Say what you will about middle eastern goatfuckers, but they sure do make some god tier food

Say what you will about middle eastern goatfuckers, but they sure do make some god tier food.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>god tier food
Maybe the god of shit
>real God-tier
American.

Fuck yeah, that's some tasty shit.

Yeah man I totally love the diarrhoea I get straight afterwards.

pretty much every shithole in the world makes "good food", what the fuck is your point, Muhammed

I still remember my first bout of food poisoning from a kebab shop

Kebab is in my top 5 foods
So good

I love Döner. never really caused me problems but one time I took some food home from some Asian Noodles takeaway restaurant and had to barf just half an hour after digesting it.

never had this problem with Kebap.

Kebab is fucking dog food and I unironically consider you less than human if you eat them

>god tier food
user, that's a fucking doner kebab

OOUTA MY WAY, BURGER FUCKING SHITS

If you like getting cancer from food sure.

i see that immigrant program is working fine for australia

Out my way niggers for a real white mans food.
;^)

I want to fuck that potato

Id rather not have diarrhea for a week no thank you.

>bits of flavoured meat
>bits of vegetables
>encased in bread
>the only unique ingredient is salmonella
wow what a culinary treasure

>shaved processed meat
>cheap, low-grade vegetables
>dry bread (pita)

It's called a shitty sandwich, and everyone has access to these. Check your nearest McDonald's for details.

>There are people in this thread who think they can call it kebab when its not made out of mutton.
Plebs.

diversity of food is the only good kind of diversity

noice

true, if only there was some way to transfer knowledge from one person to another, then we wouldnt need goatfuckers in our countries

it's made of people mate
it's literally soylent green

>scottish cuisine

Only a clueless amerifat overdosing on added sugar in his processed foods could compare a glorious Döner Kebab to Mc Donalds. I feel sorry for you.

haggis is disgusting but i'd give irn bru mayo a go

You're right, they're not even in the same league.

Dont you ever give money to shitkins and poos in exchange for their "cuisine" , you are contributing to the death of whites. Only give your money to whites.

Unhealthy as shit, but it sure is tasty.
Not to mention that every single Kebab shop owner is bro-tier.
Probably the only nice muslims there are out there.

>haggis is disgusting
Better not have been eating that fake shit.
You get the commercial shit which isn't cooked in sheep stomach and too much oats are added just for filler.

>getting nutrition from a source you disagree with makes you less of a human
>fighting hunger everyday makes you less of a human

what is that on the right?

If muslims made it then it was ritualy sacrificed, I don't know about you, but the thought of eating something that suffered before it died turns my stomache.

Yeah they're real bro tier until you leave the shop. They don't give a shit about you they just wanna make a buck unless you're a fellow dune coon.

>every single Kebab shop owner is bro-tier
haha, yeah right "chief".
What, how do I know they call you chief? They've always been doing this, even the day before they kill you.

You're a fucking animal, you know that right? The world would be better off without scum like you

Kurds in our town make great ones also they are bro-tier

Sorry France, but unlike you, we actually stop the ones that want to kill before they start killing.

Underrated Kek,
well Memed

Probably fish, looks like fish and chips

i loved the halal carts when i lived in NY. now that i'm in texas, i like the mexican food. pic related: Gorditas

Yeah, sure. Because the msm doesn't report on shitskin murders it means they don't exist.

It's a shame I have no mexican food resturants anywhere nearby.

Looks kind of like a potato cake. God-tier, but like covered in cheese and shit.

I'm sure they don't report them because they are nothing compared to what they do in your countries.
I mean, what's 1 murder against 70?

Yeah he probably should stick to authentic Australian cuisine. What exquisite dishes can you recommend?

Actually it's a deep fried pizza and chips.

Vegemite on toast, weet bix, fairy bread

Don't fool yourself, it happens anywhere shitskin live. If there are shitskins, there is crime. If you don't hear about it, it's covered.

arab facts 101.

And kebab shops (alongside shisha shops) are crime hubs.

Most of the food they make they just stole from non goat fuckers like the greeks

Eating food form a culture that wipes their ass with their are hands...

You deserve the ebola virus really.

>You're a fucking animal, you know that right?

Of course I am. we all are. you are. the human being is an animal indeed with all its biological functions. a very evolved animal but still an animal. what's your point anyway?
just grab a kebap and have a soda along with it sometime, takes off the edge.

Kebab is by far the best fast food and it's fucking cheap. Only 3,50€ for something that makes you full.

Anything else is fucking expensive, McD is the worst.

Yeah, I can tell you're not very sharp

the only thing like this here is gyro some dude from greece has a stand in a dead shopping mall

Agreed schwarmas are the shit desu not to mention most of their food is high protein low cal

>deep fried pizza
And I thought the Yanks would be the ones to pull something like that. Is that common up there?

>Anything else is fucking expensive, McD is the worst.

this. I still remember when they introduced their new shitty 1 Euro pricing for a lot of stuff that's just empty nutrients.

>meat and veg wrapped in some kind of carbohydrate
God tier....
Truly unique

>real God-tier
>American.
kek plastic food and petrol drinks aren't proper food, merrycunt

>not an argument

okay then, cuck.

Gyros >>> Kebab
Get a fucking grip on real food you fucking faggot.

lol are you serious? i was just joking. i live in the heart of europe, hence i have no interest in your shitfoods. for all that i care you can all die of skincancer or get fucked by a cangaroo.

You frenchies unironically think you know more about fighting muslims than us?

its the same thing

I once got drunk and fucked a kebab.
That makes you wet doesn't it slut

Define "us".

>Yeah love em

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

Mexican is like dipping a oily chicken in a tub of mayo cheese

you might be right but there is little to no Gyros takeaways and Kebap is just all over the place.

>the same thing
Not at all you clueless shit.

Spain.
On top of our 700 years working to prevent muslims from taking over Yurop (you are welcome, even though you pissed it all away) we haven't had any significant muslim attack.

>Deep fried pizza
wat

>Sup Forumss only chance to ever eat a girl out

They called that Panzerotti in Milan, really good desu

>salmonella
Kek

He's chatting shit it's a fritter, basically battered potato

sort of. they don't use mayo, though. they use some kind of thick mexican cream. and they cook a lot with literal lard.

kebab was invented in germany

Holy shit, is that what they sell you as ''mexican food''? Sounds greasy

Calm down, faggot

>700 years of preventing invasion
>got invaded and conquered
>Gibraltar has been widely known has an problematic migrant zone even to this day
nice work there

>b-but muh reconquista!
I could talk about france's glorious anti-mudshit past too, but it doesn't change the fact that the invasion is real today, for both of us. And I don't even know why you want to try to blame the french on that when it's pretty obvious the only reason they're here is the same reason they had invaded you in the first place. Jewish traitors.

>liking the food of some ethnicity totally justifies importing tens of thousands of them into our country each month
Nice logic there, retards.
You can enjoy kebab and still be anti-immigration, it's just a piece of fucking national cuisine.
I wonder if you develop a yellow fever too when you keep eating rice too much or what?

Most of kebab meat is shit grinded up together in one mess. The only reason why it tastes good is the cooking process.

Kebabs are still very unhealthy and greasy

>he doesnt know about şiş kebab and şiş tavuk

>I still remember my first bout of food poisoning from a kebab shop

That`s because Turks and other muslims clean their ass with their hands. That way you get shit behind your nails even if you wash your hands

Wow I suddenly hate Asians now thanks for clearing that up Mohammed al sukass

The reason pajeet countries put a lot of seasoning in their food is to hide the awful stench of out of date meat.

It isn't cultural, it isn't special. Its terrible meat and they have low standards.

pic related. that heavy cream. i eat these at least once a month.

>700 years of preventing invasion
>got invaded and conquered
The opposite, the invasion was quick, and the it was 700 years of removal.
If we hadn't stopped, France would be a bit more muslim.

>Gibraltar has been widely known has an problematic migrant zone even to this day
Of course, it's British territory.

>I could talk about france's glorious anti-mudshit past too
No you couldn't, you didn't do shit, and then you proceeded to welcome then with open arms, and let them run rampant with AK-47's and shouting ''ALAHU ACKBAR'' as they please.

>And I don't even know why you want to try to blame the french on that
I blame you and Germany.
We got invaded because they attacked us.
Now you are invaded because you wanted to.

Food variety is literally the only upside of multiculturalism.

thicc

It is deep fried pizza my dude. I can get it with chips for £2.20 at the ashvale. Common in chippers in Scotland but not many order it.

Where do you think yanks got their desire to deep fry anything?

Why don't you buy some with the hordes of mexican gold you still hold claim to?

Scottland

This has nothing to do with the type of food though.

I'm going to assume you are a spic?
You are the only ones who bring up the gold.
How come Trump still hasn't kicked your fat ass over the wall?

And yes, it's ours.
Want it?
Come and take it, favelian.

>kebab is Indian food

You're fucking retarded

O shit I was right.
Scottland is cool, I like em better than the english. They're less pretentious and I think a bit more culturally simmilar to us.