70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married

>70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married

>Far too many young men have failed to make a normal progression into adult roles of responsibility and self-sufficiency, roles generally associated with marriage and fatherhood

>The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come.

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

So Sup Forums, why are you still an unmarried man-child?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
nytimes.com/2017/02/14/arts/chris-rock-returns-with-jokes-and-personal-anguish.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because I don't care about sex or care enough about finding a girl who works with me to spend years looking.

I enjoy building up immense amounts of useless wealth I'll never use and spending all my free time doing cool shit like woodworking or gardening or hunting or who knows.

>means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come.
lol

You have to understand this isnt a male centric issue.

I think its safe to say that nowadays you have more men willing and actively seeking to settle down than you have women. I'm certain that statistic is also counting divorcees or "baby daddy" arrangements as "single".

The family structure has changed, women may want one man above others in their life but they dont want to announce it.

Its cuck or be cucked

>Rip appart any power men ha over their families
>oy vey, the boyim are not marrying, sogy knees etc
They kinda asked fr it imo.

Also,
>youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
>pic related
>artificial wombs
How can females even compete?

Lastly, as soon as we get Telomeric elongation, reprodction might as well become obsolete

I got married at 25 and stayed married for 8 years. Unfortunately my QT Christian wife took a heavy dose of the blue pill and turned into a SJW retard, so I divorced her. Round two incoming.

Takes time to find a good woman and secure financial independence. Lucky in this economy with all the college educated competition to find good work.

>So Sup Forums, why are you still an unmarried man-child?

the cute hapa at work has piercings and a gauge in her ear

it's not my fault

Because I'd rather be happy than miserable

Because it is useless. Playing by their rules you all the same lose.

>25
>for 8 years
>obviously do not have children.
I am not surprised.
If she over 20 and dont have children from you then a marriage will be much more difficult to keep even with the child.

This is why I'm not married. The girl I have been with quite faithfully is current;y redpilled, but I know how women operate. She will turncoat the second her female counterparts expose her as an Uncle Tom against feminism.

We've been over this thread so many times.

Hey guys check this out

>70% of men aged blabla not married

And the women?

Maybe they settle with older wealthier guys?

Think about it.

Getting married with a 50% divorce rate

nytimes.com/2017/02/14/arts/chris-rock-returns-with-jokes-and-personal-anguish.html

>aged 20-34

The range you pick matters.

If you pick something like 22-34 the number shrinks incredibly because people dont get married until they've graduated and have a job.

So OP, why do you keep posting the exact same thread?

definitely why they luv the cock. i mean luv the cuck. i mean love the cocks.

fuck. whatevs.

married to an intellectual for ten years. :-)

This

This so much. Western civilization killed the sanctity of marriage

It will be cruel to bring a child to this wicked world.

it's so bluepilled that even my faggometer above the limit

Cuz I'm too busy hitting sweet hairpin corners in my 86

Have a kid,it's the only white kid in school.
Why would I make that happen?

>Haha why aren't you spending all your time and money on some whore and a couple of annoying brats? Don't you know it's tradition?

Because we all had parents, saw how shitty their marriage was and want no part in it.

who makes these threads and why do you guys fall for it everytime

>mfw

Fuck off. Screw right off faggot. Don't you DARE come back to my fucking lair??

You'd have to run into wife material first, hard to come by these days.

Who keeps making these threads?
OP is a cake decorating faggot. Go shlep your wedding cakes elsewhere

>my performance vehicle has the same sized tyres as a Prius

The fact that you think girls DESERVE marriage is fucking idiotic. Back in the day it was a way to force them to be with men, or a political/busieness move in some places. Nowadays it's the other way around. Main gain 0, women gain everything.

>in b4 300 replies.

Have a (you)

I want a pure gf

literally impossible to find these days even the ones that seem pure are massive sluts

holy fucking shit, THIS!

I always thought I didn't want to have kids, I still dislike the very small ones but once they can talk I get along with them.
But a while ago I realized it's just not a single woman around my age I have got to know better gave me the feeling that it would be a smart choice to procreate with this female...

I admit being super picky when it comes to adults treating kids right and being role models, as being a teacher I've seen so many parents letting their kids down, but srsly wtf is this shit?

cause its cool

Marriage is kinda useless i know several people that have children but arent married cause it would not change a thing

KEK WHY MUST YOU TELL US THE OBVIOUS TRUTH

Daily thread.
2015 article.
Not archived.
Boring.
Saged.

Ill marry my beautiful girl this year and make beautiful white babies.

checked

how have you not graduated or found a job by 34?

No one cares. No one should guilt-post to this outback dwelling nignog. Sage.

Hit the nail on the head.

At least where I live, it's nothing but a sausage fest and the few women are black, mexican, or asian, and they are fat 90% of the time.

Why do you keep posting this?

>>The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come.
No hymen, no diamond

I'm unmarried because I hate women and "childless" because I don't want to pay for all those Thai whore sons

There are always traps. Much better.

>30
>not married
>party a lot, have a lot of contact with chicks
>dont even think about getting married

..... am i degenerate? For me women are "cool" to hang out with in small doses and have sex from time to time, but i just cant imagine being able to live with a woman 24/7.

I know im 30 already and should start looking for a waifu, but the entire concept is as appealing for me as getting kicked in the nuts.

Still waiting for the one

That's what we should be asking, yet that's the reality we live in. How's it look like in Iran?

I would love to get married, have kids, and raise a family. The thought of being a working, married father secretly entices me and makes me happy.

But I am going to have a lot of student loan debt, which will make doing so expensive.

Even if I could afford it in the next few years, I would be bound to raising a family in an apartment.

And the rate of failed marriages is high. They could cheat on you, ruin the marriage, and take half of everything you own. That is risky. And it's promoted and almost encouraged these days with our toxic culture.

Nothing matters anymore.

I do the same and feel the same making good money have nice things occasionally date the single mother but fuck that raising some little shit bag version of the ungratefol you were she might put child support and take half your shit no i prefer to pay the mortgage by myself on my comfy 2 bedroom home and continue to do cocaine

>20-34
what a stupid age range, far more people closer to 34 are married than 20 year olds

> Young men aren't getting married.
> We must think of the women.

>The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young parasites looking for free meal tickets

FTFY, no charge.

Interesting the way that is presented.

70% of young men are not married. It is clearly their fault. All those young parasites are victims of some sort of patriarchal conspiracy to deny them their free monies.

The obvious answer has now been defined and broadcast for mass consumption and there is no need whatsoever to examine any other complex factors & mechanisms that might underlie such a stunning statistic.

Every day until you like it, Sup Forums

30 is the new 20 so no need to stress brah.

>The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come.
But only after they've fucked around enough and partied their brains out, right?

Women don't want to commit until guys their age just don't even care about them anymore. When I'm in my 30's I'm not going to be dating some hag my age that's seen a hot 10 miles of dick...nope I'd rather go after a college aged woman that still has her body and far less mileage. Even then after my last 3 relationships, I'd rather just build cars and hook up with girls through dating apps like I've been doing for months.