Hey fascist losers

Hey fascist losers

We're coming for YOU

cool

Okay then.

I am waiting.
I am unarmed and I have no experience in fights.

Should I make some coffee for you too?

Have my (You) then

Oh no I'm so afraid, I'll can't sleep wall anymore.

I will be coming for you too, no joke

Sure thing, CTR.

Fucking Kiwis.

fuck off mordor

Fuck whitey. Fuck work. Give me more welfare you cis fascist!

Diversity is our strenght.

so scared you sheep shagging faggot

K

Another one?

You and what army of pizza loving homosexual pedos?!

obligatory

Be very careful, the fire is rising. :)

Im making "good night, left side" stickers. Has anyone got some nice vector files i can print with?

>implying we haven't infiltrated every layer of your organization and are slowly subverting it

>supporting the beating of the genetic anomaly that is a humanoid frog

Absolutely deplorable

We are ready antifucks.

You are the real threat to society.

Lol fags

>all this hate

y tho

Yeah pathetic islamis dick sucker how is it going? Already sold your children to old goat fuckers?
Yes? Thats a good tolerant idiot, good work! keep it up! and someday pigfucker mo will squirt in your asshole.

Dont you have more civilized methods oh so tolerant left? Beating up people makes you look retarded.

Jpeg is dog shit mate. Vector, png, ai files.

???? Email me designs to print [email protected]

Anyone has that pic with a nigga holding the head of a blonde girl at his knees?

Is it from some jewish magazine promoting cucks?

>doens't
Embarrassing.

Ever notice how these attacks only happen inside blue states?

You have an ideology with absolutely no forward thinking and is based on the exact opposite of what makes a prosperous nation. You are so far down into the abyss that you're damaged faggot brains cannot imagine that you are just useless pawns for globalism. This is why you want to be violent. You're lashing out because of all of the inconsistent beliefs that you hold. You know that cannot win the argument. It's already been lost. Any shitlibs you want on your side are fucking pussies who would never touch a weapon. The only reason you are relevant is because you are being supported and organized by Soros. That should really tell you something.

Hell, you people are probably just mercenaries anyway. I have a really hard time believing that this can be real.

Its nice, that you're parents let you use their lap top before taking you to your class at the middle school

You talking to yourselves or us?
Because you and I are both fascists.

k

Come at me brah I'm 6 2 and 250 pounds I'll smash ya

reminder that lomu never scored against us.

Left wing libertarianism cant exist without devolving into communism

And he never will

Well, when you build that time machine and come back to the 40s, I'll be there waiting.

GET IN HERE EVERYBODY
>GET IN HERE EVERYBODY

But... can you dodge bullets?

Jissis now I have to be reminded about how far our rugby has fallen. On pol of all places.

Have a (you)
Your bait is weak but I feel generous.

You and your........... (pic related)