OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/831788741601673217
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO~

What are we working on right now?

War against CIA scum when?

The Flynn resignation was likely forced if the CIA or other intelligence agencies were refusing to give reports due to a bogus claim that Flynn is compromised

Doesn't mean Flynn is going away, just like his son didn't go away when he was "Fired"

We are finally free of Joe posting

CheckAwooo~

Will the white race survive?

awoaoawooao.

Who is Bobby Jones?

twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/831788741601673217

Flynn was never ousted. He resigned. It was probably a bad call.

He was worried about the optics of even the appearance of anything between he and Russia.

Don't you morons get it yet? The insiders that leaked this have been in collusion with the media for months. This whole thing happened months ago. The entire Russian narrative was built up with the foreknowledge that they would bring this to light when they felt the time was right.

All of this was planned meticulously to cause as much damage as possible to Trump's admin. It is not merely a matter of felony leaks, its a whole conspiracy to undermine POTUS.

This is tantamount to treason.

The Logan act is an utter joke, has never been enforced, and is ignored all the time. Obama flew all over the world as a candidate before the election even happened speaking to world leaders behind closed doors and giving massive speeches. Not a peep about the Logan Act.

Flynn was head of the DIA with a top clearance and was already working for an elected administration who simply had not taken office. Given everyone screaming that the Trump admin. was ill-prepared and lacked the mechanisms to assume government, it's reasonable for Flynn to have tried to get ahead of the curve.

The entire event was planned months ago. Trump's best bet is to start blowing up the media in a huge way. He needs to Tweet a link directly to Arpaio's video conference outing Obama's birth certificate as a forgery.

He needs to tweet a link directly to any decent documentary explaining how the Federal Reserve siphons money from Americans.

These kinds of thinks will end the media. He must stop playing nice or he will lose.

== RED ALERT == RED ALERT ==

>THIS IS NOT A DRILL, I REPEAT; THIS IS NOT A DRILL

BANNON STEPPING DOWN TURN ON CNN

>THIS IS NOT A DRILL, I REPEAT; THIS IS NOT A DRILL

BANNON STEPPING DOWN TURN ON CNN

== RED ALERT == RED ALERT ==

What does that look mean?

Probably not. the dark ones breed incessantly. But we can go out with a bang. One last magnificent act of Democracy and law, push back against the globalists that want to surrender the gates of Gondor to the eastern hordes.

When does emperor trump and boss nigger rise up to destroy the globalist menace?

A FUCKING KIWI

>not sure how that linking to post snuck in (probably a slip by the mousepad).

>That's basically a shift on Trump's foreign policy

Changing NSA DOESN'T MEAN TRUMP CHANGE FOREIGN POLICY.
WE DON'T KNOW WHO HE WILL APPOINT TO REPLACE FLYNN YET.

But it's easy to see that TRUMP KNOWS THAT HE NEEDS TO BEFRIEND RUSSIA.

He told JAPAN to befriend Russia. He has been trying to befriend Russia and roll back sanctions. He has been trying to destroy ISIS in syria instead of letting Saudi and Kikes have their overthrow that Obama and Hillary were working so hard for.

For all we know: Flynn might have been a plant in Trump's campaign from Day 1 and his deliberate conversations with Russia and his dishonesty with pence might have been the beginnings of a manufactured TRUMP TIES TO RUSSIA scandal that Flynn got caught trying to orchestrate FOR THE NEOCONS.

Farfetched? maybe. But it's as good a reason as any for Trump to mistrust Flynn and cut him loose.

Fuck off discount Australia

Don't ever set foot on the marae again.

Ohh, that guy. No wonder he got fired.

Trump made the right call.

ITS REAL ITS REAL ITS REAL ITS REAL ITS REAL

Seriously unlikely. The USA will survive unless the Trump takeover is successful, but we will have immigrants that were here already, and a growing immigration problem pouring in when Canada is fully taken over. In the end it will be the US vs the world. Russia will be the first ones to get truly violent against Muslims and use their regular army. Expect wars in the near future.

Who /unwavering faith and support/ here?

Wow Kellyanne looked like shit in her valentine interviews

Does this woman not have a hair and makeup person?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Flynn exposed the cia for running dope and now he's fired.
Pretty sad. I thought Trump was against drugs.

don't forget to report/hide all virgin masturbators who get measly pennies from replies on an anonymous imageboard

Pussy tape was the ultimate non-issue item to destroy him. I'm honestly waiting for the counter punch at this point.

Where can I find Trumps stances on the Balkans in general?

Will people "come out" as straight in the future?

We are here. No amount of shilling will shake this devout servant of Kek. Trump or bust.

He didn't resign on his own will. He gave a interview before it and said he didn't do anything illegal.

Trump firing him turned nothing into a huge deal.

Trump made a mistake. He was probably advised to fire him by someone else (Pence/Priebus)

Flynn was the anti-establishment guy now he'll be replace by a neocon.

Things can only get so obvious.

Trump was played now his agenda is in jeopardy.

>I'm honestly waiting for the counter punch at this point.
When he's got all his people in place it's going down.

>1 post by this ID
Looks like ShariaBlue is awake

>Had a great Valentines Day
>Find out today that Estival Versus is coming to PC
>Suddenly Shinzo's visit all makes sense now
>I know in my heart that it was Trump who made it happen

I never doubted him for a moment.

Serious question time everyone. UK and France are currently being overrun by Muslim immigrants and refugees, correct? No big deal, right?

Wrong.

Time to panic mode.

What's his face racists douche has exactly the right idea. We need to make Keith Ellison toxic. Think about it a little and you'll understand why.

Tom Perez, if he does represent the establishment Neo-Lib wing of the Democrats, is less of a threat in the coming 2020/2024 elections.

So spread the message of endorsement. The racists and anti-semites love Keith Ellison. He gets it about the j00z.

Rex looks evil.

take your pennies and your report, Sup Forums is waiting for you.

Should we be worry Sup Forums ?

FUCK OFF SHILL.
YOU KEEP POSTING SAME BULLSHIT.

//ZZ/0sB6/

When will he end the true menace?

>China

Yeah nah.
China almost had a "hard landing" in January 16 and before that in January 15.
Those slippery dinks will find a way to keep cooking the books for another year, watch.

>Trump was played
Your concern shilling is getting obnoxious

why are californian women terrible terrible people?

Name 1 (one) Texan who wasn't evil

Is that why the russians sent in the ship?

Just because Flynn isn't the head guy anymore doesn't mean he won't still hang out with Trump and give him advice.

>The media admits that the deep state exists and how everyone should like it more than Trumps administration.
Was getting caught part of their plan?

I just want to move on to the next thing. i'm tired of hearing about it

Flynn was the main guy behind Trump foreign policy, user.

Did you see the guy that is probably going to replace Flynn? A career neocon.

Flynn got fired by Obama from the head of the DIA because he didn't agree on Obama's Terror funding.

Flynn knew all about CIA/Clinton corruption

Obama/Establishment hated Flynn.

That's the guy Trump couldn't ever lose and he did.

It's obvious this the biggest establishment win so far. How could Trump not see it.

If the east goes into a giant shitfest, let them. Our intervention has done them nothing but trouble, and we have our own problems to be the policemen of the fucking world anymore.

If you need us, just call Israel.

No. Fearmongering from globalist EU "politicians" desperately trying to keep their jobs through intimidation.

>weebshit
Please consider suicide.
Here is some advice. (pic related)

Why is Flynn the only anti establishment guy.

Didn't a lot of military generals retire under Obama?

FUCK MIKE PENCE, THE NEO-CONS, AND THE DEEP STATE. THIS SOFT COUP WILL NOT STAND.

we were trained for this
but it doesn't make it any easier

Yeah, if you hear Alex Jones out ignoring when he's making Dugin propaganda, shit looks pretty fucked up.
'Cold War' inside your own country fucked up...

Well that's the thing about the Trump Presidency.
There's something new every day, good or bad.

t. Pakeha beta

Don't be mad because I have my 3D and 2D too.

Why did Trump pick Mattis then?

Mattis and Flynn don't like each other at all.

>If the east goes into a giant shitfest, let them.
Operation: Splashguard. Stand back and let them murder each other. If one even looks like it's giving us the side-eye, we send in the Lancers and redistribute their infrastructure a little bit.

Sorry guys ive kinda been LARPING that this was the end for Trump for a couple of Threads.

But seriously it amazes me that American media talks about this shit and no one really cares.

Flynn was head of the DIA under Obama, got fired after speaking to congress he didn't agree with Obama's policy, they hated him

You guys realize you will see many other people get fired during the next 8 years, right?

Trump is exactly doing what he said he would be doing.

I don't understand why the media is shilling Russia when didn't some of the very same newspapers publish how Ukraine was talking to Hillary's people?

It's psychological warfare 101, drive everyone nuts until they give up.Luckily people are smarter than these cumsocks.

Anyone else thinks that Jim Webb would make a great Flynn replacement as NSA?
>secretary of the navy
>opposed Iraq and neocons
>Vietnam hero
Even media won't be able to spin it negatively, any downsides?

Not me. I think being unwavering and unquestioning would be a bad idea.

I liked his policies more than any other candidate in the republican party (and sure as hell more than Hillary or the old commie), have a love/hate relationship with his attitude and behaviour, and like that he is a living breathing middle finger.

Now that he's in, I agree with almost everything the administration has done, with a few exceptions. I do still think the travel ban could have been better implemented, even if the only change was having a PR team ready to go the second it went live to counter the insanity that spread. I do think this Flynn shit is a bit of a mess, though I'm unsure whether resigning was the right choice or message to send.

I like when he defends his people on twitter. I like when he attacks, with basis, politicians. I dislike when he defends himself too strongly. I think that turns a strength of his into a perceived weakness. It gives too much ammunition to just outright dislike him and thus ignore his actions.

Then you have to figure in that his administration is risky. I don't agree with all the choices. However, if they DO implement his stated (or heavily implied) policies instead of pursuing any of their own personal agendas I think they will range from fine to great. It is a risk to take though, he's giving these people a lot of power.

However when it comes to trust, I have a shitload more in Trump than I do in the democrats, the media, and the fringe/extreme left since the election. Sadly that extreme seems to not only be getting more extreme, but popular. The amount of doubling down is almost inconceivable. This antifa shit is a shit show waiting to happen, and the MSM even QUESTIONING whether political violence is ok fucking TERRIFIES me.

Always

Cactus Jack

China's long, long overdue for their economic bubble to fucking explode
The longer they stall the worse it's gonna get when it eventually goes off

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR REDDIT SPACEING BULLSHIT
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Flynn has been with trump for two year. You think Trump doesn't know everything that FLynn knows?
You think you know who trump will replace him with? You only know who (((media))) wants to replace him with. You have Flynn's recommendation right in his resignation letter.

>That's the guy Trump couldn't ever lose

REEEEEE
The guy WE can't lose is TRUMP. Nobody else is that important. Bannon and Miller are good because they are outside the system. Flynn doesn't mean that much anymore because he is still around. Trump cut him loose for a REASON - Trump ISN'T STUPID and he ISN'T RUN BY ANY SUBORDINATES and HE DOESN'T NEED ANY SUBORDINATES particularly. HE IS THE GUY.

Trump WOULDN'T have canned Flynn if it was an establishment win.

Well, Flynn isn't completely friendless right?

He must have friends he would recommend to Trump.

>Even media won't be able to spin it negatively, any downsides?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? HE'S A WHITE MALE.

awoooo
and checked

Sauce?

They'll bitch about him bragging about killing gooks or whatever

nice try Russia. You've got us in enough trouble with you fucking insane manlet leader.

A democrat replaced by a democrat.

I like this idea

Look up how Pakistan even has it's nuclear capability, and how they store their nukes to prevent them being detected by US spy satellites.

>people are openly advocating for the shadow government to overthrow the elected government

They'll be picking the seal, the one that works for Lookheed.

Trump's resignation speech.

Are you going to let them?

>tfw live in squalor and doing nothing with my life

I thought Trump was supposed to fix this?

Well, Mattis and Flynn's specialties are the Middle East.

I think Trump should pick someone who specializes in fighting China.

Someone who can at least read Chinese if not speak it.

So hopefully, Flynn's successor will be anti China.

Lockheed*

One more reason he couldn't lose Flynn

Now the establishment will probably have their way

The guys that are on the list and will probably replace they are all establishment.

If Flynn is indeed replaced by a establishment shill then it obvious Trump got played

now he will have even less allies inside

There is only one option left now - Alex Jones must become National Security Advisor.

ofcourse, it would be intolerant not too

Rex "jew killer" Tillerson

>Deep State is GOOD.
t. media

How does this level of brainwashing make you feel

We have the best ports, don't we, folks?