ACADEMIC TERM FOR FUCKS SAKE.

When will these fucking kikes STOP??

It's where they say Trump's crazy everything is great it isn't real goys but it would still be better than drumpf don't you think??

when they expire.

technocracy, essentially

this was the start of their control for sure.

>Bill Kristol is a "trumpster"

kys retard

STFU (((Kristol)))!!!

(((We))) are suppose to blame everything on the Russians!!!

It's all to do with pizzagate.

First they hit you with the deepdish state...

To keep the conspiracies to a minimum; the Deep State consists of unelected, unappointed government officials/employees that keep their jobs between administrations. Primarly big wigs in the intelligence community, high ups in the military, and cronies behind the Federal Reserve.

Just open the image in a new tab and take the 'm' out of the URL

Hehehee

Rumsfeld......look a feld EVERYTIME

Add John Bolton to this list.

lolwut
you might as well be saying "what bro? i've been on Sup Forums since 6 months before the election"

You guys are like a baby. Turkey cleaned its deep state years ago by using Gulenists and now we are cleaning Gulenists. Look up Ergenekon Trials.

>we started

ahhahahahahahah

>Deep State/CIA and their (((allies))) in the Lügenpresse.

Deep State is the mafia of officials, politicians, press, industrialists in control, coordinating genocides and totalitarian domination under the guise of democracy/liberalism

pretty much what you would expect in USSR, China, North Korea, Nazi Germany...

no matter what you vote for, the deep state controls it all.

all this drama and coup shit actually reveals the extent and dictatorial power of deep state.

the deep state does not rely on the support of the general public who have decided to do away with globalist totalitarianism

the deep state exists on the paid support of hired criminals: the paid protestors, the paid judges, the paid voter fraud, the paid ISIS, the paid Ukrainian revolutions etc.. to further their nefarious, subversive, and genocidal agenda.

the subversive spamming by paid CREW shills that spews disinfo is just one small part of the globalist deep state machine

>Prefer getting fucked by the 1% and big corporations

What did the liberal retardation mean by this

>kristol just a neocohen member of the deep state actually prefers the deep state
Kristol and crew promote the genocide of americans

(((BIll Kristol))): ̶g̶o̶y̶i̶m White Workers Should Be Replaced By Immigrants

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

>“Look, to be totally honest, if things are so bad as you say with the ̶g̶o̶y̶i̶m white working class, don’t you want to get new ̶g̶o̶y̶i̶m Americans in?” asked Kristol.
>“You can make a case that America has been great because every — I think — basically if you are in free society, a capitalist society, after two or three generations of slave work goyim become kind of decadent, lazy, spoiled — whatever,” he added.
>“Then, luckily, you have these waves of goyim coming in from Italy, Ireland, Russia, and now Mexico, who really want to slave hard and aren’t sort of clipping coupons or hoping that they can hang on and meanwhile grew up as spoiled kids and so forth. In that respect, I don’t know how this moment is that different from the early 20th century.”
>Neoconservative Bill Kristol says that ̶g̶o̶y̶i̶m white working class Americans should be replaced by immigrants because they have become “lazy,” “decadent” and “spoiled”.

deep state 4lyfe.

cipher from MGS

>When it was later discovered that a disgruntled DNC staffer named Seth Rich was the real souce of the leaks, and that he was murdered under suspicious circumstances soon after the leak, the MSM backed away from the Russian hacker story.

This isn't true though? Unless it happened during the last 14 days, and I totally missed it.

MSM couldn't care less about Seth Rich, even though wikileaks itself is issuing a 10000 reward for info leading to an arrest.

No one knows for sure, but it sure is a coincidence.

minecraft servers are deep web too, because they can not be accessed by internet explorer

first time i heard that term was when QATAR had Israeli intelligence papers .
there israel government was talking about Egypt being in a deep state. meaning not going forward , getting stuck and staying at one point .
that was good for them bc they became a non threat to them.