I don't get it

So, Flynn got fired for speaking to the Russian ambassador? Isn't that his job? Also, why are liberals in the intelligence community leaking records of top secret phone calls?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=a-lede-package-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0
ldsmag.com/the-lds-diplomat-who-might-have-the-most-dangerous-job-in-the-world/
nytimes.com/2008/12/29/washington/29diplo.html
theintercept.com/2017/02/14/the-leakers-who-exposed-gen-flynns-lie-committed-serious-and-wholly-justified-felonies/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-secretservice-idUSKBN15T2J0
freebeacon.com/national-security/former-obama-officials-loyalists-waged-campaign-oust-flynn/
cnn.com/2017/02/14/politics/michael-flynn-logan-act/
archive.is/PIL2P
youtube.com/watch?v=R1Ntkmb62iA
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-21/pepe-escobar-heres-how-trump-presidency-will-play-out
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/mar/13/rush-limbaugh/limbaugh-ted-kennedy-undercut-reagan-back-door-lin/
nytimes.com/2016/12/31/opinion/sunday/nixons-vietnam-treachery.html
archive.is/PIL2P#selection-1093.0-1101.367
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

during the campaign you cannot negotiative with foreign governments on behalf of the usa behind closed doors before you have even been elected. in exchange for the russians doing the trump campaign favor

Does anyone really know why this democrat was fired? He broke no law. Administration says its a trust issue.

I dunno man, I get the feeling there's some 39d ten pin bowling going on right now.
Probably Trump flushing out leaks in the Intel community.

It wasn't during the campaign. It was literally three weeks before Trump took office...

He lied to Pence when the VP asked if he talked to Russia. He said he didn't.

Literally fucking nothing.

And then SOMEONE leaked a fucking audio recording of him actually talking to a Russian which basically amounts to:
>Don't take anything Trump says about (issue with Russia. forgot.) too hard.

>Trump sold USA to Putin.

Trumpfags defend this.

> during the campaign you cannot negotiative with foreign governments on behalf of the usa behind closed doors before you have even been elected

He didn't, and thats not why he was let go

> in exchange for the russians doing the trump campaign favor

"Muh russians"
You imply so much yet prove nothing

no, putin and manafort were in contact with the russians during the campaign and selling favor.

literal clinton tier shit.

This to be honest, if abnything the Trump administration is getting ready to curb-stomp the usual suspects so hard that they'll STFU for a while.

Worst case scenario is that the libshits try to seize their coup opportunity and inadvertently start the real Trumpenreich.

its literally all over the frong page of every news site right now.

go to cnn.

it was during the campaign.

>inb4 muh fake news i only read info wars

Why would you lie about nothing? What did Flynn not want The Electric Fence to know?

He got fired for lying to Pence, not talking to Russia.

I'd love a sauce on that.

>(((sources))) say
it's literally nothing

nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=a-lede-package-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

they have intercepted calls

Don't lie leaf and discredit this bombshell. Manafort hasn't been charged with anything, and the officials interviewed said nothing had surfaced yet.

However, I seriously doubt that they would say if they did have dirt while they build their case in an ongoing investigation.

This is going to fucking ruin Tbag for sure.

Just don't lie about what has been reported thus far and we can all have a good time.

Link it then you retarded leaf

and even if that is what the narrative is that is still not why he was let go

Reminder DO NOT reply to leafcucks.

>The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.
>The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.

>during the campaign
Flynn wasn't named national security advisor during the campaign, and he talked to the Russian ambassador on Dec. 29, 2016, the same day Obama announced sanctions against Russia. He was the incoming NSA, it was his job to answer questions from ambassadors.

they intercepted the phone calls between the campaign and the russians

I wish he did sell the US to Putin. Then the FSB could start knocking off our rat journalists.

>He lied to Pence when the VP asked if he talked to Russia
No, he "didn't tell Pence about sanctions being discussed". That's literally what he's accused of. Pence went on TV and said they didn't discuss sanctions, but he was wrong. Flynn is the scapegoat I guess, so Pence doesn't look shit.

we've moved on. kek has willed this guy in previous threads to be our new NSA

ldsmag.com/the-lds-diplomat-who-might-have-the-most-dangerous-job-in-the-world/

he has had to deal with radical islam while being of the most pro american faith around.

who better to stop this bullshit about the religion of peace?

Pro-tip: Every Mormon will be dead in the ground before America gets Sharia Law

>mfw people still trust the NYT when they quote unnamed government officials

>they intercepted

The article says:

>He added, “It’s not like these people wear badges that say, ‘I’m a Russian intelligence officer.’”

>Several of Mr. Trump’s associates, like Mr. Manafort, have done business in Russia. And it is not unusual for American businessmen to come in contact with foreign intelligence officials, sometimes unwittingly, in countries like Russia and Ukraine, where the spy services are deeply embedded in society. Law enforcement officials did not say to what extent the contacts might have been about business.

>The officials would not disclose many details, including what was discussed on the calls, the identity of the Russian intelligence officials who participated, and how many of Mr. Trump’s advisers were talking to the Russians. It is also unclear whether the conversations had anything to do with Mr. Trump himself.

Sounds like literally nothing. Liberals demonstrated motivated reasoning, and exaggerating to make it sound like there's something awful when it isn't. How can you fags be so gullible -- did you think Saddam did 9/11 and had WMD too?

the shills thrive on contention. that is their daily living. a fool focuses on a problem, a wise man focuses on solutions.

to find a shill, determine if they are selling a problem to fix a problem like communism or if they are just selling the problem

its always obvious when you see it.

even Hitler offered solutions instead of just hashing problems

if you actually look at the situation something doesn't add up.

I think all of this was a ruse by Trump to lure out the mole. it's crazy but follow me

>Flynn's contact with many different ambassadors has been know to the public for awhile.
>leaks were coming out left and right
>Trump silent about it
>FBI cleared Flynn
>Pence interview
>Mike Flynn "lied" to Pence so he quit

it's total bullshit. I think it serves 3 purposes
1. it's Manafort 2.0, Manafort left the campaign but still worked behind the scenes and secured the convention. Flynn won't be investigated according to Chaffetz and his security clearance hasn't been revoked. now Trump's skymaster is back in the dark out of the public eye, to do who knows what. Harward is likely replacement is one of Mad Dog's guys. I think he waited until the media took the bait, which it took them a few weeks to bite.

Trump and his allies have totally flipped it into the leakers committed a crime (which they did) and Obama planned this right after the election.
it was even on Fox. now investigations into the leakers is going to begin. think of the cluster fuck for the left that's going to be.

finally it will finally kill the Russia meme of the left. the investigating currently come up empty handed because nothing illegal happened.

so if I'm right. Flynn pulled a Manafort, Obama's bullshit coup has been exposed and the left will be totally discredited

my dad works at nintendo so you should totally trust me. once you filter out all the bullshit that's kind of the bear bones of it all. I'm probably wrong and the shills will let me know

Again so many claims yet nothing to show for it. Do you have any critical thinking skills? Or even half a brain? Do you even pay attention to how they word every single article like this?

> Sources say
> officials say
> intelligence says
> an insider said

Who exactly are these sources, officials, specific agencies and insiders?

Where are the recordings of the phone calls?
What proof do you have for Russian hacking?
What exactly did they hack? The DNC? Voting machines? What exactly did they manipulate?

If (((they))) are so sure of themselves and have all the proof in the world then why are no arrest being made? why has absolutely nothing been done about the greatest breach of security in american history?

unless they have a warrant, that's an illegal wiretap. illegally obtained classified information and leaked to the press. pretty serious shit

SCREEN CAP THIS

Flynn gave the Russians the name of the Kaspersky leakers and that's why they got jailed.

the fact that he resigned, for doing nothing is the worrisome part for me... why?

Jeeze, spoilers much? That was gonna probably gonna be the plot twist in act two. Stop ruining this for me.

the sources are Obama's moles, probably some of the Brennan guys left in the CIA

if they wiretapped without a warrant they are fucked and doubly fucked if they leak classified materials to the press.

because of the Espionage Act Trump could actually put the squeeze on the journalist who give up their sources or go to prison. I wonder how loyal they'll be

The hilarious thing is the left are too stupid and foaming to figure this out.

Hmmmmmmmm. I can follow your story, but it doesn't strike me as highly probable. Doesn't seem like the best way to trick moles out, especially if the mole is in the inner circle, not some "leftist". I thought the leakers were Obama appointees in the bureaucracy, not people close to Trump.

Also, it hasn't caught anyone.

Leafs gonna leaf

Are you a 3D chess grandmaster?

The mistake here was for flynn to tender a resignation over this; all it did was make him look guilty.

Now we're finding out the whole thing basically had to do with obama expelling 35 russian diplomats and flynn telling the russian ambassador to cool their jets in response, because things were going to change once Trump was in the WH, but he didn't tell Pence he said this, and Pence went and talked about things not knowing the situation due to flynn which made him look like a liar, and all of it is only enabled because the democrats are wiretapping the fuck out of the whitehouse staff.

That's all it is, it's bullshit teenage drama tier stuff. You notice how the media never gives any actual specifics? They're blowing this shit skyhigh without telling anyone what it's actually about, trying to implicate that it's way worse than it ever actually was.

And flynn's resignation over it only enabled and encouraged the media witch hunt.

So Flynn was deliberately """fired""" but retains his security clearance and can now quietly do recon in the shadows, and the leaker mole(s) will be exposed and punished all in one fell swoop?

Is this really possible? Is Trump this fuckin wily?

Yeah, I have no clue why Flynn resigned/was asked to resign. They should have worked things out better than a resignation, there's gotta be something deeper than this going on behind the scenes that hasn't come to light yet, since anyone could have seen that something like this would've caused as much drama as it's causing now.

I don't think so. It just sounds like wishful thinking to me.

He didn't even remotely sell the "US to Russia", Flynn was telling Russia that they won't be harsh on them due to the DNC leaks which. After the dnc hacking Obama put heaps of sanctions on them to fuck them over and once Trump got in Flynn spoke to them saying they aren't going to punish them.

Russia never really did anything wrong, they influenced the election by giving people facts about the system. Politics is heavily influenced in every country by outside governments directly what russia did doesn't even correspond as direct influence. Look at Australia 7 years ago we had direct pro globalism and climate rhetoric funded by globalists.

>liberals in the intelligence community leaking records of top secret phone calls?

What ass are you pulling that from?

Google Logan act. One government at a time even if it was 3 weeks before he took office.

>Russia never really did anything wrong, they influenced the election by giving people facts about the system.

Russia never did this though; that's the democrat narrative, and it isn't even true in spite of the fact it only makes Russia look to be the sort of people actually trying to help the average american.

The leaks came from a variety of sources, some known and some unknown - Seth Rich was the source of the DNC leaks, and a few other things. I think guccifer / guccifer 2.0 were behind the podesta/hillary leaks, and wikileaks was behind all the publishing of these things.

The only indication we ever had that Russia influenced anything at all, was a couple russian IP's being linked to intrusion attempts on both the DNC and RNC networks; and we never actually got hard evidence there, it could've just been more wishy washy bullshit by the media, like when they claimed someone on Trump's staff /employment were communicating with Russians and it turned out to be fucking email spam.

These fuckheads are going fucking insane over russia

>why are liberals in the intelligence community leaking records of top secret phone calls?

because they're communist spies and criminals

>why are liberals in the intelligence community leaking records of top secret phone calls?
Because they want to be fucked? Treason is not only when you give secrets to foreign governments.

P I Z Z A
G A T E

Fuck sake,this was after the election and he was just preparing the transition plus he is anti Islam 100%...All this after hillary took money from Saudi and qatar...hope at least we got a good replacement for he seemeda good guy

>These fuckheads are going fucking insane over russia
They manufactured a fake weakness now they are trying hard to exploit said fake weakness because if it doesn't work they fail. The Jews have been playing the guilt game for a long time.

>thinks it only during the campaign

>Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

bottom line in until the day trump is inaugurated Obama is in charge and thus they are still national without government consent. The reason he wont be charged is cause many people in the hill are in contact with foreigner and it hard to distinguish this.

He was let go cause of tapes,but wont be prosecuted.

Comey has to go.
t. GRU

Trump didn't have to accept his resignation unless it were the better deal. I don't imagine Flynn wanted to leave. If he did, that's a shocker.

>So Flynn was deliberately """fired""" but retains his security clearance
He wasn't fired, charged, or anything. He resigned, that's why its weird. I get people look at the options:
>he really wanted to quit, said fuck it
>he's the scapegoat for Pence being dumb
>he actually forgot or lied to the president
>its part of a game to find moles or form shadow-shadow government

idk man. The cloak and dagger theories sound like we're trying to make it sound like these guys never fuck up. They're not super human.

BECAUSE ITS MY TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually think it's the first one. Mostly because of this tweet.

Something else is going on

I'm well aware of the Logan Act. Flynn won't be prosecuted because his actions don't violate the spirit of the act. The Logan Act was created to prevent private citizens from interfering with government negotiations. Flynn vaguely talking to Russians about sanctions three weeks before taking office, as part of his duties on the transition team, are certainly not the actions that Congress intended to criminalize.

It is still enough to trigger libs which are scraping for anything right now. to say HA!

This.

What goes around always comets around

Its hilarious to hear people talk about prosecuting Flynn for taking calls as per his job, when Comey told Congress Hillary broke the law, but he won't recommend a prosecution because "it would be too hard to convict".

Holy fuck, how do liberals look in the mirror each day?

Yes this the master is shaking out the loose hands...readying for the Purge

>So, Flynn got fired for speaking to the Russian ambassador? Isn't that his job?

Not at the time, no.

nytimes.com/2008/12/29/washington/29diplo.html

> “The fact is that there is only one president at a time,” David Axelrod, Mr. Obama’s senior adviser, told CBS’s “Face the Nation” on Sunday, reiterating a phrase that has become a mantra of the transition. “And that president now is George Bush.”

No, he resigned because he is a shill a ctr and a jew.

They didn't even discuss sanctions.

It is unbelivable how mainstream politicians in US of A shugg off tremendous corruption and treason of Hillary which is all in the open as of now.

theintercept.com/2017/02/14/the-leakers-who-exposed-gen-flynns-lie-committed-serious-and-wholly-justified-felonies/

>Not at the time, no.
Yeah, on December 29th 2016, it was his job on the transition team. Not sure why that's being denied. Find me an example of past NSA transition members being isolated from diplomats, or laws against it.
>inb4 you can't it doesn't exist

>there is one president at a time

That's irrelevant. There are past examples of transition teams talking to foreign diplomats. Diplomats are not restricted to only speaking to the sitting president. That's absurd.

an Obama guy heading the Secret Service is being retired because of the leaks.
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-secretservice-idUSKBN15T2J0

freebacon kind of lays out the details of it all
freebeacon.com/national-security/former-obama-officials-loyalists-waged-campaign-oust-flynn/

hell no, it's probably wishful thinking

I hope he is. doesn't the whole thing have a Manafort feel. Manafort quit even though absolutely zero evidence was there and he was exonerated by the FBI, even the media had to admit it.

>There are past examples of transition teams talking to foreign diplomats

Let's see em.

even lying shit bag CNN says it won't happen and the Chaffetz said it was over, no investigation. google that

cnn.com/2017/02/14/politics/michael-flynn-logan-act/

I believe a big part of the government might be in it - right and left wing.

So they're kinda picking on who falls and who stays in the game for another round.

It's because whatever corrupt political network hillary's created, they have so much blackmail and shit on so many people within the government that talking common sense and reason means basically committing suicide.

This is part of the danger of letting intel agencies run unchecked, this is part of the danger in allowing pedophiles and similar to remain in the government instead of prosecuting them. So many people within the US government are now actual traitors/compromised that the US government's ability to function is being affected. I guarantee you that if Trump somehow loses control, the US is going to collapse. Hillary's emails showed that foreign governments merely need to grease the right palms to get anything they want done, the US was being turned into a fucking mercenary country for special interest groups around the world, all to the detriment of the actual american people.

If hillary and her cronies get back in control of anything, it's going to tear the US and the western world apart.

im just gonna wait till this blows over

Totally. I think you nailed it precty good.

Trump should name the jew so we can start the purge

We'll tear this country asunder before we let this corruption spread any further... we just need a spark to set the proverbial "powder keg" off. Hopefully it'll happen soon, before this shit spreads even more. It's fucking disgraceful that we're responsible for this shit in the first place.

Yeah, all in all this "scandal" is nothing. Libs are faggots that want the cold war back so they can call Russia the enemy and not have to face the reality that Islam is now America's enemy.

That might not be an option in the coming days. Better make sure your Emus are ready for war, they must surely be yearning for blood and glory.

Nah, it is just who has got dirt on whom - a power struggle which is fun to watch, i believe POTUS wont do shit to the globalist's agenda. Even his own alphabet soup is ridden with ZOG's plants that accumulated there over decades.

>Let's see em.
McGovern's 20-odd visits to Cuba, once while running for president, to protest our embargo against them. Kennedy's calls to Andropov to undermine Reagan. Scowcroft's talks with Iran prior to the first Bush administration, just after the election. Bush Sr. was investigated for talking to Iran prior to the Reagan administration, but not because he wasn't VP yet, because it would have violated an embargo if they made a deal to trade weapons with the Contras (which they did). Congress didn't prosecute or charge them, they just shrugged.

I'm sure there are many more such examples, I'm not going to dig for them. 4 are enough to show you you're wrong.

archive.is/PIL2P

Its going to be a white street gang fight.

The FBI Fashy Boys vs the CIA Commie instigators on the streets of Washington DC.

Remember when the blacks & the paulbots would argue law enforcement & government is the biggest gang?

You're a Russian troll. Stop spreading bullshit.

I think Trump waited until the MSM picked up on the story. Flynn's resignation was the match that sparked the public's indignation. no said shit over gave a shit about the leaks. but just look at social media today or right wing media, everybody is out for blood. the knives are out.
this was on Fox today, the audio is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=R1Ntkmb62iA

At this point I'd trust the FBI over the CIA and the rest of the Alphabet Soup agencies.

>tfw Trudeau's dad gives a 3 hour speech and you just want to sit down

I bet that Ice Cream doesn't even taste any good. Poor guy probably got "Sawdust" flavor.

I'm sure he got tuckered giving Castro head on their little roadtrip

I think a lot of it is playing out like this
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-21/pepe-escobar-heres-how-trump-presidency-will-play-out

Kennedy:

>"I learned that the senator never acted or received information without informing the appropriate United States agency of official," Kampelman wrote.

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/mar/13/rush-limbaugh/limbaugh-ted-kennedy-undercut-reagan-back-door-lin/

McGovern was a Senator and part of the government.

Don't know Scowcroft's story, given your other sources I won't waste time reading up on it.

Bush was one of the few in the upper echelon of Reagan's administration not heavily linked to the Iran Contra scandal in subsequent investigations.

Nice try though.

You missed the big one, Nixon killing Vietnam peace talks in 68

nytimes.com/2016/12/31/opinion/sunday/nixons-vietnam-treachery.html

He should have gone to prison over that.

Did we touch a nerve?

>Kennedy dindu nuffin
Try harder lol

>Kennedy’s message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. “The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations,” the memorandum stated. “These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign.”

>Kennedy made Andropov a couple of specific offers.

>First he offered to visit Moscow. “The main purpose of the meeting, according to the senator, would be to arm Soviet officials with explanations regarding problems of nuclear disarmament so they may be better prepared and more convincing during appearances in the USA.” Kennedy would help the Soviets deal with Reagan by telling them how to brush up their propaganda.

archive.is/PIL2P#selection-1093.0-1101.367

>MAKING DEALS WITH THE ENEMY TO WORK AGAINST A SITTING PRESIDENT
>IN EXCHANGE FOR HELP WINNING A US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

If that isn't treason, nothing is.
Enjoy your butthurt.

I heard Julian Assange was the Leaker.!!!!!!

You are why Canada is a land of delusion

The "Kennedy gambit" is and always was fiction.

>If that isn't treason, nothing is.

Yes, Nixon and many of Trump's people have committed Treason.

>freebeacon.com/national-security/former-obama-officials-loyalists-waged-campaign-oust-flynn/

Thanks for the links user.

>its a lie! Its a fiction!
More proof of it exists than your claims about Flynn lol. Hahahahahahahaha. But go ahead and double down, that's what leftshits always do.

AFAIK Flynn did nothing and everything in the news is pure speculation. All they know is Flynn talked to someone and that's all that's in news besides a bunch of larping.