How much do politics really matter when finding a woman?

You are presented with the paradox:

On your left, you have a woman, dressed very professionally, very well taken care of, easily 9/10 or greater in relation to overall physical looks.

On your right, you are presented virtually the same woman, but she has colored hair, a modest piercing or two and more flamboyant or less conservative dress, still easily a 9/10.

Here's the curveball: The one on the left is a commie Marxist faggot, lover of the BBC and feminism and the one on the right is a Trump supporting, non-race mixing, traditional family values, easily 9/10.

What do, Sup Forums?

People often choose a political party based on their genetics.

They've done studies on this. Lefty parents have children who are put into conservative homes and the children come out liberal.

Just be aware of the genes you're getting.

Mgtow

reject your hypothetical as extremely unlikely and pointless

The one on the right. Actual values are more important than appearance.

Why pointless? And not completely hypothetical, we've already seen the left example countless times.

The right one is a dumb bitch that will say anything to get attention, and if she's supporting trump then she's either dishonest in their values or just completely retarded.

The left one might be a psychopath.

I'd really rather look elsewhere.

What would lead you to your conclusions based on these hypothetical women?

Chosen appearance and "controversial" positions of the one on the right, and the discord between cultivated appearance and extreme positions on the one on the left.

I only date 10/10, so this is irrelevant.

Hows that job at Wendy's going for you? Hope the door frames are tall enough for you

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

THERES A GLITCH IN THE MATRIX. THE AGENTS CHANGED SOMETHING.

MR. WIZARD, FIND ME AN EXIT NOW!

So you're basically under the assumption that the one on the right is just an attention whore whereas the one on the left is a wolf in sheep's clothing?

Why not go for a superior centrist qt?

>How much do politics really matter when finding a woman?

They don't matter at all. Women emulate the politics, ideals, values and moral compass of their partner, assuming he's not a complete beta. What she was like when you found her doesn't matter.

Women are made, not found.

I dunno how things are going in the Czech Republic, but over here, things are becoming increasingly polarized.

It's like, depending on who you talk to, if you don't posses the correct credentials (some of which you have no control over, like sex or race) you're automatically off the table.

White male? Well, you're not going to cut it with the liberals, unless you're a complete cuck who wishes they would just die to relieve themselves from all the white guilt. As per the conservatives, generally religion faggotry comes into play more often and all the bullshit that comes with it

What I'm saying is, centerists arent really prevalent. Lines are being drawn in the sand as it were.

Pick none of them. Real women are a meme.

Take the 2D redpill~!

Then how are feminists made? I see a lot of lonely women going down that path, same as MGTOWS.

>how are feminists made?

They're made when they come to the horrible realization that no man will bother making them anything else.

I feel as though this is part of the reason why I have no luck with women. They take a look at me and realize, "Fuck, he's impenetrable, I can't change anything about him to benefit myself" and they immediately give up interest

Sure, if it makes you feel better.

Well, I'm definitely not Chad "The TurboNormie" Thundercock, but I'm also not some /r9k/ sperglord, so I dunno man.

Perhaps painfully average?

Politics are an indicator of the person's mindset.
It will help you learn whether the woman you're getting with is an r or k gene type.
That's very important to the development of your children.

I learn science from Sup Forums : the post

So... what about the people who give two shits about politics? I frankly don't, I just find all of this vastly entertaining

>based on genetics
I was once a very far liberal.
But over the years of being on the Internet I became more and more conservative.