Anyone disappointed with the full damage control mode Sup Forums is in right now...

anyone disappointed with the full damage control mode Sup Forums is in right now? trump hasn't personally done anything to better the country except deport some illegals (just like obama) and most of his executive orders will take time to see if they will actually work or not.

now's your time to criticize, Sup Forums, you're allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-japan-idUSKBN15I0RS
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/08/remarks-president-trump-and-intel-ceo-brian-krzanich-us-jobs?mid=83229&rid=30384269
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/09/presidential-executive-order-task-force-crime-reduction-and-public
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/09/presidential-executive-order-enforcing-federal-law-respect-transnational?mid=83229&rid=30384269
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/23/presidential-memorandum-regarding-withdrawal-united-states-trans-pacific?mid=83229&rid=30384269
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2017/02/13/did-barack-obama-violate-the-logan-act/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did you expect exactly?

But...I love him.

>now's your time to criticize, Sup Forums, you're allowed

Let Trump crash and burn properly first.

Deporting illegals is what Sup Forums wanted him to do.

He has successfully normalized crazy (relative to politicians past) and depleted the average citizens will to resist due to the sheer volume of drama since the primaries. I don't think you can judge him yet.

Dumping my phone collection.

>implying I wanted for him to do anything more than piss lefties and the msm off

>anyone disappointed with the full damage control mode Sup Forums is in right now? trump hasn't personally done anything to better the country except deport some illegals (just like obama) and most of his executive orders will take time to see if they will actually work or not.
>now's your time to criticize, Sup Forums, you're allowed.

Love him. Canceled US taxpayer money being used to fund abortion lobbyists here in Ireland. Love Trump.

As you can see, the typical child with high-functioning autism reacts very strongly to attacks on his beliefs and opinions. Other than covering his ears, the child loudly yells his own opinion again and again to drown out the noise of what it upsetting him.

I've learned to not try to defend my guy or attack the other guy anymore for non policy shit. I just hope he runs a train on the press and moves past it because nobody else will represent what I want. If it all blows up then oh well. I would have voted the same way.

Former Trump supporter here. I am enjoying watching Trump crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let this man have access to the nuclear codes!

Russia is the greatest country in the world and Trump is making us like them. I'm personally proud to have a president that gives Russia the respect that deserve, and giving them influence in our government is just part of that. As allies they should have a say in our dealings.

Former Trump supporter here. I am enjoying watching Trump crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let this man have access to the nuclear codes!

He's literally doing a 10/10 job

If he beats this recent attack, he's undefeatable.

Did you say child with high functioning autism?

Okay, but this collection is certainly smaller.

He appointed a conservative SCOTUS justice so I'm in the black on this one.

jesus, Sup Forums has memed trump into harambe/le fedora/dabbing territory. in 4 years we're going to laugh at how cringy "le epic god emperor trump" posters were. and the sad part is, we're all guilty of it.

You can't stop our love, Dad!

>Japan readies package for Trump to help create 700,000 U.S. jobs
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-japan-idUSKBN15I0RS

>Intel $7 billion investment in new plant creating 3000 jobs
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/08/remarks-president-trump-and-intel-ceo-brian-krzanich-us-jobs?mid=83229&rid=30384269

>Dakota and Keystone pipelines
More job creation

>Presidential Executive Order on a Task Force on Crime Reduction and Public Safety
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/09/presidential-executive-order-task-force-crime-reduction-and-public

>Presidential Executive Order on Enforcing Federal Law with Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations and Preventing International Trafficking
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/09/presidential-executive-order-enforcing-federal-law-respect-transnational?mid=83229&rid=30384269

>Presidential Memorandum Regarding Withdrawal of the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership Negotiations and Agreement
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/23/presidential-memorandum-regarding-withdrawal-united-states-trans-pacific?mid=83229&rid=30384269

The list actually goes on but I suppose it is better to talk about scandals amirite!

>australian
>knows nothing about what goes on in the US
>only took interest in politics because of "le epic maymays"

fuck off back to your own country you abbo cunt

This guy is alright.

Anybody with a half brain knew that Trump was a useless piece of junk, and that his presidency would crash and burn.

>Be liberal US
>Be paid to shill on Sup Forums
>Be asspained when someone speaks the truth

Like I give a fuck if you hate me or not, would rather speak the truth and be hated by the likes of you then lie and be loved.

damn, you are mad. Why not leave, friend? Perhaps you don't belong here to begin with. Good luck.

So many kike demoralization shills out tonight. Trump isn't going anywhere. You had better hope your globalist kike masters don't succeed in removing Trump. Nationalists will use force in response to a hostile takeover.

Who does that sound like?

Yea, it's kinda retarded how all these blue pilled retards still believe in the democrat vs republican smokescreen, and try to set up a "conservative" echo chamber on this board so they don't have to use logic and confront alternative viewpoints. They just take anything that supports their views at face value, such as entertaining ridiculous conspiracy theories and making unsupported claims about various people or groups of people; while at the same time categorically denying any scandals that cast a shadow over their "conservative" politicians. They don't realize that they're being played by (((them))) the whole time, who easily divert their attention with this "red vs blue" bullshit and have them argue over inane shit that has no real effect on their own lives.

>can't maga when the courts block you
What the fuck did we expect to happen, its politics. He's not a dictator.

you're a bogan who wants desperately to be an american. you're lower than a weeaboo. kill yourself
too much disinfo spread by russian shills. anyone who isn't a zionist puppet trump baby is now apparently CTR
>acting like "le shill cuck ctr" meme isn't dead
you have to go back to le_donald where you belong

>both of them had horrendously written dialogue

>Le enlightened centrist

Stick it up your ass, cuck.

>Sup Forums in damage control

Yea I don't get it. It's like trump fulfills all his campaign promises in a week and all i see on Sup Forums is "lol drumf stumped" stupid shit like that. Why can't Sup Forums just accept the fact that trump is a pretty reasonable president.

>but one of his advisors spoke to russian officials at some point

wut? Like isn't that totally normal? What's with all this damage control coming from Sup Forums?

I know that many wanted ted cruz but what gives? Can't we just accept reality as it is rather than making up nonsense narratives about russians and impeachments?

>Bogan who wants to become an American
But if I listen to you then I shouldn't because it is a shithole with Trump in charge.

Honestly I want the US to succeed because when the US economy is strong I make more money with my investments, when it is weak I lose money on my investments.

I honestly don't see why people are this asspained over someone who is actually giving the damn about the economy and not retards feelings for once, or is this a case of feeling special under Obama for eight years?

okay, have you personally benefited from any of that? and yes its good to talk about scandals, his political leadership is weak.

>wut? Like isn't that totally normal? What's with all this damage control coming from Sup Forums?

please do not talk about things you do not understand thanks

refer to

I criticize Trump all day. He isn't removing nearly enough beaners, and he hasn't had a single journalist killed yet. I'm extremely disappointed.

#Trumpgret

I don't see what I have to be upset about, even with all the obstruction Trump is moving as fast or faster than anyone could have reasonably asked for, and he's already made good on more campaign promises than any president in my lifetime. What I do have a problem with is the rampant turbofaggotry from shareblue and the cunts that are using them as an excuse to shitpost. Also redditors and other normalfags.

Sorry, what?

These scandals are totally made up. It's called a transition period for a reason. Everybody's cabinet talks with foreign officials before the literal day the new administration is sworn in.

>Just like Obama

That fucker let most of the slime walk and would have let the shitheads that Trump just ejected walk. Fuck off shill.

oh this same thing happened in another cabinet? example please

Google is a magical tool

centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2017/02/13/did-barack-obama-violate-the-logan-act/

good source actually nice work

With MSM headlines like
>Trump is doing exactly what he said he'd do
I think hes doing fine