Censorship in social media

Say what you want about the kikebook, it's still the main way people communicate these days.

It is so ridden with censorship that you can even taste the SJW safe space there.

What can be done to remedy this bullshit?

I just received a 7 day ban for posting pic related. This society brings my piss to a boil!

>calling people faggots on normiebook
If you had done the same post without that one single word you would have a better argument.

I remember seeing a heckler at an MLB game once that was amazing. This guy screamed his fucking head off the entire game. People were complaining to the stadium staff, so security officers were sent to our section and just watched the guy, waiting for him to use an obscene word or otherwise do something against the rules so they could toss him. He never did. There is no stadium rule against screaming at the players, but there is a rule against using obscenity. It says it right on the back of the ticket. The same is true for fagbook: you agreed to a user agreement and then you broke the agreement.

>using social media
Cry more faggot nobody who cares actually matters, and nobody who matters cares about your gay fuckery your thread is a shit

Profanity is now against a user agreement, yet if I report anything (like animal rights activists, feminists or whatever) - say people threaten my life, then nothing happens.

The hypocrisy is real.

ok, so stop using their service.

What retards like you don't realize is that you are not consuming a product when you use facebook. YOU ARE THE PRODUCT and they are cultivating and harvesting your consumer footprint like it was a tomato and selling it to their actual customers. If you really think you need facebook in your life to "stay connected" then you are either 12 years old or a hopeless adult, either way you should stop posting. It is better to have one RL friend than 5k facebook friends. If you need facebook for your social life then your social life is an illusion and you are hopelessly lost.

t. unapologetic social media luddite

Don't you realize that this is only the beginning? Censorship is blatant in all public debate, and it's getting worse.. Not shining a light on it won't improve anything.

>facebook
>public
facebook is a privately owned entity. they have no obligation to allow you unrestricted free speech.

then we shall (inter)nationalise facebook.com. first time for everything, right?

Your forefathers would be ashamed by how easily you're giving up the first amendment.

go get some real friends

As a NatSoc? Unlikely.

No one in my family even has an account there.

Listen to this guy, he knows what's up. Just quit their service. If people can reach everyone they want through kikebook they will stay on kikebook and never bother even taking a peek out of their heavily moderated/censored safespace. If you are on their service you are part of the problem.

Then how can I redpill normies?

I don't know man. Have you tried maybe, just maybe talking to them? Are you trying to "redpill" people all the way over in Australia or something?

just post memes mate

don't bother writing responses, text can be processed by facebook and lead to autobans, images are much harder, so just spam memes

only humor will change minds, not facts

facebook will die someday, and it is a shit service, but that is where all the fish are right now, participation is still fine, just judo enough minds that they decide to unfriend everyone and leave for good

Just make a new account

i dont use that shit either its a waste of time

>using Kikebook
sage

This should be proof that a libertarian country would never work.

Facebook is a private entity. Calling it censorship is just plain wrong, they are doing whatever they want because it is their company and free market means they can do whatever they want, within certain rules.

Free market means you can stop using kikebook and use something else, but you still keep using it. You and all the alt right retards.

Free market doesn't fix shit.

retard, just hide your redpilledness in real life
you're were THAT kid in high school, weren't you?

>faggot
That's where you dun goofed
Use a euphemism or a non-epithet, "homosexual" would have worked.

He just explained it you stupid fuck
it's a private site. The first amendment rules do not include privately owned websites. They make the rules and you agree to them when you create your account.