What does it mean that everyday i'm hating America more and more?

What does it mean that everyday i'm hating America more and more?

>Think they can meddle in the affairs of other countries
>Attempt to permeate their culture and ideology into perfectly good countries (e.g Australia)
>Implement above with Pax Americana style empire where they think they can rule the world
>Promote Freedom and Liberty but have already destroyed it
>Try and spread their cancerous revolting ideology

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One more thing too

>Any criticism of America will lead to a torrent of defensive Americans who cannot give a constructive reason why i am wrong

Good, you should hate America. It really has been destructive o n the world for decades. It played a huge role in the 60s womens liberation and sexual revolution dissolving any standards for relationships, its had countless wars and invasions on middle eastern countries for oil, destabilizing countries and causing the migrant flow into europe, its toxic consumerist mentality means sparkly glow in the dark electric dildos mass produced instead of things that could be made in its place.

Many of these aren't exclusive to America obviously but there are more reasons to hate America.

Why is that guy and his tulpa shooting Joseph Stalin?

you have us mistaken for the horrid kikes. make sure to purge them in your own country as well.

I want Australia to return to the British Sphere of Influence, i have a feeling deep down that America is close to imploding, and we should be as far away as possible, how does a New Commonwealth Sound? GDP Nearly the same as the EU and Mutual Defense Agreement?

You're wrong because you are Muslim. I count as American too guys Yaaaaaay!

america, you must be really shitty for your mom to be denouncing you

America owns the world and can do whatever it wants.

If you don't like it you should try not being a shithole that needs us to survive.

(((the thread)))

What if, now bear with me this is kinda crazy, Australia just did its own thing?

Republic of Australia WHEN

I think its Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria.

Wanna fight?

>It really has been destructive o n the world for decades. It played a huge role in the 60s womens liberation and sexual revolution dissolving any standards for relationships, its had countless wars and invasions on middle eastern countries for oil, destabilizing countries and causing the migrant flow into europe, its toxic consumerist mentality means sparkly glow in the dark electric dildos mass produced instead of things that could be made in its place.
This. I 100% agree.
Just remember, when the tables are turned and a light dawns once again in the darkness, that our government and (((elites))) do not represent our people. Sometime, if you get a chance, you should take a trip in the interior-- it's really beautiful and the people are fantastic.

Mom's just bitter her pussy won't attract anything but 3-inch Paki dick.

>implying you can stop us

You're not Islam

We're sorry

> try not being a shithole that needs us to survive

We Existed as a Federation for 40 years before you came on the world stage amerishart

As nice as it would sound we simply could not do it alone, we should go back to Daddy who just sobered himself up off the EU, maybe if we pulled a massive Terra forming project to increase arable land and population we could get some sort of independence.

>the winged furry taoist nobility made gavrilo princip shoot franz ferdinand

Is this really how you want to treat Mum after you ran away from her Empire? You are an ungrateful bastard America.

You forgot that they talk too loud and are fat.

Furries did WW1?

It is, but he looks more like Uncle Joe. He also wasn't driving the car, but sat in the back with his wife who also was killed. An extremely strange piece altogether, but then >furries

>we simply could not do it alone
Not with that attitude, pussies.

The part that triggers me the most is Franz Ferdinand driving the car alone.

Triggered kek

What are you going to do about Straya? Bitch niggers. Keep talking shit and we'll put your bitch as down.

Now quit whining and get back in your cuck shed before big pappa Trump shoves a ballistic missile up your ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

is this some sort of a fanfic from a time Mario ended up marrying princess peach and becoming a duke in the mushroom kingdom?

75% of our land is arid, we do not have the population base to maintain a viable Industry that competes on the Global Stage.

The Jews are behind all that shit. I won't deny that we're a kike puppet state, but know who to blame.

Shut up you dirty petrol sniffing abo. Australia cant even win aginst emus, what makes you think you can take us on.

Also we learned from our dad on how to meddle in other countries. If you don't like American Imperialism then deal with it

Daddy did it in a nice way

>hates (((America)))

Daddy wasn't very nice to the chinks, but chinks aren't human

Tell us which kangaroo beat up your dog and we'll go deal with it since you can't even own a gun to defend yourself while you scream about all the liberty and freedom you have.

It means you are becoming Jewish or Muslim. Believe me I´ve been there. Became a lefty, liberal, free love, hippie, legalize lol, womens rights, enviromentalist.

Then the internet saved my soul.

Go fuck a roo, you retarded Aussie. You need to boomerang yourself in the jugular.