Is Australia transitioning to become a third world economy?

Is Australia transitioning to become a third world economy?

yes.

and its these cunts that are accelerating it

No

> mfw all investment in Australia is in the housing market, so when that bursts, literally everything is going to go down the shitter.

Better pass that hot potato quick libs!

I'm going to buy houses in Perth so that shit won't affect me, senpai.

Buying houses in Perth so housing crash won't affect me desu

The solution is to remove non-europeans and institute near-religious national policies to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

no we are transitioning to become a second world economy just like the rest of the first and third world

you should get a bolt action, a truck, move to the bush and kill anyone who enters youir domain

By third world, do you mean overly dependent on resources and relatively unprocessed goods as opposed to services, or do you mean full of fucking incompetent retard demographics incapable of effectively running a moder, First-World Western-style technologically advanced country?

>newfag doesnt into wordfilter
>wants to buy property in Perth

we dont want you here

*modern

cancer

can't wait for the housing bubble to pop
>it can't happen to us
>we're different
>it's different this time
>we're in a unique situation in the history of the world

What should we do about it cunts? the world is collapsing and probably going to go to war soon

Is there any point in studying? working? doing anything anymore? Like I don't see this country accelerating when the world is becoming more globalised

EVERYOTHERFUCKING DAY I SCROLL THROUGH THIS SHIT AND ONE OF YOU CUNTS POST THIS MOTHERFUCKERS FACE ONE DAY I WILL FIND YOU CUNTS AND YOU FUCKING PAY FUCK YOU NONARGUMENT USELESS FUCKING THREAD EVERYTIME AND I WANNA KILL MY SELF BY SEEING THIS MUDSCUM SUBHUMAN PIECE OF SHIT FUCK YOU CUNTS FUCK ME

You're becoming soviet aligned?

perth gunna crash too just not as bad

What a time to be alive

I will be renting for the first time in my life next week. With the amount that I'm earning (with no raise in sight) and how much I pay for rent, I'll be able to save roughly $200 per month. I should pretty much give up on ever being able to afford a deposit on a house.

There is no housing bubble you fucking spastic,

Every fucking generation has said that.

$20,000 for a block of land son! I paid $2,000!. $2,000 for a block of land? I paid $200!

Apartment over supply is an issue, but foreign investment will keep it propped up for as long as we keep building them because of needing to buy new dwellings from reg changes.

Literally buy now or don't bitch in another 10 years.

anyone else see this #FUracism? fuck this looks like a prime red pilling opportunity

Melbourne and Sydney are. With the amount of acceptance and influx of immigrants in those cities it's only a matter of time before we become Berlin.

Safe, privileged, atheist idiots are brainwashed by SBS and Triple J and go to hippy music festivals, and vote against anti-immigration policies because they think they're being humane.

In 20 years when they realise without family values they are alone and ostracized by immigrants and Gen Z they'll regret their decision. And that's the best case scenario, worst case scenario is they're single parents living in a Islamic revolution warzone.

study warfare, buy weaponry

YES

>Indian immigration in Australia had increased by 45% in last 12 years

I wonder....

this

Your economy is headed for a long downward slide anyway.

While you have extensive mineral resources and have an advantage as the only white country in Asia you are losing out as the Chinese mainland becomes more accessible.

Australia used to be a middleman for Asian goods now that we can trade directly and easily there is no need for you.

You do no real innovations aside from within the minerals sector. Your cars are made by GM. You don't make Mirage engines anymore. GE and Rolls Royce are all better than you at producing aircraft.

The only thing you have going for your economy is that millions of mainland chinese people need to park their ill gotten gains offshore away from the Chinese Communist Party.

The question isn't "When are we going to be 3rd world" but rather "Why have we been first world for so long?".

Nice beaches though.

yes i saw it at the bus stop today as i was having racist thoughts

Why did you post the same thing twice? This isn't the first time you've done this.

Also meme me up senpai, why is Perth any different? I live there and as far as I can tell the housing market is still shit here.

This exactly the kind of thinking we need here in Australia.
IE : none

yeh we need them to invest in our businesses instead of our real estate

didnt read but youre going down the same road too. except now you have a god emperor to save you, we dont.

>housing bubble
It'll only pop when chinese and other foreigners with cash stop flooding in, so I wouldn't count on it popping any time soon. Only way it's going to pop is if China goes full retard and starts fighting wars with people.

How big is your new mortgage cuckold?
entertain me

The majority of our GDP is now based on finance in Sydney and Melbourne and on a continual up trend ever since we realised mining wouldn't last us for ever. Mistakes where made however, we didn't start this trend soon enough the money wasn't spent on anything of real value like the oil shieks.

We will never be a manufacturing hub of those things, our new exports rely on food, wine, and livestock to places like indonesia and china and the demand keeps rising.

Australia was never a middleman for chinese goods, you have no idea on import taxation of goods here and then exporting them again for that to ever EVER have been possible.

interest rates go up it pops, should happen around november

no goy, we're innovating

delete this

>implying the banks will play ball
They never do man

A so called god emperor that looks like he's going to do jack.

I think it's safe to say that in Sydney and Melbourne we have regressed to developing world status for young people and people still renting.

Damn I really wanted Trump to fuck China up so our housing bubble would pop.

Great argument, please tell me more on why I'm wrong.

I have no mortgage on my PPOR, I've been trading property for the last 10 years. I own several plus mine and have them into the positive of nearly $3,000 per week after paying the mortgage. Not a chinaman, Was an Australian on the dole 12 years ago at 18.

We're becoming services industry support to our butt buddies in China

Welcome to 1988.

>doyen of Australian comediennes sits next to you in the gay bar
>tells you a ripper vagina joke
>wat do?

Third world people, third world problems. White boomers aren't helping with their 5th investment property either

How the fuck did you go from the dole to owning and trading property in 2 years? Genuinely curious, I want to learn more about owning real estate.

Anyway can we just admit this guy got blown the fuck out today?

Your "story" is exactly why you are wrong.

This is not like it was for your parents or for your grandparents. The market is awash in investors and debt. It is distorted by the actions of people exactly like you, who have easily available financial products to underwrite their market actions.

It is not the property market that it has "always" been. The yearly earnings vs prices should tell you all you need to know to dispel your myth. Congratulations on riding the bubble, and I mean that. But do not think you have some sort on intrinsic knowledge. You have been fortunate in regards to time.

That's the same trap the UK fell for. Let your manufacturing (heavy and light) fall to the wayside in hopes everyone is going to be a banker.

That destroys your middle class and will create an elite class of insulated liberals who despise the other 95% of your country and have more allegiences with whatever country your bank is headquarted in than Australia.

It's a dangerous path.

>tfw Melbourne and Sydney finally become chink-free again
>tfw its because the economy is in the toilet and there's even less jobs than there are now

Sad

>12

So you don't actually own them.

People like you are aids. I wish I'd done the same though.

waleed is fucking cancer. hate that cunt.

>been trading property for 10 years
>12 years ago was on the dole

australian education everyone

The banks just threw money at people like this. Our situation isn't much better than what the US did with NINJA loans.

Kek.

Our food is very popular. You notice it in the prices we have to pay. The only affordable meat is chicken, catfish, and mince.

Yes and our cuckservative and leftists have a cosy little economy going on amongst themselves in Sydney and Melbourne underpinned by those gooks you mentioned.

Yes.

Flew up to shitty mine in Mt Isa in the middle of the boom. probably not possible now granted. Saved ever dollar while sleeping in a camp shed and spent it on cheap ass property.

When did I ever mention over debt being a good thing? My leverage to property value is about 40%, why do you think everything is positive geared and I'm in such a surplus from previous posts. No one should be borrowing more than 80% and it's impossible to do that due to new regs without insurances being needed.

Yes riding the 'bubble' again.. Riding the bubble was investing in outback mining towns at $200k all the way up to $800k and being back to being worthless now which they can't shift off the market or even rent out when at one stage getting $1,000 a week was guaranteed. I've seen plenty of friends lose so much money this way when I said invest back home.

Sydney and to a lesser extent Melbourne have been turning into global cities for the last 15 years now as highly desirable places to live. The demand outstrips supply continually because people want to live here. In saying that property in melbourne I still find incredibly cheap, you can get appartments for $300k in the middle of the city, what more do you want?

We can't expect to make the same demands as our parents or theres due to the ongoing growth and density of these cities and surrounding suburbs.

Which country should I flee to as an economic refugee?

But we export twice as much as we import with china. You aren't making any sense

>Flew up to shitty mine in Mt Isa

My brother worked on Barrow Island for a few years where they're extracting gas.

Came back with well over a million dollarydoos in his pocket, but blew much of it on his Mrs, expensive holidays and a house, of which he is still renovating because he ran out of money.

>mfw browsing homepath.com and realising how inflated our housing market really is

the burgers have had this shit sorted out for decades

mind you these are foreclosed houses that fannie mae are trying to offload to prevent the residential market from decreasing in value

Meant for There is still a large scale blue collar workforce where demand can't keep up with supply either, every trade job is facing shortages and will become chronic problem when the old guard retire.

Half the problem in Australia is people unwilling to work due to getting handed a couple hundred dollars a week for doing absolutely nothing. So why start a trade for the same amount of money and work your ass off for the next 4 years?

Same problem with why rentals are continually full up from past generations where people have not invested in themselves or a retirement plan in the last 40 years. And its a continual cycle of shortsightedness.

I've decided to become a private investigator, what major city should I choose to work/live in?

Anyone in Perth want to organise a book burning?

M8 the FPV GT is where it's at

Both of those are the same thing.

I was thinking right wing death squads if we can gather up some gunz

I'll have to dig my grandpa's service revolver out of where ever my old man left it.

>but blew much of it on his Mrs

this is the story of 70%+ of miners

I lost all my money from working fifo after being unemployed for a year. With child and partner. No idea how I'll be getting back on track. I am working again. Fifo. For about $45k a year less than before. When my project ends I'm Fucked

New Zealand

>Fifo. For about $45k a year less than before.

RIP

>For about $45k a year less than before

how much were you earning before m8?

Join a international charity. They give you an allowance each month and you can go all over the world. You'll have constant protection from the UN and other peacekeepers.

oy vey, you should be working for $2 a day!

harsh. sorry to hear. its familiar song unfortunately.

Using parent equity I can access $90,000 collateral and buy a house with $0 deposit and no LMI.

Inflation is ~2%, Houses increase in value at 11% per year.

You don't know what you're talking about coon

Can all the East Pakis fuck off back to Pajeetland and brobably not cunt.

Jesus Christ JIDF..
pay your (((Khazar Lizarman))) an extra shekel to even post on a man's board properly...