2011+6

>2011+6
>caring about race-mixing when you're too much of a shithead to get off Sup Forums and talk to an actual girl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ungXT10i8nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Hey user, the milk woman is here, that's right I'm not a milk MAN like you would expect!"
"Now suck on these jugs!"
*pushes face into tits*

SQSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OH YEAH user DRINK THAT MILK :3
SQWSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Wanting my White seed this badly

autism unleashed.

Boob bombs, the next terrorist master plot

3..... 2.... 1...

LET IT RIP!

bbbbbBbbBbbbBRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPAPAPTTPAPTPAPPTAPTPA

Problem with Muslim women 90% of the time you'll have to convert to Islam if you want to marry

Wtf, I actually love sand nigger women now. If you rape them, THEY will get punished.

Hmmmm.....

Post the one eating a banana.

post more sandniggers pls

feeling those digits

m-my shyness has nothing to do with my political convictions!

Don't ever do that, think of the kids.

you also have to marry them to begin with

white sluts you can just pump and dump

I like the way you are talking....

>arguments with holes

london?

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!

...oh.. he he... sorry user...

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPP!!

which does mean cutting the tip of your penis, replacing your name with an arab one, ...

Yeah white people just need to give up, they are no longer desired by any woman and are to cowardly and beta to make a nice, this whole board is a great example.

'Actual girls' are a meme.

2D is the answer.
2D is the ultimate redpill.

The true mark of autism is being unable to detect irony or anything other than face value judgements of a human interaction. Wouldn't expect anything else from some Arab rape baby.

>not knowing i have an afghani muslim girl I see every month in the islands off spain and she takes off her hijab and we fuck for the whole week she's there

Nope doesn't even matter what you do, their brothers and father will despise you only because you are white, even if you convert and grow a beard... They rather have their daughters marry blacks to whites, just to show you how much hate they have towards us. I was always told I needed to be muslim from at least 4 generations, but it doesnt stop me from taking their virginity.

nuke canada

as long as u enlist in the race war, u can jerk off to 1D for all i care

>arab rape baby
>arab emirates
You don't know how this meme works newddit hmm?

>not even muds want frenchcucks

kek leaf

BRAAAAAPPPPFTFTFTFT

tbqh if large scale mass migration wasn't a thing, race-mixing wouldn't be a thing either.

you are wrong. they are many, many, marocan families which will literally pay you to marry their daughters if you

1. convert to islam
2. have a stable job
3. bring her back in your country
4. breed her

Don't mind meh, just drinking some milk tehehehe

Those tits are lovely. More?

post battlestation

Well, here theres almost no chance of this happening, and also shipping an arab girl from Africa into european society is usually a receipe for disaster.

Nah but let me nuke your moms asshole with my dick.

mfw redpill turns Sup Forums moderate muslim

>TFW when I'm delivering quality bantz to this young free minded fellow and an angry virgin appears with stage 5 ass cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=ungXT10i8nw