As a white Christian male, you are anti-abortion and are married to a beautiful white female

You return home to realize that your wife was just raped. You can't have an abortion, and don't want a non-white child. What do?

day after pill. duh.

That's abortion.

Anti-abortion means a few things, OP. Some are completely anti-abortion, and some have exceptions. Worst case scenario, kid is born or cut out, then left on a church door-step; but we can worry about that after I finish killing the niggers that did it.

Lol no it's not you fucking moron. It's contraception.

no it's not. no heartbeat until after 25 days. you would just induce her period. semi-natural.

ok dude, it's not contraception. contraception is birth control not the day after pill.

/thread

We go on a 7 day fast together.

It isn't abortion, but it's a terrible enviroment for something that only has around a 1/5 chance of hanging on for 9 months anyway.

The thing is,I'm a cultural Christian.
I don't actually believe god is real.
So abortion.

I'm pro life except in cases of rape.

I sorry to say this but its true, the MSM, the shills and the global elite just wiped us out, they control us, we are just a resource, there is nothing nobody can do about it. I am killing myself and my family, I recommend you do the same, we will see in the other world, and the wicked people of the earth will also get to justice, because if every "woke" person is dead, the rest of morons will get what they where asking for.

Join me. Lets leave this scum to rott, the earth's fires will eventually clean and reset everything.

the left are morons who cant get into common sense, just KYS with me and leave them to destroy themselves.

coward

Throw wife into a volcano and buy a new one.

can you explain why the baby is any less innocent if it was created via rape?

February 15, 2017

Dear Ungrateful World;

Although everyone on Earth has failed to give me even half the accolades and adulation that should go with me, user, being the 3rd coming of christ, I will still fulfill my destiny. You're welcome.

For you insolent pukes, I will shed my blood to once again open the gates of heaven. Because of me, you heathen beasts won't have to endure any locust, floods, toads or ATF non-incendiary devices. Ingrate pricks.

So, start erecting statues, knocking out opponents, singing songs, scoring touchdowns, hitting home runs, hiding colored eggs every year around the 15th of February, and doing other shit for my glory because you fuckers owe me big.

Jesus Christ III
a.k.a. user

P.S. If you get a collect call from a cow in India in the next couple of years, accept the charges.

a true religious nut would put it up for adoption after making their wife carry it for 9 months. I think even most conservatives will agree that abortions are ok if it's because of a rape. They're not ok if you're a 17 old girl going in for 4 a year because they're too stupid for protection or birth control.

Hope she was raped by Chad

But the morning after pill is contraception, it's preventing conception. Abortion is the termination of a successful conception.

Abortion is wrong because it's murdering a PERSON. non-whites are generally not people, unless chang raped her, which definitely didn't happen lol

My wife is against abortion in any circumstance.
Even if her life is in danger.
Even if she was raped.
Even if the child won't live long.

Cause it's more likely to be a nigger.

>I-I-I was raped.
Is that what she told you?

catholics will. protestants won't.

push her down the stairs, hope she breaks her tainted spine while shes at it

Helicopters have a greater success rate.

It is abortion if you believe (logically) that life begins after conception.

This. The only answer is divorce and then moving to another country to avoid being roped into paying for the kid.

Your virgin is showing faggot

not even Christians should oppose terminating nigger fetuses

Adoption.

yes and no, conception can happen in a couple of hours after intercourse up to a couple of days. day after pill has to be taken within 72 hours. whether conception has occurred or not, it is supposed to induce the girl's period, thus throwing the eggies out.

Have a nice post rape fuck and shoot your superior white seed in her as well. The European sperm will lynch the nigger sperm before fertilizing her egg.

You raise the child and then make it pick cotton for you

Kill sandnigger that raped my wife, then kill his family. They need to learn that rape is unhealthy.

Bullshit.
Either you live in incredibly safe neighbourhood and conform to a very strict traditional shut-in lifestyle, or you are lying.
You learn the "Never say never" rule pretty fast, living in the unstable city.

If she is beaten to a pulp, stay with her. Otherwise find the other wife.