Donald Trump is not a Russian agen-

Donald Trump is not a Russian agen-

cnn.com/2017/02/14/politics/donald-trump-aides-russians-campaign/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eAPv3zIbzmk
mediamatters.org/blog
twitter.com/Skinny_Steve_A1/status/821104792965644292
cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/01/15/mike-pence-no-contact-with-russia-fox-news.cnn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop posting fake news ffs

>CNN

Also read the article itself. They literally say there's no proof of it.

>according to 3rd hand reports of conversations between evil Russians

Jesus Christ, this is what passes for news these days.

>multiple current and former intelligence, law enforcement and administration officials tell CNN.
when were such reports ever false?

Russian nationals had contact with a few people, frequent enough to "raise alarm" but it's not even worth mentioning how frequent it was. Ok.

And the Russian "officials" making unverified claims of access, why SO vague? They'd spill it all if there was something worth telling

CNN is not fake new-

read the actual article. This shit is fucking slander

>(((CNN)))
SAGE IN OPTIONS.

youtube.com/watch?v=eAPv3zIbzmk

>Verifiable evidence that Russia has compromising information on Trump and are using this to dissolve our country
>Source that leaked this found murdered
>Leader of the United States of America defends Russia's political assassinations by suggesting we're not much better, a move that would have been considered treason during the Cold War
>Trump administration dropping like flies due to confirmed connections to Russia
>Russia violates missile treaty that effectively ended the Cold War, Trump says nothing
>Sup Forums completely silent

>Trump calls CNN fake news
>pol repeating this for a month ad nauseam

Go back to Russia.

It's funny, some claim the opposite right about now. How easy people jump sides these days, it's amazing. What could be the cause of this behavior? 4D chess or lack of information?

>CNN
uhhhh-huh...

when none of the (((sources))) are named

Get fucked statist trash. Better dead then red.

Flynn resigned because there was no proof?
Trump must be impeached for being retarded.

But wait there is proof you're just a moron.

(((Kohn)))

Every fucking time

Are we all forgetting Obama telling the Russian ambassador he would have more "flexibility" once elected?

How is presidential advisors being in contact with a foreign state evidence of collusion to hack the DNC? Speaking of which, still waiting on the evidence it was Russia that hacked the DNC.

How much longer until its an offence to lie blatantly in the media.

Other evidence is being shown that he is being forced out for stumbling on heroin smuggling from afghan

asking for resignation and getting a resignation is not the same a voluntarily resigning

Flynn resigned because he lied to the president and got caught.

He's so done. It's finally over. Only 24 days. What a run!

Good idea. Breitbart and Fox would be the first ones to go.

>this CNN shit plastered all over the board

Look I know your ratings are shit but calm down

ah yes the famous user source / pissed msm smear/ unproven allegations.. it worked so well a month ago.

I'm surprised CNN doesn't get sued

Wait
Can news stations be sued for slander

What's stopping anons from suing CNN

You have to be one damaged by it to sue.

>CNN
>real story

pick one. fuck why am I even asking if you don't know CNN is pure fuck by now you never will.

what you shills you be worrying about is the investigation into the people leaking classified material to the media. once that show begins head will fucking roll.

just let David Brock in on that one

Never go to war with people who buy ink by the barrels.

Huuuur

Nope but it was one of the election promises. They should all be hung for instigating and treason.

This entire website was called hateful speech that promotes violence for the alt right

That hurts the image of Sup Forums and it's potential monetary gains due to untruthful biased news reporting

Fuck ir. We're going to have a war with Russia. The revolution failed. It's all over. Trump is going to suck Netanyahu's ass tomorrow. The fucking Jews and neocons are going to destroy America. Everything we fought for is dead.

For three goddamed weeks, America was great again. Now it's over.

>If I call it fake news then I don't actually have to do any thinking and can keep believing what I'm told

and yet after a month of screaming and believing the crap you and all of the msm in the entire world dont have proof, must suck being you

make another fucking thread you shill, why don't you

The Republicans want him out and pence in. Should be a quick impeachment then the real fight starts.

>if I strawman hard enough then I don't have to supply proof

Flynn was the key to it all. When Trump turned on him, he turned on everything. Now it will be all Soros and all Clinton and we (the USA) will be color revolutioned and the new Ukraine.

I'm so fucking depressed now.

Everybody knew that Trump won for the Russian support, this scandal was inevitable.

Honest question? Is this the end of the road lads?

Where do we go now?

Alright goys, now it is the time to learn Russian so by the time (((NATO))) fucks up with time, you will be fluent by then and pick the language that won ww3.

no, he resigned because he broke the law.

the lie thing is just to cover ass

>Sup Forums ever being business site for news
No, this is shitposting site. Are you going to sue a cat's site for claiming cats rule the planet?

I dunno. I'm still trying to process this shit. I mean, maybe Bannon and Miller can hold things together, but I really feel like Flynn was the guy who was going to make us anti-Isis instead of anti-Russia. He was in charge of National Security, after all, and none of his proposed replacements are worth shit. I mean, Betrayus? Really? Can he clear it with his girlfriend and his probation officer? Russia wants to defeat Isis and radical Islam. But, according to the neocons, Russia is our Great Enemy. It's such total bullshit.

>CNN

What specific law did he break?

logan act

How did you not already know that?

He was the future NSAdviser. He knew he was going to be appointed. He spoke to Russia's ambassador to the US. AS HE SHOULD HAVE. Fuck everyone.

Is that the one where you have to leave the dome after you turn 30?

>trusting a fake news site

Fake news

>"Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects."

Without knowing the content of the calls, you cannot prove that he was trying to undermine the US. Therefore, he did not break the law just by talking.

He admitted he talked about sanctions

I got liberal friends getting excited and foaming at the mouth for not only "Impeachment" but "Treason" charges.
Are we fucked guys? is MAGA done?

good job at repeating what trump wants you to like a good lil boy. maybe he'll give you a treat.

>Donald Trump is not a Russian agen-

Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them

They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

Can you cite a source or is that just fake news?

I wonder if this is how Trump-fags felt when they were all ecstatic over liberal tears on election night.

Pendulum swings both ways.

Do we know exactly what was talked about in regards to the sanctions? Or is it simply that the topic of sanctions came up during calls? Again, without the full context of the conversations, you cannot prove a crime was committed.

How does it feel now that your god Messi is dead?

Well, he sure was quick to resign and avoid an investigation that'd reveal just that.

mediamatters.org/blog

Except he's already been investigated by the FBI and they didn't find shit. He resigned because he didn't inform the White house about his calls.

Why isn't hillary in jail for her "pay for play" deals back in the US State department? She sold hundreds of tons of uranium ore to russia too.

>CNN

twitter.com/Skinny_Steve_A1/status/821104792965644292

>Obama DoJ
You tell me.

That's just some shitty left-wing blog. It doesn't have anything to do with proving your accusations.

Shut up you sand nigger lover.

More deep state lies

You either one of these 4 things

1) Completely retarded without any knowledge about politics whatsoever.
2) You live in California or New York(which is like point 1).
3) A CTR shill or just a random newfag
4) All of the above

You are:

1) Triggered
2) A Russian shill
3) Both

It's just a basic bitch Trumptard tactic for deflecting the sad fact that this administration is treasonous and corrupt: first say "hurr, it's not illegal," then say "hurr, what law did he/she break?" then say "hurr, there's no proof."

Trumptards have this strange delusion that the facts care about their feelings.

(((Jake Tapper)))
>Tapper was raised in the Jewish faith

Good, fuck Drumpf, fuck Russian and fuck White people

Oops, Mike Pence caught lying again.

cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/01/15/mike-pence-no-contact-with-russia-fox-news.cnn

I'm start to feel bad for this retard. You know he's secretly looking forward to Trump's impeachment so he can be president but Trump's impeachment does Pence no good when he's an accomplish to all of Trump's crimes.

2016 the Democrats blame Russians for hacking emails and exposing their pedo ring

2017 the Democrats are fine with rouge intel agents wiretapping of phone calls

So did the Russians hack Podestas emails or was it rouge intel agents?

Was the 2016 election Russian email hack story really a intel agents hacking story?

Show proof of pedo ring.

>h-he said pizza

Your shitte proxies won't hide the fact you're a
shill and maybe even be the actual OP

How much of the 40mil do you think Brock is down atm?

Show proof there isn't a pedo ring.

Back to Russia now Ivan

EVERY ONE OF THESE KIKE THREADS

Burden of proof is on you pedo.

The only way you can possibly know about the alleged pedo ring is if you attended.

Pedo.

ROLL

The Democrats marked themselves when they surrounded their campaign with these pedo faggots. You are forced to defend these degenerate faggots and all their pedo acts for now on.

You can never escape.

>CNN
you faggots never learn

so what? we did this same shit when cuntarys emails leaked

You guys expected no pushback? That was a big reason we wanted Trump to win, because the pushback will be massive

Normies BTFO

How can we put president of the US in power if we are just a regional power according to Obama?

Because you are Russian, only Dr. Evil comes close to your evildoing.

SHUT UP FAGGOT

I AM GOOD

AND IF YOU DISAGREE ILL BEAT ALL THE SHIT OUT OF YOU

Already retracted by jew york times that they stole it from. Nice try shariah blue

>CNN created a fake video of Trump lying
Don't you idiots realize that when the joke isn't funny you just end up sounding stupid?