What's the point of the nation-state?

What's the point of the nation-state?

Free pussy.

cute birds

so that leftists can steal from you in the form of taxes to pay for their pet projects that no one wants.

Examples?

The smaller the government, the more accountable that the representatives of the people are. You see this in the case of a local government, such as a town council. Because there are less people, the needs and wants of those people are that much more important. Think of it like a classroom: would you rather be in a class where there are only 10 - 20 students to 1 professor? Or would you want to be in a class with 200 students to 1 professor? Most pick the former because it's a more personalized way of learning, where the professor actually knows your name and has more time to focus on you. Now translate that to a national government. The nation-state is the smaller class, and a global government is the bigger one. Now the only problem is, what do you do in the case that the nations-state gets too big? During the founding of the United States, there was attempt to keep most of the power at the state (provincial) level in order to keep the government more personalized and more accountable. And even then, several states leave a lot up to the local governments. When you give a federal or a global government a great deal of power, they try to create a "one size fits all" government that ends up being ineffective and doesn't act in the interest of most of the population.

>112706781
No (you) for you. Just benis

The entire of South Auckland.

As I thought, no examples.

Mutual support and defense from other nation states.

I just gave you one fuck face use your eyes, the entire of South Auckland is funded by Tax Payer Dollars and no one wants to live there unless they are paid to.

Firewall against failed cultures.

To unite people with a common culture and heritage

The retarded Poly migration scheme.

to control the niggers, so they don't ruin everything

New Zealand isn't a nation-state.

I don't think there are any nation states left in the West

No such thing

Is this /nzgeneral/?

All the best to peeps in Christchurch. Mates just posted on Instagram that they've been evacuated with his doggo. He can see fire down the end of his street.

What happened in Meme City? I haven't watched the news

To best serve and advance the collective interests and culture of a nation of people as best as possible. Considering the definition of nation ethnostates are basically the only possible nation-states in most cases, there are certain other instances though.

Banks peninsula is on fire.

>All the best to peeps in Christchurch.

Fuck CHCH

How much money do we have to fork out for you fuckers to live on a fault line.

Fuckin half the sky is smoke, SAD!

Why are IDs even back?

It allows you to hone your ability to draw cute girls.

An earthquake could maybe douse the fire.

It facilitates your whining about "muh racism in society".

Be honest, you're one of the dorks that thinks that shit.

I'm across the river in Waimak. The Port Hills looks fucking amazing. It looks like literal hell. Night sky is all orange and red.
As freaky as it is it must be crazy in places like Cashmere and Kennedys Bush. Heard they reckon Sign of the Kiwi and the brand new Adventure park have been destroyed.

Take a photo for us m8

Sorry man, gave it a crack but doesn't look like much in photo.

Just found the fire on periscope
@vodafone_xone

No worries

NZG Thread

I know your post is a troll, but South Auckland has a net positive GDP, which is higher than most of the nations regions.

>What's the point of the nation-state?
A higher tier of social order and civility than the previous paradigm of clan warfare, inter-familial rivalry, and barbarism. Nationalism represents a significant level of peace and order over what many third world nations are still mired in:
>me and my brothers against my cousins
>me and my cousins against the next village

Why did you imagine most immigrant communities arrive with organized crime structured around family rivalries? Most of them come from places with out a long history of stable national identity. The Italians, for example, were one of the last countries in Europe to have a national unification movement. The Sicilians were the least exposed to Italian nationalism.