Civic nationalism! :D

civic nationalism! :D

Was it deliberate that the white people look at her funny? Not a very good propaganda pic.

Not a single person is looking at another person in the photo because they are all looking at the camera.

That doesn't even matter. You can see their expressions.

Anyone notice the immigrants more proud to be a citizen of the country than the native born? I mean if someone immigrates to your country and completely accepts your culture as their own can you truly be mad?

So, niggers are clowns?

Most people that are mad are white NEETs that don't want competition when it comes to girls or university.

Anyone who's competent enough is fine with them as long that they love their nation more than themselves or their old culture.

>can Sup Forums really be mad?

BAAAAHHHHAAAAAAA

>Anyone notice the immigrants more proud to be a citizen of the country than the native born?
Welcome to Politically Incorrect or "pol" here on Sup Forums, newfriend.

>stockings and skirt
Fuck, not even a nigger can make it look bad.

It has nothing to do with her, though, they are making their "funny" expressions (I only see a couple that don't look completely normal and the girl giving a raspberry) to the camera

Yeah they're making funny expressions to the camera without a reason. You're funny, Jamal.

They all look like they're in pain. IDK if they're libshits, but their faces tell me all I need to know.

Good, you finally admit it has nothing to do with her and they are making faces at the camera for some unknown reason.

>Anyone who's competent enough is fine with them as long that they love their nation more than themselves or their old culture.

Trouble is they don't, and we need to kick them out.

Clearly I ridiculed your logic since nothing happens without a reason.

Fuck this. Only a half Norwegian half some other european should be able to pass as Norwegian.
Not a straight up African.

I am "white" and i dont think i would pass as Norwegian if i was born there.

Yea and you admitted you were wrong about where they were looking, so you picked the wrong reason.

>if someone immigrates to your country and completely accepts your culture as their own can you truly be mad?

Yes because 95% of the time they shill for open borders and are pro immigration. You wont find any immigrants on pro nationalistic marches.

>Anyone who's competent enough is fine with them as long that they love their nation more than themselves or their old culture.

So lets invite over 10 million Arabs and see as they slowly turn our nation in exactly the same shithole as the country they came from.

Mass immigration leds to genocide of the native species. Also only in your dreams majority of immigrants are patriotic.

Most immigrants could give a shit about the country they live in. All they care about is more gibs and more power for nonwhites in the said land

Sarcams doesn't penetrate your thick skull it seems. Good job holding on to a post where I basically called you a retard.

I think what you meant to say is that you're not White and that's why you wouldn't pass as Norwegian.

We think alike my engorged friend

This is true. I am a visible minority from another country but my parents and I immigrated to Canada about 11 years ago. In that time, I've learned to speak English fluently and it's the only language I speak in public really, I consider myself agnostic, got a BSc in Biology from the University of Toronto and I'm in my second year of med school but when I am with my girlfriend/fuckbuddy who is white/blonde hair/blue eyed I've gotten a few scowls from shabby, autistic looking white dudes and I even had a couple tell me to "go back to Persia" even though I am not from Iran lol. Overall though I love Canada and consider myself Canadian. The people are mostly really nice and accepting and the women especially are beautiful, not as many religious nuts and overall it's just much more sane than the USA and on average people are more intelligent I'd say. I love this country and I will raise a family here.

Isnt that same clothing?

e ikke det dær same klær? ka for no bunad e det der

Its clearly where they are looking and you accepted you were wrong about them making faces at her, how does sarcams(sic) even come into play?

>civic nationalism

what's wrong with civic nationalism?

Norway goes from this.

To that.

(((Civic nationalism)))

Shes breddy hot.

MODS

What do you mean by that? I am not a turk rape baby and my skin is white. Are you implying that Slavs are mongolians?

I did put white in quotation marks just in case

"It has nothing to do with her" is where you have been wrong the whole time. You can't be a Sami, and you can't be white, Jamal. Good job holding on to completely irrelevant shit the whole time.

>completely accepts your culture

a monkey can be dressed up and mimic humans but it will always be a monkey, it's children will be monkeys, and a human nation inhabited by monkeys can only turn into a zoo.

tldr kill yourself civic nationalist cunt

Can work out if you have small scale selective immigration and make an effort to ensure integration, however large scale black/arabic/whatever communities will always look out for themselves and their own interests. The idea of everyone getting along and sharing the same values in a multicultural society is nothing but a pipe dream

>can you truly be mad?
Unless they sterilize themselves, yes.

Even via text you should be able to detect this level of sarcasm. Lay off the moonshine, Cletus

See

I am not a monkey and I have assimilated into Canadian society well. Why do you have a problem with me?

You are not Canadian. You will never be Canadian. You should go back.

To be honest blacks who "assimilate" piss me off more that those who wont. I am just utterly disgusted when i argue with a girl on facebook about immigration who has an old Slavic name and i click on her profile and she is 100% black.

So now this black "Slovenian" is telling me how to run my country and thinks that she is one of us.

>Why do you have a problem with me?

Because there are more than 1.2 billion of you and growing and most of you wish to live in our neighbourhoods.

If we get used to you and treat you well just more of you will come until you fuck up our countries

It's far too late for that. The natives are content with being cucks far beyond comprehension.

>without a reason
The reason is the cameraman they are making funny faces at or they would be making funny faces at her like dipshit originally implied which they aren't because the sarcams(sic) doesn't even come into play here.

good that samis have finally united with their nigger brethren

Wow expats are based +22% in France

I have a Canadian citizenship.

There are not 1.2 billion of me I have no idea what you are talking about I never mentioned my country of origin.

Samekofte din imbesil. Bunad, hva faen er du i det hele tatt norsk? Jeg sitter her i Kobenhavn og drittposter og jeg er mer norsk enn deg. Skam deg. Lær deg om vår egen urbefolkning.

>"It has nothing to do with her" is where you have been wrong the whole time.
They are making funny faces at her is what your entire argument depended on and you were proven wrong, deal with or cry more, its your life.

Boys here are prettier than the girls

Tryhard wannabe

I am talking about blacks. All blacks are similar just like different European ethnic groups are similar.

There is only a minor difference between Germanics and Nordics Anglo Saxsons and Irish etc

irl kek

No shit

Yup same in my area.
I'm not gay, but dudes more often look better than girls.

I'm not agreeing of disagreeing with either of you but the post by the Finn which I linked was purely sarcastic. Are you so inept that you genuinely can't see it?

I honestly don't see anything wrong with civic nationalism at all.

Plenty of immigrants fully integrate and contribute to their new country and you can't just blame every foreigner for a few bad apples.

Ethnonationalism is stupid. Of course there should be borders in place but an all-white nation just isn't realistic and is a ridiculous idea to begin with.

Blacks only somewhat assimilate when they are tiny in numbers. As soon as they have black neighbourhoods you can bet all your money that the said community will be Africanized shithole.

You ruin every country you "assimilate" to. Yes the "French" and "German" niggers may speak French and German but they still have the hood culture and ebonics

Se Svidd Neger. Du er ti år for sen, minst.

Tl;dr OP is a raging faggot

>Nordic countries
>That high

Nearly all of them are ultra bluepilled retards. And the women? Ohhh fuck.... It should be at 4% at best, -7% at worst.

Civic Nationalism!

Its instantly okay when a black girl does it, but my god the Saami people get upset when us whiteys wear their traditional clothes.

says the mongolian

>samer
>vaar urbefolkning
vi er urbefolkninga, eija. samane kom til nord etter at vi hadde busatt oss i den soerlege delen.

>but an all-white nation just isn't realistic

And yet China is all Asian and so is majority of the Asia. Poland, Czech, Slovakia are all Slavic ethno states

You are just a nigger shilling for your own

>vår urbefolkning
samer er ikke norske

WE WUZ SAMIS

>Plenty of immigrants fully integrate and contribute to their new country

30% of the immigrants dont work, even when they work they tend to have twice as many children as whites which leads to outbreeding the whites

>You are just a nigger shilling for your own

That's incorrect. I am a native-born white Brit.

BLEACHED

i'm proud of you Norway

>Expecting a foreign race to uphold your values, culture, and take control of your nations history and government, and actually have it work.

Even if civic nationalism succeeded, you still lose because your race is displaced. You have to recognize that society is a racial construct, if you replace the race you replace the culture. You are conquered.

>Ethnonationalism is stupid.
It's the only winning strategy. It'll win in the end, the only option you have is whether or not you choose to adopt that strategy and win or not to adopt it and lose.

If you're a civic nationalist you're a loser. The only ridiculous thing here is you trying to paint you as anything but.

Fint meme

I recognized the attempt at sarcasm, but it didn't have anything to do with the fact that he was wrong about them all making faces at her and it didn't come into play at all in the argument, it just implied that people need a reason to make funny faces so that reason must be connected to someone they aren't even looking at.

>I'm in my second year of med school but when I am with my girlfriend/fuckbuddy who is white/blonde hair/blue eyed

You need to make your bait less transparent in future. These heavy-handed attempts at triggering, such as the use of the term "fuckbuddy", and specifically referring to your girlfriend having blonde hair and blue eyes, just makes your post obvious and people ignore it.

t. professional troll

Yep.

Went to Norway multiple times and while most of the girls aren't ugly (they were caked in makeup half the time though), the boys would make a lesbian turn her head.

I'd know, being a lesbian. Going to Norway was testing my sexuality. Fuck.

What? Story? Can just chose to be sami? Thats fucking stupid.

>30% of the immigrants dont work

What country are you talking about here?

Prove it. Show your hands with a timestamp saying "native brit 15.2.2017

don't fight identity politics with identity politics :)

So, did you took the dick?

MAkes sense that a dyke would find some feminine faggot twink attractive

You are right. Even the slavs living in Austria are fucking up your country especially the Bosnian Turk rape babies.

But even Slovenes in Austria are pro immigration and not nationalistic. You did the same mistake as we did. Most commies in my country are from ex yugo countries like Serbia Croatia and Bosnia

except they don't unless you take miniscule amounts so the shit we're all doing so yes be mad

I would support Austria kicking out Slovenes.
I think that our immigrants exploit Austria like some whore. They all come for gibs and better life

Where do you think culture comes from? Thin air? No, it comes from race. Whites have superior culture and countries because we have superior genetics. Niggers and other shitskins have violent backwards societies because they are a violent stupid bunch.

You claim you've integrated here fully, tell me, would you fight against your home country if Canada told you to? Can you kill your fellow sandniggers for the West?

I know for a fact that you cant. Your true loyalty is to your homelands, as is with every man. This is further evidenced by how you "integrated minorities" vote, a vast majority of you vote for open borders, welfare, anti-nationalism, anti-white leftist policies.

And lets not forget the native white populations are dying off thanks to mass immigration of your ilk. Whatever mongrel children you will have will be torn between loyalties and never truly accepted in either culture. You will permanently damage white genetics and your own race to create an abomination.

Imagine if your home country was invaded by nigger immigrants. They threaten to make the native race, your race, a minority within a matter of decades. Your culture you are so proud of, your race, it will be destroyed by chimpanzees. This is what you are to the West. A parasite that needs to go back.

France. Look immigrants are in most cases less productive than the natives.

Eh, lesbians only exist because of the feminist meme. Women told to live the life of a man, go out and work and be "independent and strong" etc...
Instead of being attracted to masculinity as a result of maintaining independence, due to social engineering you're more drawn to femininity, so that YOU are able to have the dominant position and authority.

Problem with that is, other lesbians are doing the same thing. That's why the highest amount of domestic violence occurs between lesbians couples, both are constantly fighting for the dominant superior position, and competing with eachother.
It would honestly be better for lesbians to just go with the feminine little weak pussy guys, because they're so pathetic, they will willingly let you dominate and control them.

No thanks. I suppose you will just have to take my word for it.

I am not black....I never said what my ethnicity was. Why are you so stupid?

Okay, for the ones that don't get this.
This is pretty much the equivalent of a dindu dressing up as a native american.
I guess being black wasn't enough minority status for her, so she needed to adopt another (((marginalized))) identity to increase her oppresion stats.

Go to this thread. I need some south euro input.

Would you care to source your claim? A reliable source please.

>This

Just because a nigger moves to Scotland and puts on a kilt, does not make him Scottish in any way. And that nigger is a stain on the Scottish race, culture, and landscape.

No, but my onii-chan did.

Well no shit. But I also think men are attractive in general, it's just I don't find them sexually attractive. More like how one would be attracted to kids in a non-Pedosta way, as in "aww you're so cute!" I think my older bro is handsome as hell but I don't wanna fuck him.

>Culture comes from race

ahahahaha

Also

> Can you kill your fellow sandniggers for the West? I know for a fact that you cant. Your true loyalty is to your homelands, as is with every man.

Did you know that many US soldiers in WWII were of German descent but they killed their "own" anyway? How stupid are white supremacists? Holy fuck

This. Even a native norwegian dressing up as a sami is retarded.

Ingen her som har sett svidd neger? vakke det en sort samegutt a

What's with Swedes, Norwegians and Germans and trying so hard to emulate shitty los angeles hollywood pop instagram nigger swirl culture?

That photo illustrates perfectly