Diamond Jew back again

Diamond Jew back again

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_vapor_deposition_of_diamond
globenewswire.com/news-release/2016/04/08/827122/0/en/Synthetic-Diamonds-Market-Witnessing-Strong-Growth-as-Demand-from-End-Use-Industries-Rises-Global-Industry-Analysis-Size-Share-Growth-Trends-and-Forecast-2015-2023.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't have the links to the previous threads but some of you probably remember me.

get rekt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_vapor_deposition_of_diamond

going to melt your career like sillicone

call me hitler while i drink ze beer

eat your pheasant
drink your wine
your days are numbered
bourgeois swine

Doubtful, the diamond business has been largely unaffected by synthetic diamonds. HPHT processes can be detected now, nobody wants a synthetic diamond, they're going to go the direction of the portable DVD player -- a meme that nobody really buys into. Synthetic melee (under .13 carat) however has been a problem because the growth patterns are hard to see in diamonds that size. Good melee goes for pretty high prices, but somebody like me doesn't really sell that. The only thing that has been really affecting the diamond business is the high price of rough and the high amount of polished goods flooding the market from India. That, and all luxury goods are hurting.

When will EU go down?

Not a wine drinker, never had pheasant. I prefer a piece of grilled chicken and a beer.

As soon as the people wake up.

Do you feel bad for murdering God's only son Jesus?

Are diamonds a good investment comparable to gold? If I bought some quality ones, would they keep their resale value in a span of years?

Diamonds are a scam.

Where do I buy a jew rock, jew style?

What the fuck you mean you people?
I am not even in the EU?
I need the date. I need to diversify my assets.

diamonds are boring and pleb-tier. Opal masterrace reporting in

New York City

forgot pic

>Doubtful, the diamond business has been largely unaffected by synthetic diamonds.

Thats where youre wrong shithead.
technology is evolving to the point it's getting more and more difficult to tell synthetic from natural apart.

Looks pagan.
Would not put on a ring.

Are rappers the only people who buy Audemars these days? I can't tell if you own it or are selling/repairing.

They should. They're the most heterogenous good on the planet besides probably fine art, so their individual merits stone-by-stone should hold its value. They're pretty much universal currency at this moment, and they are much easier to transport when compared to gold.

I didn't say you people, I said, "people"

Wasn't me, don't really care.

Opals are pretty cool, not worth much though.

Private broker/wholesaler

>muh free range naturally grown, vegan, GMO- and gluten-free diamonds
oh boy I can totally see how the normie girls fall for this jewish trickery
and you can continue to sell them the stone mined by some african warlord's child slaves
instead of a lab made one which in the end has exactly the same carbon-crystal structure

I own it because I have large wrists and the 41mm casing really helps. I know several, mainly Israeli, people that own them. But yeah, they're very popular with rappers these days. I have a Breitling and a Cartier as well, with the Breitling being my favorite. It's in my safe though.

You're wholly misinformed Medpack.

So where could I buy such diamonds? Jewelry stores and pawnshops are out for obvious reasons. Is there even a market segment catering to retail investors or collectors?

Fuck you kike.
What did you study?
Do you like math?

what about this my opal-ignorant friend?

What's your favorite part of the old testament?

Do you hate the goyim?

What do you think of this place?

Why are you here?

I was originally a math major in college, but decided to go towards economics and international trade instead because I wanted to work in oil or diamonds. I still love math, though. I kind of wish I stayed the track but loved what I learned from economics.

Do not buy from jewelry stores or pawn shops, you're right. Find a diamond importer, or ask around. A lot of business is through word-of-mouth.

How does it feel scamming goyim out of shekels to pay for some worthless rock?

POO IN OPAL

Use your money to learn more math

>Opals are pretty cool, not worth much though.

pic related $2,300 per carat

not bad

>don't have one, couldn't care less about religion. I've read the entire old and new testaments though, wasn't that interested.
>no, I love goyim. They're nice people and personally haven't done anything to me.
>I love Sup Forums, have been on Sup Forums since I was underage b& in 2008-ish as a Sup Forumstard, home boards now are /fit/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums.
>I learn a lot from this place and am exposed to a wide number of opinions, and agree with most of what is said here.

I looks like poo floating around in a loo

could be seen as a cursed stone in india

>american education

oh shit sorry m8 I misunderstood your joke. pretty funny actually

yeah you're right
in contrast to mined diamonds you can control your process when making a synthetic one to get superior properties that fit exactly your requirements

lmfao

That's a pretty exceptional opal. A lot of the gem dealers I know don't invest the effort it takes to find one like that, though.
I took classes through number theory, then just lost interest because I was paying for school and not knowing what I would do with that degree. When I have some free time I'll probably self-teach myself more just for the knowledge and fulfillment.
Same way people scam goyim out of shekels for art, antiques, cars they never drive, and houses with rooms they never enter. Difference is, the value of a diamond fluctuates depending on the market, not the individual diamond. They do not age, or wear (unless somebody takes poor care and chips it), and most people will accept their store of value.

Difference is, the price of diamonds are artificially inflated by companies controlling the supply, whereas expensive cars and houses hav legitimate worth.

Gimme some shekels Mr Jew, I'm poor and own no diamonds.

Post more opals.

i don't get it.

Why does it have legitimate worth? Why is an antique car without any of the bells and whistles of a modern budget sedan worth more? I guarantee that taking the sum value of the parts of the car does not reflect the price. Why is a Ferrari Enzo or F50 worth more than a 488?

>I love Sup Forums, have been on Sup Forums since I was underage b& in 2008-ish as a Sup Forumstard, home boards now are /fit/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums.

Cool. Me too. This place full of racist snake venom. I've been bit so many times I'm basically immune to anything. I like religion. Good, resilient, time tested cultural values, plus community is nice.

What do you find most upsetting in the modern age?

Are you actively part of a Jewish community? If so, what's it like? What do you like most? What do you find irksome or dislike the most?

Is investing in opals worth it? How much do you make?

this isn't your personal blog

fuck off

OH YOU ANTI SEMITE.
REMEMBER?

I find ridiculous political correctness and the incessant need to feel victimized the worst. Jews are notoriously bad for being very loud about being victimized (historically) while blacks and women have kind of taken the throne. A lot of the whiney Jews who decide to take up arms for people who don't give a shit about them, or for some false sense of altruism, make me ashamed to be of Jewish heritage.

I'm not actively part of a Jewish community because I don't care about Jews for the most part because they're sneaky, they gossip, and those part of active communities whine too fucking much. Not worth my time. Protip: you'll find most Jews outside of Jewish communities think a lot like me. There was a huge Hillel house at my university that I only went to to meet Jewesses, once. Never went back.

Some more questions:

What kind of payment methods do you commonly encounter in your work? Cash (convenient but carries a stigma in today's surveillance society)? Cheques (considered a bit outdated)? Cards (have fees and risk of fraud)? Bank wires?

Is property crime, like robberies or burglaries, a significant threat in your line of work? Seems like a diamond district would be a prime target for dipshit wannabe gangsters, second to banks.

Have you ever been audited by tax or financial crime authorities, or do you know someone who has?

Why a succesful Jew would even post on Sup Forums? Aren't you creeped out by all the antisemitism and Nazi apologia commonly encountered here?

You don't know the best about ferraris, some of their most expensive models used to be pure racers, this meant they had absolutely no commodities.Not even a radio.

>Why does it have legitimate worth?
because there is a limited supply of it and high demand
it also can't be just digged out of the ground by some schmock in africa
or synthesized in a lab
this is free market economics 101
you should really know that shit

The last couple threads were successful and I like answering questions as a Jew on a board that doesn't think very highly of Jews.

what does the machine in your pic do?

in my dreams I'm an australian opal miner, living free in the outback, getting rich digging dirt

This doesn't sound right at all. I thought you basically needed an expensive analytic machine to identify fake diamonds and that they were literally identical to the naked eye, unlike a cheap zirconian rip off...

In which case, who'd be a big enough faggot to by a real diamond when no one could possibly know sans analytic chemistry lol

It's an artificially limited supply, it's a cartel dumbass

Cash, check. When dealing with transactions in the tens to hundreds of thousands, my old diamond house only used those. Property crime is rarely an issue -- I've been to the Pentagon and the gem buildings on 47th and 5th ave in NYC have crazy security. I'm not really that big because I'm young and I keep my ducks in a row with a ledger and everything so I have no reason to worry. I like Sup Forums a lot, I learn a lot, I'm exposed to different opinions and cultures, and I just let the things I don't agree with either challenge me or float past me.

I was talking about antique ferraris, Einstein

Do you have nightmares about Pewdiepie?

Then you'd know that the equilibrium between what somebody will pay and what somebody will sell it for is a two-way street.

I love Pewdewpie

Why should I buy diamonds with all the control of it's market and fake price inflation? The only thing they have above other gemstones is their toughness. Other than that, they were pushed heavily in the media as a beautiful and desirble thing but in reality they seem not very appealing to me. Their price isn't justified to me and the fact that so many companies just try to put them everywhere makes me feel disgusted more than anything else. Like the latest JLC line of diamond filled watches, Rendez-Vous. Feels more pathetic to me, than anything.

Are you happy that Europe and other white countries are being invaded by millions of non-whites?

buy synthetic diamonds they are the exact same thing and you can even get greater hardness if you should wish so

You have a lot in common with the Daily Stormer

How do feel about Bibi? My brother lives in Israel (dual citizen) and he says he's a liar but he hates the pallies so it's okay.

If they're not appealing to you then I cannot make them appealing to you. The difference between somebody buying a diamond and a different, equally expensive good, is that a lot more emotion is tied to a diamond purchase. If that emotion isn't there, I can't plant it in you.

I'm going to the gym guys, will be phoneposting

I don't think you understand what is he saying.
He isn't saying they are worthless he is just saying it is artificially inflated by the control of supply demand.
Price is as much determined by behavior of individuals on market.

What the fuck am I saying.

I was more insulting the guy you were insulting. I mean to agree with you that a diamond is nothing like a ferrari, precisley because it's an artificially limited good. They pretend it's a unique and rare good that should appreciate in value, when it's all a fugazi.

But ya, wrong quote lol

To my point...

globenewswire.com/news-release/2016/04/08/827122/0/en/Synthetic-Diamonds-Market-Witnessing-Strong-Growth-as-Demand-from-End-Use-Industries-Rises-Global-Industry-Analysis-Size-Share-Growth-Trends-and-Forecast-2015-2023.html

(Is this a legit source?)

According to the research study, the global synthetic diamond market was worth US$15.7 bn in 2014. Driven by the lower cost of synthetic diamonds in comparison with natural diamonds and the rise in the number of industrial applications of synthetic diamonds, the market is expected to witness a rise of close to 100% in the next eight years, ending up at US$28.8 bn by 2023.

Synthetic's increasing market share doesn't seem to be limited to industrial applications neither.

who and what are you? it would help if you explained in your OP for us people who dont know who the fuck you are or what the point of your thread is. some of us arent on pol 24/7 and miss threads every once in a while

That Daytona is hideous.

opals are ok pic related is cooler tho since it was alive at one point

fuck diamonds tho corundum is where its at

why would anyone want a diamond for jewelry over a badass looking rock like that?

literally the only reason people care about diamonds is because they perceived as social economic status. without that, diamonds are only as valuable as their tool applications from their hardness.

considering no lay person can tell the difference between a diamond and cubic zirconia, the only reason people buy diamonds is to "impress"

otherworldy

dlc coatings are on the rise but they are coatings and not diamonds, there is still use for those.

it's grown diamonds you retard

same composition of the real diamond plate it was grown out of.

Nigga it's s fucking rock

Checks how clear the diamond is.

That fucker stole one of /our/ hats!

i figured as much. Thanks

I don't mind them being synthetic. If they are cheaper, they are more appealing to me.

Their durability is appealing. Besides that, it's comparable to other gemstones. Opals are much more appealing to me than diamonds.

would you like to buy some diamonds? i'll give you special price.

kek

no, diamonds are massively overpriced.
You wouldn't be able to sell it for what you paid for it.

kek
so you'd much rather want your meat to be a completely controlled substance made by some scientist in a lab rather than an ordinary cow in the field
this is why europe will fall
we've lost all sense of self worth

On retail jewelry market they surely are, that's why I followed up with an inquiry concerning loose investment diamonds.

luckily im not nature cucked
so I would taste test both and then make my decision based on
taste>nutritional value>price>impact on the environment
whatever wins would be my meat of the future

so whats the weather in Manhattan like

then...invest in opals?
why ask Sup Forums's blood diamond jew on investing in diamonds if you don't actually want to invest in diamonds?

>another jew

>tfw there are more jews on Sup Forums than non-larping stormfags probably

Why did you go for the diamond industry? Why not any other gem industry? Will synthetic diamonds ever be a problem as long as the natural diamond market still lives? Might it not be better to invest in gold?
Are you circumcised? How do you feel about it? would you circumcise your child?
What do you think about the Jewish conspiracy? Is it exaggerated? Does it fit with your experience of the Jewish community? You said Jews were sneaky, but that of course doesn't necessarily have to mean they're out there trying to gain world dominance or fuck up the West

>I'm just going to trust this scientist who says the meat he made is definitely fine to eat
>I should definitely trust him, he has absolutely no reason to be subjective
he only has his job to lose, right...

when did i say I'd eat it straight out of the lab?
we'd obviously test it first on mice, then on poor people
and if all survive it's safe to eat