Leftists and Jews

I've become increasingly irritated at all of these fucking left-wingers, celebs and kikes badmouthing Trump and undermining his presidency. I fear they are starting to get to him, as he hasn't done anything to shut them fuckers up.

We have a whole nation of retards who still insist Trump is working in conjunction with the Russians.

Apparently, Trump is not going to be enough to drain the swamp. Looks like it's going to come down to civil war.

There's been a rage building up inside of me for quite a while. It's a good thing I don't live anywhere near these parasites, as I would have kicked a bunch of their asses by now. I'm fucking sick of their crap. They just won't shut up.

I want to see the right-wingers playing the left at their own game. I want to see blood in the streets. I want to see heads rolling. These progressive, kike scum are quickly destroying what's left of America. Trump deserves a chance; we elected him fair and square. The left needs to be silenced, once and for all.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bJHFd
archive.is/ZRYiC
archive.is/I2LUU
archive.is/yu7nh
archive.is/umeNB
archive.is/prEOu
archive.fo/TDvGf
archive.is/G1DH1
archive.is/e4PSp
archive.is/rOGCD
archive.is/TElEw
archive.is/NCequ
archive.is/cr5RA
archive.is/EtYXC
archive.fo/L2VVW
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.fo/Ir9R6
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw there will be a civil war in your lifetime
>tfw you will purge the leftists from our grand republic
>tfw Russia won't nuke us
>tfw Muslims will be eternally BTFO
>tfw China's economy collapses
>tfw best timeline

bump

I'm with you. Trump can't remove the cancer on his own. Honestly, we should be burning down media outlets and universities as subversive entities.

We should, but it won't happen. Americans are too spineless and lazy. We are letting the left win.

bump

I do notice they seem to be ramping up the hysteria

Oh that's right, Sup Forums is for Nazis. Sometimes I forget. Americans used to murder Nazis.

Real Americans ought to execute treasonous fucks like you. It's an American tradition, after all.

woah man Sup Forums is a board of peace
what would hillary say about this post?

Hitler was right, and if the greatest generation could see this shithole now, they'd say the same thing.

Neck yourself, communist faggot.

We have them scared user, leftism is dying and these are the noises the dying carcass makes.
Once Trump changes gear, we will leave these festering lumps of meat for the vultures.
I would be so proud to be American right now.

The rise of radical right wing movements is a direct response to the left pushing too far. If they keep it up to the point of open conflict they will de horrified at the violent efficiency the right is fully capible of. These idiots haven't read and history from the 20th century or they would recognize this

You'd think some sort of open conflict would have happened by now. Maybe the fatal flaw with right-wingers is that they have too much empathy. We dismiss the left as just letting off steam, when they are really out for blood.

Trumps cabinet is infested with Jews, mostly Rothschild ex-Goldman Sachs employees.

Trump is a controlled puppet like any other, and they already have an endgame in store for him you can be sure.

I'm aware of that, but I was holding out hope that Trump would transcend the Jew influence of his cabinet. He was very successful in his first week of office, but ever since, it's like he had already started falling in line like the others.

I can't wait for an american civil war.

It will be a bloodbath, antifa, trannies and feminist being slaughter by rednecks, patriots and truly conservatives, they wouldn't have a chance.

>trump surrounds himself with jews
>trump spent his life around jews
>trumps daughter is a jew married to a jew
ya got played

Come do it then, faggot.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Well, it seems like a civil war is currently going on, but it's just the left that's fighting. Granted, they aren't organized enough to pull off some revolution on a national scale, but it could happen if we let this thing linger on enough.

Dark echoes in Trump’s talk of Clinton-world banks plot to destroy US sovereignty
archive.is/bJHFd
Donald Trump’s ‘international bankers’ speech leaves some uneasy
archive.is/ZRYiC
I Hadn't Been Called a Kike Since Fourth Grade. Donald Trump Changed All That
archive.is/I2LUU
Nationalism Into the Abyss
archive.is/yu7nh
Trump Attacks His Accusers in His Most Extreme, Angry, and Unhinged Speech Yet
archive.is/umeNB
Trump just gave an anti-Semitic speech ‘dripping with hatred’ — and the Internet is horrified
archive.is/prEOu
UN Commissioner Warns of 'Weaponized' Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning 'Into Colossal Violence'
archive.fo/TDvGf
After Offering $100 Million, Jewish Oligarch Sheldon Adelson Gives Virtually Nothing to Trump
archive.is/G1DH1
USA Today: "Don’t vote for Trump. The Editorial Board has never taken sides in the presidential race. We're doing it now."
archive.is/e4PSp
US-born Israeli MK to Trump: Enough is enough
archive.is/rOGCD
The GOP’s Jewish Donors Are Abandoning Trump
archive.is/TElEw
New edition of Hitler speeches book slaps Trump on cover
archive.is/NCequ
Heil Donald? Students instructed to compare Hitler to Trump
archive.is/cr5RA
EU Parliament President 'Trump Is a Problem for the Whole World'
archive.is/EtYXC
Trump nabs joint endorsement from 14 Medal of Honor recipients
archive.fo/L2VVW
Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?
archive.is/CNPPh
Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump
archive.is/mMtjE
Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ
Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE
Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites
archive.fo/Ir9R6

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz
Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx
Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr
Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG
Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj
ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF
Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9
Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ
Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv
Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X
Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys
Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU
Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7
Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK
Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa
Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK
The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t
ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

I keep assuming they will realize how stupid they are. I've been waiting a long time, most of my friends have become toxic SJW and fall for everything they read on Facebook. But they are only getting worse and worse. I am worried they have no empathy for this boogieman white-racist-atl-right-nazi-cis-gender-monster that is anyone who likes Trump. They even prefer establishment republicans to Trump. I'm loosing hope.

No we're not. We're letting them hang themselves with their obvious and frantic behavior. More people than ever are being red-pilled about the left, and it's delightful.

In you go, Schwartz

Trump is a Russian puppet, you fags backed the wrong dog in this one

all wars are waged by excesses of young men
this is why mudslimes are invading, but we're not even defending our own women
on the upside, they asked for it by adopting the feminist bullshit that created this mess in the first place: each and every feminist policy lowers the birth rate, hence not enough young men to fight to save their rotten asses
i for one welcome our new jew-transhu-aliens overlords
having been raised by hens, i welcome their destruction and the one of their fatherless spawn
having spawned two children of this species myself, i only managed to create two new females promised to a neurotic, fruitless life
so yeah burn it all
i'll be smiling
you didnt let me live a man's life, now you get raped and enslaved by muhammad
nothing of value was lost

>K

>MAYAKHIAIY TAGMTSO

that some jews are kvetching doesnt preclude that other jews are working with Trump, ffs user remember the zionists were in cahoots with the nazis all along to create and populate israel

Not gonna lie, former Weimar supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the Reichstag crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Hitler gas the Jews.

People don't act to bring about change until their lives are directly affected. It's not a full on marxist progressive left insurrection yet but you can see the rumblings already in response

Kek
That's the best thing I've heard all night

Americans used to murder communists, Indians, Chinese, Mexicans, Mormons and blacks too. Should Trump create camps for all these people? Geez you're one of the dumbest posters I've encountered today.

Maybe get past the Politics 101: Saul Aulinksy Edition and realize that neither Trump, nor his followers are Nazis or Fascists.

Sad!

But he's really an undercover Nazi who is playing the long game. In 10 years he'll have his offspring in Trumpwitz, and will turn on the spigots himself.

It's an American tradition to kill Communist. Vietnam, North Korea, Cuba, and the Bolsheviks in 1917.

So get ready to die. It's an American tradition.

The time of Passive aggressiveness will soon come to an end, and the true alphas will make these liberal cowards pay for they're posturing.