Rapee and her rapist

Think they're still banging?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KvQBiOEW7cU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

was it rape, or (((rape)))?

She got off on it, orgasming during rape is common and more than half of women dream of being raped. That's why she's doing this, she fell in lust.

it was nothing.

a bit dubious but not rape at all.

That guy looks like a model, only reason they're pushing this shit lol. If it were someone that looked like hyde it wouldn't be paraded

Link for full video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KvQBiOEW7cU

This girl is married with one child and is touring around the world with her rapist while daddy stays home and watches the kid.

Both drunk after a highschool Christmas dance. Takes her home and fucks her on the bed despite her saying no, a little shady but probably more (((rape))) than rape

HAHAHAHAHAA
inb4 the kid is really the """rapists"""

now if it were a guy who hit her in the head with a brick and left her for dead, that's a TED talk i'd actually watch

Seriously. Tell me when it's some cracked out nigger in an alley. Standing on the stage ashy as fuck scratchen his neck while these leftists applaud.

Was for

user, these two are banging

So many women actually have a rape fetish. Just go to imagefap.com and see for yourself how many cryptodegenerates we have on our planet.

You can tell by the way she talks she is getting off on it.

~25% of women have a rape fetish

~75% of them have a BDSM fetish

>Icelandic woman educated in the US and living in Sweden
I feel meme'd

Why isnt he in prison?

I can see you

This or this

I doubt it was actual "rape. Like, chased her into a dark alley and tore her clothes off rape.

Considering , she probably cheated on her husband/father of her child. She probably got drunk and one of two things happened:

>Drunk sex which she regretted, decided to call it rape, and then in order to get attention/feed off international sympathy she convinced the guy to tour the world with her and do this shit sob show in stage. The guy agreed because he is a massive numale cuck who was initially excited to fuck an attractive female but was easy for her to manipulate afterwards

OR

>Some kind of other "technical rape", in which she didn't get violently raped but there was some kind of issue of technical consent (i.e. he didn't stop humping when she asked mid way through sex or something)

Either way she is manipulating the situation in some way or another and the guy is a massive beta

What is your name, and why do you follow me around???
If you are Eneli, write me on kikebook pls, the tõrvikurongkäik is near and I have some questions about the event

Sir, please return my sides.

There is literally nothing wrong with a woman knowing her place.

>That numale faggot
>A rapist

I guess he believed in the beta uprising meme.

Go to sleep, KAPO

it is made up for the book they are selling

she was probably (((raped))), but the cuckold took responsibility and admitted it was ((rape)), so now they are a couple and go on tours telling people its LITERALLY RAPE, if you fuck a drunk girl even tho she says yes.

of course, but the society is fucked up and women cannot into monogamy anymore, which is kinda sad

JUST WRITE ME ALREADY, STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO ME, ENELI

Do you feel in charge?

>still banging
>implying there was ever any rape in the first place
they're doing it for the money

>"technical rape"
Is this a real term?

All women want to be raped by hard Australian studs

She said no do yeah it's rape. It wasn't violent, but it was still rape

>and that was when i shoved my cock into her asshole
>that's right, jerry, and it hurt
>yeah, because of the size
>that's true, it was a very large penis
>hell yeah and i fucked you with it

There has got to be a hall-of-fame for the stupidest tweets ever. If not, one of you nerds should create one. This tweet shall surely feature.

yes of course I am dominant as fuck, everyone around me are cucks and sissies desu

shes a qt would rape/10