Jim Jeffries is the epitome of the Australian poster

Seriously, this fucker went on Bill Maher and bashed Trump's travel ban and then compared him to Hitler like a good goy should because he's desperate not to offend his Jewish masters. Fuck this piece of shit, I will NEVER support him or his wife's son ever again.

youtube.com/watch?v=YUSruA5mJa8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U705EAx70Cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

U nailed it op. Australian shitposter in real life

Alcoholocaust was one of the funniest stand-up comedy specials I've ever seen. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

The dude's routine is literally just acting like a fucking Bogan and swearing.

I used to like him

I've said that about far too many comedians lately, they are all showing who owns them and it's even more disgusting than the presstitutes because comedians are supposed to speak the truth no matter who it offends

>acts like a bogan
>is actually a softcock
I've said it before on Sup Forums and ill say it again, Jim Jefferies does not represent Australia.

This
Only Melbourne.

Jim Jeffries is pretty meh. His standup is getting drunk and being a "politically correct" edgelord.

JIM JEFFERIES IS THE BIGGEST NIGGER ON THE COUNTRY

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA MAGA MAGA

MAGA MAGA MAGA KEK

NIGGER

KEK

NIGGER KEK

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEE NNNNNNNEEEEEEWWWWWSSSSSS

lol shariablue is out in full force tonight amirite?

UPBUMP THIS POST IN 420 SECONDS OR SPEWKY SKELTAL WILL GIVE YOU A VV HECKIN SPEWKD

GOOD BOYE

fskgjsdflkgjsdtl;kgjertlkgjewto;kgj;rtjgldkfjlkrt;gjertlkkgjrtl;kgjef;ldkgjwrtl;tgkjr;gjfl;gkjfds

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPPPPPP

MAGA MAGA WITH THE MAGA KEK FUCK FUCK CHUCKLE FUCK WITH THE KEKKEK translate server error

Reminder that George Soros is the majority owner of Netflix now.

He's an idiot.
>"Drugs should be illegal because some people can't handle it. Now, let me tell you about how I use drugs all the time. Also, nobody should have guns because why do you need guns when you have the police? Now let me tell you about the time some guys broke into my flat, tied me up, and threatened to rape my girlfriend."

NETFLIX NETFLIX NETFLIX STRATSVOY TOVARISCH

STRANGER THINGS WAS AN INSIDE JOB

MAGA MAGA KEK KEK

THE OA DID NOTHING WRONG

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

KEK KEK CHUCKLEFUCK FUCK YOU WHAT? WHAT? WEAPONIZED AUTISM

You okay shill? You seem to be having a meltdown. You need a smoke break?

REEEEEEEEEEEmix
it's tha muthafuckin REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEmix

1980s comedian
>IF YOU'RE OFFENDED THEN FUCK OFF

2017 comedian
>IM OFFENDED BY LITERALLY EVERYTHING

What did she mean by this?

Symbiotic microbial communities are known to confer various benefits to their human and animal hosts health including aiding digestion, production of beneficial vitamins and amino acids, and suppression of pathogenic microbes. Some benefit may be conferred by consuming fermented foods, probiotics (bacteria potentially beneficial to the digestive system) and/or prebiotics (substances consumed to promote the growth of probiotic microorganisms).[12][13] The ways the microbiome influences human and animal health, as well as methods to influence the microbiome are active areas of research.[14]

Yeah, I really liked it but it's 7 years old. He sold his soul long ago for a crack at the big time in the US and to his credit he's smart enough to know if you want to make it in Hollywood, you need to suck circumcised cock.

I tend to think that we've been had. Him portraying himself as an aussie bloke was a facade, a performance. It's like Andrew Dice Clay being a Jew that uses a tough, Italian-American persona. Just a means to an end to establish a fan base.

The fuck studied Musical Theatre at university but dropped out a few months before graduation because he got a supporting gig as a comedian.

All the Aussie blokes who thought he was one of them were duped.

SEVEN DAYS

I've never heard of him but you better watch your leaf talking about Aussies like that, there are far more shills wearing your flag than any other by far.

Is that a Ring reference?

Is that supposedly hip and current again because Leonard from the Big Bang Theory is gonna be in an awful reboot/remake?

Fucking faggot is a Total sjw when it comes down to niggers, kill him

Comics should never leave the east coast. The always turn into fags when they move out west.

Jim Jeffries is the australian john oliver.

Just thought I'd add some thoughts from Jim Jeffries on comedians.

>“I tell you this, the people at WAAPA – the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts, where Hugh Jackman went and Lisa McCune went and all these people – I just want to say this to them; ‘You didn’t check my high school certificate!’ I didn’t get good enough marks to get into university, there was an entry level mark and they just never checked! So even if I did graduate it would have been a sham. In fact I don’t know where one piece of educational diplomas or anything exist – I couldn’t find my high school certificate now. If I didn’t have this for a job I wouldn’t be qualified to do anything. There’s not a single thing in the world that I’m qualified to do except for the job that I’ve got already. I couldn’t work as a line cook or anything – I could work at McDonalds, and I was a fairly decent bartender, but that’s all I could do. I’m not trained to do anything else but stand-up comedy. And what I always found weird about standup comedy is that people seem to listen to us sometimes like we’re prophets or something, like we’re the ones speaking truth about society – we’re a bunch of fucking morons who didn’t go to university and have no real education giving half-baked ideas about news stories that we read on the internet. Comedians are really the last people you should listen to – listen to professors and people who’ve read up on things.”

He's quarter jew.

hes having a mental breakdown nothing to worry about

he's always been eager to share his level0 views on american politics

and this is why he's promoted by american liberals so they can say: "see, even australia agrees we need to get rid of guns!"

he's not even funny

I used to respect Jim. I even have a photo with him from the time I went to see him live. He really disappointed me with his compelling argument of "Fuck off"

>Cuck

comedian who's good material is almost word for word steals from other comedians such as Doug Stanhope.

What did you expect?

nah cunt, personally wouldn't say that

Oi cunt! that's not an Aussie comedian,
This,(pic related) is an Aussie comedian.

He was fantastic on O&A.

Sad to see he is a cuck.

Never thought he was that funny desu

This faggot doesnt represent us. Video related is the greatest Australian comedian of all time.

youtu.be/U705EAx70Cw

Stop shilling your videos here, Lauren.

This.

Jim Jeffries is not Australian.

Never heard of him until this. I wish Piers was an Australian. It would have been a short n sweet debate
>Jeffries: Fuck OFF!!!
>Morgan: Why don't don't you make me you fat cunt?
Then they either would have went out the back for a fight or (More than likely) Jeffries would have shut the fuck up.

i fucking hate it when my favourite comedians or celebrities get political

ive been a fan of jim jefferies for years and ive been trying to avoid when he talked to pierre because i know for a fact that it will make me get a bias against jefferies