Soooo cumpfkins think they won?

Other urls found in this thread:

electproject.org/2016P
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DELET THIS

Well, who's president?
Is it Hillary? No, because she lost.

Even Kek himself would sage this.

I don't know dude my local news keep mentioning "President Trump" so I'm guessing he won

Constitutional *****REEEEEEpublic*****

Elections are a game and there are rules. Similarly, we don't choose the winner of football games based on who had possession of the ball longer, we base it on the number of points they score

>Muh Hillary has more chess pieces

Checkmate, motherfucker.

Nice royal flush. Too bad we're playing blackjack.

Hillary still not president, feels good man

O'Keefe filmed high-level DNC operatives bragging about large-scale fraud.

>(((media))): there's no evidence of fraud!

literally video evidence of fraud.

Ummm no swetiee

"Soooo" DEMs think they only need to campain towards those who live heavily populated cities? Minorities and Inner city constituants with misplaced altruism are the DEMs special little pets,

The electoral system's designed so you don't ignore other segments of your population, and pander to just the few most heavily populated areas.

TrumpCucks are gonna be such hypocrites in 4 years when Texas goes blue

Trump won in a landslide.

Here's the cycle liberals take

>hurr she won the popular vote
There was large scale voter fraud
>huurrrrrr wheres your evidence
We have evidence right here and want to investigate to find more
>wow why are you so focused on the election still I thought you wanted to MAGA hurrrr
Agreed, so shut the fuck up and let us work
>hurr she won the popular vote tho

Kill yourselves, all of you. Either that or move to another country, but stop wasted my time and wasting my air and wasting my tax dollars.

California had TWICE as many voters than the 2nd highest voter turnout state.

Remove them, and trump won by 2 million votes.

Really jimmies my neutrons.

Guys im worried how is Trump suppose to win if hes polling this badly?

1 "democracy is for cucks hurr"
2 "evidence"
3 "maga meme"
4 "muh taxes"

Trump won popular vote in 31 states out of 50 which is the way this game is played

I accidentally hit 2 million, meant to say 5 million.

electproject.org/2016P

evidence only suburban and rural retards voted for dump

Really activated my almonds

Well memed, friend :^)

Can we at least all agree that Sup Forums would whine about the popular vote all day if it had been the other way around? Of course liberals would say "these are just the rules, sweetie" too.

>We have evidence
There is literally no evidence of voter fraud or illegals voting whatsoever. I don't even no why /r/the_donald migrants discuss this all the time, Trump has won.

WE ARE NOT A DEMOCRACY

Thank god we're not a democracy.

No. We deal in logic and facts here not irrelevant shit.
If she had clearly won and it was shown that there was no vote tampering then Sup Forums would just say how it's sad how close the god emperor came to winning, but why would you bring it up when it just shows how your candidate got BTFO?

Lies and damn lies. Illegals are not supposed to vote. Face CTR, you stole the "popular" vote.

yeah we did
cry about it pussy

No, we wouldn't, Germany. If Hillary had won we would be laughing at her inevitable failure as a president and criticizing her heavily, but we would have accepted her as the president. There would be no protests, no hashtags, and no attempts at fake news from us. And we would still be posting green frogs everywhere. That's what separates us from them.

Yeah, but they whine about "popular vote" when they are cases such as Brexit and by then, they change their tune to - "old people shouldn't be allowed to vote". It's a strange game with those people...

TRUMP WON IN A LANDSLIDE IN A RIGGED ELECTION BTFO

2020 MAGA HOW CAN HILL SHILLS EVEN COMPETE??

I thought she "won" by three million votes, why is now down to two?

is it now*

4 months after the election and this crappy b8 thread that has been posted over 300 times still gets responses from nu/pol/ retards

Fuck this I am going back to /his/ this place has become insufferable. I hope all of you mouthbreathers get raped by niggers

sage

so if 2.02 million people who voted for hillary die before 2020, trump won the popular vote rite guys??? fuck old peeple!!!

Hillary Clinton spent her life dreaming about being the first female President of the United States. Of walking through the doors of the Oval Office on January 20, 2017, sitting down in that chair and seeing her life's dream realized.

But now Donald Trump got to live her dream and her health is failing too much for her to be selected as the Democrat candidate in 2020.

She will gradually slip away from people's memory, to the point where in a century she'll be as remembered as Thomas R. Marshall is now. That is why we won.

>Can we at least all agree that Sup Forums would whine about the popular vote all day if it had been the other way around? Of course liberals would say "these are just the rules, sweetie"

Libruls were saying tha already during the republican preliminaries

Literally hillary went on the news to say that "these are the rules and trump should've paid attention beforehand LIKE WE DID" when dolan complained about ted cruz's dirty trick

BUSES

oh, worth 100 million, oh the tragedy she didn't get to rule the world too.

>Soooo cumpfkins think they won?

Yup.

I refuse to agree with nigger lovers.

So worth as much as pewdiepie? Lol

It was probably hard to write with all those cocks inside your mout

it's all kind of silly when yo pass 75 million our so.

>cumpfkins think they won
Trump is in the white house.
Illegal beaner votes don't count.
Suck it.

>cumpfkins
What are you even doing at this point