Wake up conservatives. There is more than one glass ceiling that needs to be smashed

Wake up conservatives. There is more than one glass ceiling that needs to be smashed.

Other urls found in this thread:

couriermail.com.au/business/work/australia-post-ceos-salary-a-secret/news-story/f6c281e7fc84c36e57be226cefcb847a
takimag.com/article/normalizing_degeneracy_gavin_mcinnes/print
youtube.com/watch?v=G_sGn6PdmIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

With the way Australia's economy is going, isn't the woman making more?

wow what a retarded post

fucking australians are ruining this board

>female CEO
so this is why our postal system is such shit

Is the AusPost privatized?

Ours has the state making it so competition is illegal (no letter service other than USPS) and it still runs negative.

This just means your corrupted Muslim Postal CEO is dippping his fingers deep for the jizya

>two entirely different countries with entirely different currencies
You could've at least shown conversion rates lol

Auspost is above the government.

couriermail.com.au/business/work/australia-post-ceos-salary-a-secret/news-story/f6c281e7fc84c36e57be226cefcb847a

No it's state owned. And it can on occasion be slow (during Christmas, etc.), but I've never had any problems.

Didn't know someone could have a violent stroke and still write legibly

>5.6 million bucks for a relatively minor government post
This is normal in Australia? Jesus christ

>WWWAAAAAHHHH
>why aren't i making $5m like the other guy
>i'm only stuck at $500k
>it'ss nooot faaaaiiiirrrrrrr

Our postal service is on the brink of collapse. A small priority package (supposed to be 2 day shipping) is near fucking $8 and it takes 4 days to reach my parents.

Turns out you can have a violent stroke and still be president, albeit incompetently.

>aussies have to pay $50 dollars each hour if they want a gb of internet
>to ration their internet usage they just shitpost everywhere they go.

Well it's normal for people in government to suck money from the populace like some kind of vampire but this is a pretty extreme case.

As far as I understand, it is government owned but it has a independent commercial board. I might be talking shit cause I'm fairly high.

He was just making fun of a retard.

Well yeah we've known that for a while

Isn't it the fact that the us post is nationalised

>He was just making fun of a retard.

This has been denied by Trump and his handlers on multiple occasions.

Were they lying?

It's because our postal service is mostly being considered for removal.

Indeed.

Dat booy tho.

>flattering photo vs unflattering photo
gottem trump will resign tomorrow

Speaking of things that need to be smashed,
takimag.com/article/normalizing_degeneracy_gavin_mcinnes/print
Almost all major antifa activists are sex deviants with records or other evidence. One was brought in for the protest but taken to see the judge first because he is already a registered sex offender for sodomizing kids.

>trump will resign

No need, he'll be JFK'd soon.

looks like a zodiac killer letter

Doubtful. Leftists are massive pussies who only resort to violence when surrounded by mob mentality so they can smash windows and flip trash cans without thinking. Good luck actually assassinating the president in the 21st century.

WHEN WILL THIS MISOGYNY END

>Doubtful

I remain hopeful.

Why? What has Trump done or suggested that would negatively impact Germans?

Nigga.

We've debunked this shit 40 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=G_sGn6PdmIo

At the time he didn't know that the reporter he was making fun of was literally a retard, only figuratively.

You need to step up your game aussie, leaves are shitposting much more nowadays and you are gonna lose your title.

a puppet vs a puppeteer

pic related
>you vs your ancestors

OP is a faggot.

How the fuck did a muzrat end up running our postal service? and raking in extreme amounts of money to give to his muzrat friends?

Fucking disgrace.

No one right is mind would give himself a salary of more than 500k.

you want to break ceiling it is true, but the only crack you'll find is my ass pressed against it

whats the difference both are slave soon your children will look upon that fag as a hero who expressing it self the same way u look upon those puppets as protectors of the race

u all are a bunch of fucking idiots rejecting the left cancer and embracing the right cancer u will never be free stop trying to be philosopher and embrace you change of mental slavery