Dare I say it, but is WikiLeaks /our guy/...?

Dare I say it, but is WikiLeaks /our guy/...?

Drumpf is 100% about to be impeached.

If you're a Trump supporting zionist. No. Wikileaks is not your guy. Also, Sup Forums is not one person.

POO

Wait wut? I thought they have been released to the public. Did the news make that shit up then?

pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

poo

Poo

reminder that wikileaks is compromised.

t. ISI agent

poo

If this was real wikileaks wouldn't they release the transcripts themselves?

put the poo in the loo

POO

Fuck off you fecal eating mutant.

Wikileaks doesn't actively procure documents, they only get submissions from hackers/whistleblowers. Hence the "submit" at the end of the url, they're saying they want the transcripts to leak so we know exactly what Flynn was discussing with the ambassador.

A major happening is coming via Vault7.
Assange's alleged twitter feed posted that rumors of his death have been greatly exaggerated (in a curious plot). He's not negating that he's dead, but the rumors surrounding it. Shit's about to get real. Vault7 is the countdown.

You mean the transcript hasn't been released?

WOWWWWWWWWWW

i am really tired of our political climate. I'm actually ready to join a violent take over.

I don't see the problem with this.

>Wikileaks leaks transcript
>It turns out to be fucking nothing
>Media looks like a bunch of retards
>... again.

Here we go. Is this another multi-month dragging out teasing by wikileaks?

JUST FUCKING SHUT UP AND RELEASE THE DAMN THING YOU INSUFFERABLE ATTENTION WHORES

how did they get this "intercept"

who the fuck is wiretapping top government officials?

how does anyone defend this blatant breach of the law?

Probably trying to smooth relations because fucktard Obamas sanctions and fucktard Deep State influence ie American troops on Russias border

They are asking someone to leak it.

huh? the media has been saying the conversation was leaked. who is their source on this? sounds like more fake news.

And anyone who leaks it will immediately give themselves away. Wikileaks is compromised.

deep state

Flynn was critical of the CIA so they manufactured a scandal.

Now thats not true now.

Kek

I thought something like this could happen. After all, there was one other party that likely recorded the conversation

Agree with WL on this t b h f a m

>Hence the "submit" at the end of the url
How do they know whats legit

Kek is warning us; we must act quickly

POO

>the cartel is liquidating their assets trying to hide the fact they sponsored 9/11 (and has been since literally 9/3/2001) and Trump is going down

Got it