Will they achieve anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

expeltheparasite.com/2016/06/16/pauline-hansons-one-nation-straight-cucked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

World domination

Loving those digits
praise kek for almighty Australian worldwide domination

nope

Could Pauline actually be Premier of Qld one day?

It's not as implausible as it sounds. Google "sportsbet politics", and the odds are next Qld election is a hung parliament with the leader of ON being deputy premier.

Do that for a term, Pauline then moves to Qld parliament and leads the party at the next election.

I'd actually like Qld if they pull this off.

We will see in WA and QLD

They did extraordinarily well in the federal election and if global trends are anything to go by its only up from here

Also Bernardi should've joined them instead of making his own party, he's just weakening the right by splintering it like this

They've got to tone down the crazy, emphasise the middle class battler (factory worker and small business owner), have a few non-whites that have accepted mateship and now loving the Australian Dream (not too lavish). Then they'll win.

>have a few non-whites that have accepted mateship and now loving the Australian Dream

why

One way to find out. Can't hurt to try

Yeah nah probably not

I might vote for them if they ditch coal, at this point she's still a fucking idiot

This was in the paper yesterday though

No. Her candidates never understand what a team player is. Always causes the party to tear itself apart before they can even get to the first election.

if the immigrant problem becomes 3x worse she will get in

You'll get support from white voters who aren't out to cleanse the country, a nice Buddhist family that loves their footy and helps with the local school fund-raising and their kids are now local GPs - Political Gold for the well meaning.

Daily reminder that pollbludger (basically an Australian 538 but less academic and worse at hiding their leftist bias) have One Nation as the third biggest party in Australia

Nothing more than being a nice humiliated scape-goat/boogyman for progs to kick when the Hitler analogies wear thin even to them.

She would need to quit the senate

Unlikely

Nope, she's straight up prepping the bull. expeltheparasite.com/2016/06/16/pauline-hansons-one-nation-straight-cucked/

Can I get a quick rundown on what the fuck happened on QandA this monday and why it's still in the news?

Pauline declares Führerprinzip!! Could she be the next Hitler we've been waiting for??
>“They are under a banner, the banner is Pauline Hanson’s One Nation,” she told the program.
>“They’ve joined Pauline Hanson’s One Nation and I’ve said right from the very beginning, I will run this party, meaning right from the top … who stands, policies, preferences.
>“I have to make the decisions, I am leader of this party. If they’re not happy with it, everyone has a choice, don’t stand under my name. Don’t stand for Pauline Hanson’s One Nation, they have every right to go and stand as an independent under their own name.”

She went into denial mode when asked about The Jewish question. And she straight up promotes The MultiCULT.

why did she do that deal anyway
does it increase her odds or what
really dont want to vote ON if it is going to fail and get liberal in again

That's just because in the past independents have latched on to her brand to get elected, and then left the party/been impossible to work with once they're elected

Here's a quick rundown
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

i dont know if this is aesthetic or deformed

They're gaining a lot of ground in such a short time. Soon overtaking the Greens
They've also apparently struck a preference deal with the libs

It's not looking good. All I've heard is anti Muslim dog whistling. Be good to see the Greens get replaced though, and so we could possibly get rid of all the SJW rubbish infecting the country but as for mass immigration and gook house buyers I'm not confident.

If they're so smart why did they choose to have a name that sounds like a fucking pokemon

I think we'd literally have to become India before most people said enough is enough. Most people are cucked beyond repair from what I can see.

Obnoxious muzzie bitch got btfo by Lambie. Literally butted in every minute to teach the Australian public about real sharia.

anything that isnt sydney or melbourne is relatively uncucked

not really, and I think the fundamental problem is that the One Nation people, like Pauline, are too dumb to take what they've got further.

They have had huge success out of nowhere, but are busily squandering it over incomprehensible female-office-worker tier bullshit infighting.

Some people the other day on aus/pol/ were upset about me saying that the problem with One Nation is low IQ, but the fact is to lead the average IQ normies you need a smart leader.

Rare Bogdanoff

And thank the Lord for that. I like what she represents, but the woman herself is a moron. Far better for someone else to take the top job.

so many aus shitposters

Only because they saw Melbourne and Sydney become India

Every Previous poster in this thread is from Austraila.

Good point, anonymous nobody on Sup Forums. Clearly you have a much higher intellect and knowledge of how to play politics than a self-made millionaire who is literally a Federal Senator as we speak.

probably helped

Almost as though it's a thread about Australia or something

m8 anyone who owns a house in this country is a millionaire.

And I'm not saying she is outright retarded (she's managed to get elected twice), I'm just saying that she lacks the abilities of a Farage or Le Pen or Trump.

And for that reason it is unlikely she'll ever have a major impact beside some wheeler-dealer agreements with the Coalition.

Work at the abbitors and all the abos love her and the party. They love her tough stance on immigration and muslims.