WHITE PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY NEANDERTHALS

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE A NEANDERTHAL Sup Forums? HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE A SUBHUMAN GARBAGE WITH AN UNDERDEVELOPED BRAIN MADE FOR MATERIALISM AND DESTRUCTION?

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/nature/journal/v534/n7606/full/nature17993.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neanderthal genes have helped make European and Asians genetically superior to those in the great apes family.

>UNDERDEVELOPED BRAIN MADE FOR MATERIALISM AND DESTRUCTION

I'll just leave this here

>Flag

Exactly, that's why white people have weird square-looking heads.

Inferior*

rounder head = less volume per surface area.

if you had anything worth calling a brain, you would know that.

kek

Did you even look at your own picture? Top lel you amerifat, eat less bacon, your brain has rotted.

Yeah, this is why us whites do not overpopulate and turn our countries to violent shitholes.

Thank you subhumans for doing this here instead of us.

Yeah pretty cool huh?

Pretty good. Neanderthals were very intelligent and creative compared to the other hominids of the time.

So what you are saying is that whites are special compared to everyone else? And looking at the world it seems it is a improvement..
Sorry Mohammed :(

>tfw too intelligent to respond

by the power of the neandertals!!!

niggers are chimps, so i don't think caucasoids and mongoloids having neanderthal is bad.

>neanderthals were literally too smart to live and got outbred by humans

yeah thats appropriate

Neanderthals were blonde haired, blue eyed. I'm feeling pretty good mate.

Good morning Muhammad.

all races have neanderthal DNA, other than africans, and neadnerthals developed things like clothing and cooking with fire thousands of years before homo sapiens, really makes you think

Of course a fucking Swede would say that

>Estonia
>Not violent shithole

Watch Putin prove you wrong in a year or two.

So intelligent they died out lmao.

Yes, definitely special. Special in the way that they have to ride the short bus to school and their brain doesn't comprehend climate change.

What about natives of the americas?

no they just mereged with europeans. then europeans took over the world, makes you think, lol.

Neanderthals had shit genes and good genes, only the good genes survived natural selection.

>tfw you're so intelligent you made your own country go bankrupt twice because you didn't pay taxes, and blame it on immigrants for starting businesses lmao.

YEAH! FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHYTE FOLK!

yeah, that was an important step in the evolution process. nigs did not go through it. they are behind is by like 100,000 years.

How is your local cartel treating your mother's ass, José?

nature.com/nature/journal/v534/n7606/full/nature17993.html

>Over this time, the proportion of Neanderthal DNA decreased from 3–6% to around 2%, consistent with natural selection against Neanderthal variants in modern humans

Europeans have only the same amount of Neanderthal genes as Asians because Neanderthals genes were generally of extremely low quality.

They are behind by raping a generation or two of whites and 10k years.

>Pink fat slob with terrible teeth, predisposed to alcoholism, lower average IQ than the Pakistanis you import and no athletic ability
>Feeling good

lmao

Extremely high quality and need protecting from the fucking dark menace of entropy.

>died out
>their genes are still passed on

Good morning Dmitri, did you make sure do drink a liter of vodka, beat the shit out of your wife and tell your local priest to rape your child so he gets into heaven before breakfast?

Apparently not, since white people are the way they are.

Who pissed in your coffee this morning, Sven? Was it Mahmood? Did you forget to prep him before he commenced the anal ravaging of your entire family?

thats right, we wuz neanderthals n shieet

And now they're the cancer that won't let normal humans have peace.

are you from British Somalia or Italian Somalia?

I don't drink coffee, but thanks for asking Sherlock Coca-Cola breath.

I think they had more cranial capacity too, very interesting.

Mahmood raped your sister didn't he? The absolute madman!

Proving my point. White people are a cancer to the world, all they know is to destroy and ravage. Even your parents were criminial whites who destroyed a once beautiful country. But it's not your fault, you're simply a neanderthal.

>t. loser

So are you going to come with your own comeback or are you just going to copypaste the same circlejerk over and over again proving you're a slow-brained pink fat slob?

Easy there, Muhammed. You're getting all Jihadi again!

Native Americans migrated from Asia. They have a share of the genes as well.

>Underdeveloped Brain
>Literally responsible for creating the modern world
>Literally responsible for the majority of all inventions in the world
I don't feel too bad about it. Could be worse. I could be a non-white.

Literally everyone but niggers. Imagine that.

>no mention of the enormous size of their dicks

W-Well obviously t-those are all false!

How does it feel to speak their language, live off them like a Leach, use their technology, their culture and still think you're superior?

Just kill yourself

>white people are the way they are

What is that supposed to mean Ahmed?

>TFW you pay 12.7 times the average yearly income tax in Sweden and someone on Sup Forums, supposedly a native English speaker calls you a "leach"

lmao let me bust a nut in your mother, sister, SO and daughter to help your country's average intelligence levels go up.

Wait, how can they have died out if white people are "Literally" Neanderthals?

Cancerous destroyers of their own environment and fellow human beings. Every tragedy in human history has been a direct or indirect result of a white human being's actions.

The sooner everybody just finally fucking accepts that white people are superior, the better off the entire world will be.

>Cancerous destroyers of their own environment and fellow human beings.

Oh I'm sorry Ahmed, but either you've mixed up europeans with indians, asians and africans – or you're just fucking retarded.

Is your goat on it's period today Abdullah?

Asians are smarter, Africans are more athletic. There is literally not a single field that white neanderthals are the best in, except destroying and killing. The quicker white people disappear, the quicker we will have peace on this earth.

>pay 12.7 times the average yearly income tax in Sweden
alleges the nigger on Sup Forums typing "haha fucc white people"

>HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE A NEANDERTHAL Sup Forums?

Good.
Whites and asians share genetic material from Neanderthal gene pool, sub-Saharan Africans have none.
Guess where the smart genes came from?

Its* you low intelligence low-life pink fat slob who can't even speak one language.

>one prehistoric man with childhood shingles, beaten to death
>must be all of Europe's ancestor
Not so sure bout that one

explain latin america. the ameridians come from asia.

>ignoring the fact all human races outside of Sub-Saharan Africa has neanderthal DNA

>ignoring the fact this makes Africans the outlier in humanity

>ignoring the fact Africans possess DNA from other extinct early hominin which is missing in all out of Africa races

>making Africans even MORE of an outlier compared to the rest of humanity

wew lad

this was hilarious coming from a mudslime

>be melaniated KANG
>go to eurasia to conquer new land
>get cucked by inbred neanderthals

>Netherlands
>Only country where more women than men use anabolic steroids

lmao how does it feel to have women who are superior men than you are?

did you? you're not supposed to suck the bull to climax, Sven. the shit will bring you down to their level.

It's sad how bad and predictable your comebacks are. I guess that's what happens when you breed with neanderthals for many generations. Your brain gets slow and rotted.

Shouldn't you be in hiding since we got a deportation deal with Afghanistan Mohammed?

Shouldn't you be fucking your sister in your EPA-traktor and eating blodpudding made out of her period, you filthy human garbage?

It's pretty amazing how huge fucking cowards you are. You run from you're homeland, and want OTHER PEOPLE to make a living for you. No, no more.

KILL ALL NIGGERS

>whites and asians are different than africans
yeah, we already know

Rulers of the fucking planet? Yeah. We are. Hey, fellow white men, let's stop conquering these worthless apes and just genocide them instead.

shut up you dumb shitskinned NIGGER

Know anything about medicine, nigger? Cancer usually wins. IT'S A WHITE MAN'S WORLD, BITCH.

Feels good man

Fuck you and fuck Africa, nigger. For our next "evil white man trick", we're gonna make you KAANGS of the graveyard.

I didn't run from my country. I came here to help you white albino monkeys, since you are too dumb to do my job. I make my own living, thank you. I probably pay more taxes each and every year than your whole filthy family has made during their lifetimes. So suck on my huge foreign cock, little inferior Albin.

>Poland

Did you forget to tell your favorite Catholic priest to fuck your son in the ass this morning? Kurwa! Inferior subhuman neanderthal filth. Your language is garbage, and your culture is filthy.

blue eyes didn't appear until well after neanderthals were dead

>all the successful people have Neandertal ancestry, from Europe to Asia and their diasporas
>this nigger is triggered because his ancestors bred with something that didn't help them at all

Typical.

>Kike shekel whore
>Posts same exact topics everyday
>Thinks no one notices it
>Doesn't know white men created western society and everything it has invented.

Special kind of stupid

"Tragedy"? You mean to say "sad story defeated nigger tells to excuse allowing himself to become farm equipment."

>HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE A SUBHUMAN GARBAGE WITH AN UNDERDEVELOPED BRAIN MADE FOR MATERIALISM AND DESTRUCTION?
Considering whites have accomplished more than any other race? It feels pretty good New Somalia.

Gee, destroying + killing= Victory in war. No wonder whites rule the Earth. Why don't you go cry in the cotton field?

Blacks have pigmy DNA. Short black pigmy manletts who ate dirt.

Cool, we're literally descended from litteral superhumans

The inferior races were just jealous and overwhelmed them through numbers and then raped their women.

Oh wait... this reminds me of something...

>Seeing the destruction of your own environment and fellow human beings as successful.

lmao just more proof that your brains are underdeveloped and you need to be eradicated to create peace and prosperity on earth. You need to be removed like a tumor, you fat neanderthals.

Picking cotton isn't that challenging, nigger. That's why we had you do it before we invented machines that do it better.

PewDiePie Pls go.
This is not a serious Nazi board. We all know you intend to call Eurasians Neanderthals in order to provoke a backlash from Neanderthals against sapiens.
Neanderthals are smartest but more autistic and cool-headed, while sapiens are more social and emotionally-driven.
Say it with me, Sup Forums:
He will now divide us!

Yeah. Too bad you niggers never beat us in warfare. Maybe if you could, you could get rid of us.

We all share the dna of the pre africa whatever it was before we came to africa to become humans and the rest that stayed became neanderthals so we share the even further back "inferior" dna with the africans.

Another thing is that having their dna doesn't change much as you'd still evolve into the same thing in the long run when you adapt to the enviroment, you'd actually keep the good shit from the neanderthals and drop the bad shit.

Thing is since we could reproduce with them that means they hadn't changed enough to be a different species as they produced fertile offspring, so if you argue that they are a different species then blacks are too.

Besides it was clearly beneficial is we went on to make all the good shit and the "pure" humans are still drinking mud in their decrepit shithole.