In 30 days

Fucking pieces of shit trumpfags of Sup Forums. Quit being in damage control and spinning things around. Even if 20 9/11's happened tomorrow, admit it. He's done. It was a good, funny, and crazy run, but its' over.

You being defensive about Trump is more pathetic than Shaun King defending his blackness. Being defensive about trump is more pathetic than Breitbart defending Pizzagate.

You can still love the man behind bars. I'm sure he'll tell you how everyone conspired against him, and that he'll win bigly again.

Faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eAPv3zIbzmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are you so triggered about, bitch? Trump's doing a great job.

make sure u only respond to these threads by typing a sage in this field

like so:

sage

and by typing a sage in the options field just above this field

that way these retards get no bumps, and nothing of actual importance is slid

or simply do not respond at all because this is a troll post by op made explicitly to get a response

or type some sort of response to a (you) then type sage right after

LOL, are you a Russian Shill?

If I had a nickel for every time I accidentally spoke with a Russian intelligence officer ...

I remember when 9/11 wouldve been called an inside job on Sup Forums

Trump's 9/11 will be believed 110% by this latest barrage of mouthbreathing rednecks

Someone needs to start a countdown timer lol

Well, that's like, your opinion, man.

We are the winners, we are changing this world forever. There's no stopping us. Shills can kill themselves, their future is painful.

Sup Forums is so cucked now

You have to go back.

To where?

Is this what shitposting has become? Is there really no more love for true and authentic shitposting out there? It's really become "lol ur wrong xD" as a form of trolling? Psshh. I remember back in my early days on the chans I would whip up a throwaway tripcode and start avatarfagging on levels faggots like you can only dream. I had gigabytes of various reaction images from generic weeb anime #2849 to trigger fans of generic weeb anime #2848 into oblivion. And this was for a random Tuesday. Nothing even special. Yet here you are snickering to yourself in a dark room, wiping away tears from your eyes, thinking you're the hottest shit that's totally untouchable, but what's this? You just wiped spicy cheeto dust in your eyes. That's the 7th time this week. I'm over here. Evolved. Shitposting from my phone, doxxing myself so fags like you can waddle their fat ass on my property for me to legally murder. "oh no an intruder" *shotguns*. And that's pretty much the whole point of this. You're a fucking loser and an awful troll. I've been trolling on bitches like you since I was 12. And here you are. Probably 30+. Kissless virgin. Getting angry at people on the Internet. I pity you.

whatever happens, we know its the kikes. that genie doesn't just go back into the bottle.

Go back

>777
Kek has bad news for you reddit.

Trump supporters are some of the most loyal boot-lickers. They cried about the establishment, but once their boy is in charge, they'd defend the federal goverment's right to break into their home and sodomize their mother.

It's literally "government can do no wrong since Trump is the government!" But they forgot that Trump is so naive and unprepared to run the executive branch, every vulture came out of the woodwork to get a lofty position or to have his ear.

This administration is done for. What a pathetic joke.

Why do you want a civil war? Impeaching Trump over inane bullshit is how you get a civil war.

Cool Larping CTR. Are all those reddit accounts yours?

kek

Saged

yeah!!

Thanks for your input, Pablo. ICE won't be kicking down my door.

Rare?

Fight me irl

Trump supporters are so fucking stupid its unreal. I hope their pacemakers explode.

Yeah i guess

Sup Forums claims to be "red-pilled" yet when it comes to Trump they live in a bubble.

Jew name roll!

it isn't Sup Forums, it is the mass immigration from /the donald/

i thought they would leave after the election but they are still fucking here

I read like 2 sentences of this. Ignored the rest cause it was written by a subhuman kike. Yes, you got a reply from me faggot.

Hang yourself, you stupid kike shill. You fucking subhuman. I sincerely hope you die a horrific death.

Sage

yeah.

So we had a civil war over nixon/clinton? Please, go back to high school.

eRekt

Go shoot yourself in the fucking face, you retarded cunt.

You're human waste, and deserve to die in a mass of blood and grey matter being sprayed on the walls in the CTR office. Or, your mom's basement, since liberals all live at home and never will be able to stand on their own 2 feet.

Basically, you should die by your own hand and have someone send the aftermath pics to us. I want to see your corpse. Faggot.

Why, because they aren't acting like hysterical lefties every time another fake controversy is being pushed by the liberal MSM? do you guys even realize how pathetic you look to outsiders?

HEY, CTR / CREW / SHAREBLUE, whatcha doin?

bring it you punk ass bitch. i will rip your spine and drink from your skull.

Finally I can come back to America

Post address.

mike flynn's actions aren't bad.

russia isnt involved in the election. all they did was talk to members of trumps team about how trumps administration could work with russia in the future if he won. and how the relationship could be mended after all the shit obama did.

Holy shit, is this a legitimate shill thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=eAPv3zIbzmk

t. vodka

fuck off shill

>LOL

It's derailment time! Hey kids, are ya ready to join me in my PEE PEE POO POO dump!?

Post your most disgusting Pepes and help old uncle user slide this """""quality"""" thread! Put on some Moonman and get going!

Get the fuck out of my country you euro faggot. Go back to your made up mountain country

rolling

The oven.

Fuck off, shill. Trump is not controlled by the establishment and this is why you see them trying to undermine and obstruct everything that revolves around him. Useful idots with a low IQ just like you need to be skinned alive. Seriously, you're a waste of space and resources. Go jump off a bridge, subhuman retard and take the rest of the subhuman shills with you. You haveno idea what an inferior species you are - in every single aspect.
sage

At the end of the day, if your not with trump your against your country. your on the wrong side of history.

>more pathetic than Breitbart defending Pizzagate
so not pathetic at all?

what do you think im going to say

Yeah impeaching Trump is actually probably a pretty good way to avert civil war lol. He shouldn't be President. The only reason he won is because Clinton was so fucking wretched. She's the only person in the world he couldn't lost to. Forget Bernie, but even O'Malley could've taken Trump.

Trump is a masterful troll and clearly good at reality TV and scamming people, but that's not how you run a country. Sooner or later people are going to fire him. It'll either be in congress or in the streets.

I was pretty reluctant about voting for the guy back in November. I had a feeling he might be just another lying politician with his own clever little spin. I thought nothing would change, but that he was just better than hillary.

So these first 3 weeks have been a fantastic surprise. I mean, the guy's kept like 15% of his campaign promises already. That's unironically a new record, at least in the 20th century. Nixon MAY have kept like 5-6% and he's probably the runner up. It's sad that our standards ae this low but, then again, politicians are subhuman scum, deserving of nothing less than years of torment and scorn in a leprous dungeon of filth.

Anyway. For the first time, when I think about the world around me, I have a little bit of hope. Not much. But a little bit. When you're starving, even crumbs count for a lot.

It's a good feeling.

Stop arguing with shills. Shitpost their threads to death instead.

Fuck off you russian-mongrel rape baby

You're so painfully obvious kys

>everyone who disagrees with me is muh ebil russkies

>trumpfags
>fags

I find your homophobic behaviour to be highly disturbing

>This is it, Trump's finished !!!
Haven't you got tired of posting this? I mean this is like the 10,000th attempt.

sage

>this is an argument
>ha i won

Too late, senor. I already got in, took your job, applied for welfare 8 times, and murdered a whole city block. I'm part of the totally real crime wave!

>an actual mexican intellectual

>this post again
b8 harder you shitskin faggot... SAGE

Fuckin shill,

pro-tip: any self-respecting Sup Forumslack is going to say "nigger" when they refer to a black person. "Blackness" is clinical, and a clear tell.

Back to Clinton's dusty vagina with you

>he'll never win the nomination

I agree fellow Sup Forums user

Shut up, racist! Have at you!

He's controlled by his financial interest, just like every other politician. He was corrupt day one, and he'll be corrupt until Pence takes the reins.

Thanks for the (you). Sorry to trigger you.

retard

sage

you just don't like him because he's white

>Trump is not controlled by the establishment
correct, he's too stupid and unpredictable for that.

also note that the great leader of north korea is also not controlled by the establishment.
I take it you want to live in NK? yes? no?

if not, why not? is perhaps "being controlled by establishment" not the only bad attribute a politician could have?

*gasp*

>sage
bump

Stand up America, against the anti-Trump racists!

sage