Gamers on Sup Forums should unite behind a faction in For Honor...

Gamers on Sup Forums should unite behind a faction in For Honor. I suggest Vikings but I'm a bit biased because I have some Nordic ancestry. I suppose I am also part Welsh so I can get behind the Knights as well.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE
youtube.com/watch?v=EpvkWPDxD8I
youtube.com/watch?v=sPAwZkXcy_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Game is named for honour.
White people and Europeans have none

Only indians and maybe Chinese have honour

>female knights
>black Vikings
Fuck off ubisoft shill

> I have some Nordic ancestry

Every goddamn time. I'm "1/64 vikings we wuz"

No sweetie, you're a shitskin mut. 48% """"""""""""""white"""""""""""""

This thread is now dedicated to making fun of burgers

I am of noble Knight ancestry, thus knight.

S T O P
P L A Y I N G
V I D E O
G A M E S

This is team ubisoft

>Signing up for Uplay

Knights from where?

opps wrong pic

romans and iberians.

driving over children and total neglect for human life in general is vary honorable

>Gamers
>I have some Nordic ancestry.
>I suppose I am also part Welsh

Who else guessed the flag before entering the thread?

Knights have the Deus Vult, clearly /ourguys/

I did and I'm an American.

I hate this shit, just call yourself a fucking American. You were born in America. You're an American.

If you go to Europe saying that, you're gonna get made fun of and looked at like a dope.

I don't go
>i'm sicilian because ancestry wise uhh you know but uhh i live in america but i swear im not american im sicilian

I'm fucking sick of this country. You're all big embarrassments, can't even keep your dicks in your pants then wonder why our nation is rapidly declining demographics wise.

>77% white

Fixed that for you.

In the Iberian Peninsula (particularly in Spain or the territories that would come to be Spain), chivalric ideals and institutions would be adopted and exercised with more fervor than anywhere else.[1]

it's in my dna.

Deus Vult
faggot

>Playing as white Dindus

Vikings are niggers

KNIGHTS ONLY

THE WARRIOR PRIDE OF EUROPE

DUES VULT

This game literally has nigger vikings

Game looked interesting, then the saw the commercial spam on youtube, literally first thing I see:
>AW EPIC BAD-ASS FEMALE KNIGHT DUDE~! EPIC~!~!~! EVIL GIRL KNIGHT

fucking dropped

I just googled to confirm and it also has women apparently

disgusting

Does it also have black samurais?

>77% white

>The United States Census Bureau defines White people as those "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa."

>Whites (including Hispanics who identify as White)

Kek, yea alright mut.

>female knights
>black Vikings

haha is this true?

Don Quixote is a novel written by Spanish author Miguel de Cervantes. Published in two volumes a decade apart (in 1605 and 1615), Don Quixote is the most influential work of literature from the Spanish Golden Age in the Spanish literary canon.

“A Spanish knight, about fifty years of age, who lived in great poverty in a village of La Mancha, gave himself up so entirely to reading the romances of chivalry, of which he had a large collection, that in the end they turned his brain, and nothing would satisfy him but that he must ride abroad on his old horse, armed with spear and helmet, a knight-errant, to encounter all adventures, and to redress the innumerable wrongs of the world. He induced a neighbour of his, a poor and ignorant peasant called Sancho Panza, mounted on a very good ass, to accompany him as squire. The knight saw the world only in the mirror of his beloved romances; he mistook inns for enchanted castles, windmills for giants, and country wenches for exiled princesses. His high spirit and his courage never failed him, but his illusions led him into endless trouble. In the name of justice and chivalry he intruded himself on all whom he met, and assaulted all whom he took to be making an oppressive or discourteous use of power. He and his poor squire were beaten, trounced, cheated, and ridiculed on all hands, until in the end, by the kindliness of his old friends in the village, and with the help of some new friends who had been touched by the amiable and generous character of his illusions, the knight was cured of his whimsies and was led back to his home in the village, there to die.” [14]

>tfw you will never be a spanish knight

It's a ubishit game.
No one on Sup Forums should be buying that trash.
Faggots like you ruin gaming.

>Assuming I don't identify as American.
Assuming I was born in America.
>Assuming I'm not almost solely white.

JEWS

FEAR

THE

>Assuming I'm not almost solely white.

Sigh, americans.

Fuck off Sup Forumsermin, go back to your board with this offtopic shit.

OVEN

The player customizes their characters sex and skin color, although most skin is covered by armor so theres only a few classes you could even tell I think

I'm not going to take the time to explain why I'm saying this, but being an American is so funny just in itself that I've had a hard time taking my life seriously once I was old enough to understand the world. Just going to leave it at that with no explanation, but after seeing your post it had to be said.

SAMURAI

>India
>Honor

>[
I have romance blood, I am not meant to live in a non romance society.

youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE

Damnit Varg, stop telling me what to do

It's actually the first Ubitrash game that's decent in terms of gameplay in years.

>Faggots like you ruin gaming.
Fuck off.

'wherever I am...I must also shit' - wisest of Indians

ps their skin is literally the most poopy color :)

oh well it is a fantasy game so I really do not care. Negro Vikings are funny as fuck though

Dude stop, no-one cares

Congrats about muh heritage now be quiet

Um. Add dubmastur or 8:30Rez@dorsia for some red pilled fucking gaming

I mostly troll CS:GO. which I am about to do now. Sure, I get ddossed, but its worth it.

>peer to peer
Fucking hell. My region has shit for net speed.

Is that why rainbow six is such a broken piece of shit?

Don't worry, it's shit everywhere.

If you have time to play video games you have time to take up sculpting or painting and study the works of the great masters

I only played the demo a few hours but the only time I've ever see even mention of black characters from any faction were on Sup Forums. I didn't see one black character lol

>first non trash Ubisoft game in years
Just let dead dogs lie, your childhood is dead

The only difference between male/female knights is the voice and character size. You don't even see the character since their always wearing a helmet.

Because ubisoft fucked things over since Ac3

>Discuss.

What the fuck would be the point?

It's a shit game made by Ubisoft, with the usual low standards, shitty netcode, and basically just a front for a cash shop. It's a shitty game not worthy of anything and I don't even get what the purpose of it would be. At least if we were to storm EVE that would be something, but even then, it wouldn't be much.

Also maybe you should stop being 12. Just play your usual online video games and drop subtle redpills whenever you can.

Or maybe just assault social networks like we do.

Let's see your latest work

Why can't white people make decent video games.
Japanese are the best

Yeah. The crew also is a piece of shit they never bothered to fix. I hope they go bankrupt, a company so incompetent shouldn't be allowed to function.

Literally offensive to our heritage. Literally should be dealt with the same way it's dealt when Muhammad is offended. Marvel should receive their fair share of bombs

I don't mind anons shitposting about my ethnicity and nationality but I will NOT stand for an insult towards Assassin's Creed III.

Fuck off Canada is great because of Indians

Posting 100% Romance blooded master piece.

youtube.com/watch?v=EpvkWPDxD8I

Japanese games are just flashy math problems

youtube.com/watch?v=sPAwZkXcy_M
JEWS FEAR DA BUSHUIDO AND OUR GREAT HONOURUUU!
>ユダヤ人は侍を恐れる

Knights. Deus vult.

B-but...

The worst was watchdogs and its sequel. Fucking yoyo parkour
AC3 is sheeeeet

You meant polish right?

OP is such a state. You cant be more than 18 with your "omg so manly on fleek" viking worship and you have leftist mental flaws with your desire to stand out by being "1/50th welsh and nordic somewhere, i swear I'm not boring and american guys!" Thiis isnt the site for you.

I am used to the world shitting on my heritage. I honestly do not care what subhumans say and do regarding my cultures past. I have never seen the "vikings" being authentically and historical correct shown in any movie or game.

and please do not tell me that fake shit as "The vikings" tv show is authentic and historical. Its just as ridicules as negro vikings.

don't bully him you jerk

If they have strong quarter heritage why not? As long as no Med, Jew, negro or Indian shit, why not?

Catholic Latin writing honorary romance.

>1/128 danish

Ermagerd I'm a viking guize!!

I agree. Let's bomb anyone who offends our past and people. How many of us left? 16 million? We have no time

POO

all new worlders are mutts. ALL.

just ignore the vermin mate.

I am 0% English though, I'm ethnically Spanish.

Your ancestors

stop drinking randy, you've had enough go back to your farm

We can't ignore them. They replace our history in1984 manner. Let's remind them with rifle and bomb what a group of proud people we are. They should shake as much when making movies about us, as much as they contemplate and shake when they make about Mohammed. I stand with Breivik

Because then he's just as bad as arabs who come to a country and state they are fully pakistani, want pakistani culture and if push comes to shove will never support their host country. They are parasites who never assimilated.

Nor are they accepted in their supposed home country, because they are anglicized. So they are unwanted failures.

OP isnt nordic or welsh but he desperately wants to be to feel interesting, he's like that 20 year old white girl taking bollywood dancing lessons because her grandma is indian and she wants to get in touch with her culture. Its all attention seeking.

What are you

buy me the game then and ill play it

*ethnically arab

0% Arab.

I have never heard of this new land
Are there any savages to conquer or land to claim?

Oh no, he doesn't know...

Take the percentage of spaniard you are, then half that for how arab you are. Spanish were wrecked long ago.

>oven samurai

>samurai and vikings gameplay balanced to be able to compete with a 13th century knight

This game sounds like shit.

>Vikings
SNOWNIGGERS GET OUT REEEEEEE

Does this game actually have a skill gap?

>white girl
>Indian grandma
What are you smoking?

I have no arab ancestry you fucking mohammad.

Keep spurging, you fucking Mongoloid.

Quiet, shitskin muts. This is a board for white people

of course you don't

yes you have. Moor, Arab and roman rape was the sad fate of the Spaniards.

>Slavs
>White
You are glorified Mongols .
Even nords are better than you guys

>Not folding your Mauser pistol or oven steel over 1,000 times
>Not following the teachings of the great shogun adolf-tsu nagi hitler san