I simply fucking hate all the shit that society and pseudo intellectuals say I should do

I simply fucking hate all the shit that society and pseudo intellectuals say I should do.

I don't give a shit about gigantic boring as fuck paid by the word Victorian novels or trivial as fuck of their time ranting Russian novels or motivational speaker tier edgy philosophers who would never get away with their shit today by the same pseuds who praise them so much. And I can't believe that late 20th century PoMo has managed to be worse than all that came before, but I'm supposed to worship that as well.

This isn't 800 AD anymore. The pseuds pretend that wanking over the Greeks and Bible is 95 % of what an intellectual is. They never acknowledge anything that isn't academised. They note STEM as a trivial footnote while using it as a launching pad for their own contemporary flailing about within the infinitely large unfalsifiable space of ideas.

I don't care about psychology, macroeconomics, psychiatry, the Education system, wars in far away places, and lots of other stuff.

Life truly does end after university. Every fucking issue is sent through the prism of universities these days. Humanities and social sciences are all bullshit and they try to monopolise so much common sense and twist it. Of course you can't say that and /lit/ will defend them.

I am not entertained by TV shows, video games, or movies any more. Novels are mostly narcissistic barely disguised memoirs.

The working world is 1 % intelligence and 99 % a test of normieness.

Women have lives on easy mode and only go for Chads. People actively hate introverts. University prestige is the main factor for success in life. Most of culture is now too ephemeral to have any significance at all. Travelling is the new alternative to reading big books. Coffee is wagie fuel. I lift heavy weights but I can admit it's a sign of betaness. Working is horrific.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Aazzn1vkOes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1%,99%,95%
100% fag, stop complaining and try to control the the redpolls abilities.

This really speaks to me. Jesus Christ

Damn son, just relax. Life is so easy to enjoy. Just get a job you can tolerate and get a couple of hobbies you like. The world will turn and life will go on with or without you. And face the facts: you will not get everything you want in this life. No one does. This is coming from a mixed race, overweight, introverted, single guy so I'm not chadtalking you. I also studied the humanities in college and really enjoyed them, so I disagree with you there. I know you have all these expectations of what you 'deserve' out of this life, but those are rarely fulfilled, at least not in the way you envision them. Your inner child dies hard. Don't let him take you with him.

Good.
Now you know what you are up against.

Next step?
Be a man, challenge it all and simply refuse to give in on the screeching of all these adult baby's.

Turn out to be a real man, and the mindless hordes will follow you, for you show them that there is more to life than money.

Then why aren't you making bombs already?

> The working world is 1 % intelligence and 99 % a test of normieness.

Yup.

> Women have lives on easy mode

Yup

> People actively hate introverts.

Yup.

> Working is horrific.

Yup

Have you tried anime?

I remember applying for a job as a software engineer and easily passing all their stupid tests and easily answering their technical interview but you could see in the way they looked at me they knew I was an autist and they didn't give me the job.

>I'm fat, lonely and uneducated
>REEEEE THE WORLD SUCKS FUCK INTELLECTUALS

Then move to a place or country where that type of lifestyle you want to pursue is more meaningfully rewarded. Britain and America are basically Chad Islands at this point.

what can free us from this curse

hardmode: no an hero

I'm conflicted if I should submit this to r/iamverysmart or r/justneckbeardthings.

Man, I wish it was Victorian novels and Russian authors.

Instead, everything is fucking Harry Potter and 50 Shades of Gray according to them, and it's all they've read.

50 shades of gay amirite?

Suck it up! youtu.be/Aazzn1vkOes

Yeah, you're right but what about it? Shit fucking sucks. Growing up is horrible.

Your dreams are shit and nobody cares.

So you dropped out of university for the first time, huh? Couldn't take the pressure?

How do I subscribe to this blog?

>I don't give a shit about gigantic boring as fuck paid by the word Victorian novels or trivial as fuck of their time ranting Russian novels

finally someone said it

this is why /lit/ is worst interest board rivaled only by Sup Forums.

Russian "classics" are useless self-inserts.

Man, I remember when I was a wee kid and thought adults knew everything. Then I grew up and realized nearly everyone is so fucking stupid it mentally hurts me.

Why is the world the way it is, Sup Forums?

This
Quit being a faggot and go out and enjoy you're life

Mathematics CS grad here... University psychology, history, Greek works, wars in far off places... all suck to learn about in school... however if you go to the library and start reading you'll find answer's. For instance the whole refugees coming through turkey has literally repeated itself numerous times. WW 1 , pre-Crusades, romans. Geography effects the way a culture develop s.

Anti-intellectualism can be either valid or invalid, depending on your vantage point. A very intelligent man will look at the intellectuals of our time (and possibly of all time) and see a bunch of roleplaying idiots. A very stupid man will simply disregard everything that needs a little bit more thought from him. It all depends. From what I have gathered we live in a dictatorship of the average.

There is more than one personality in the world, user. Maybe folks like you are happy, waking up for the early commute, drinking a couple cups of coffee to look productive, going out with friends not quite enough, eyeing that girl but never getting her. It's not an exciting life, but it's a life. There exists a different class of person.

The sculptor, not the marble, the one for whom modernity is unbearably stifling, boring, and unfulfilling. Somehow having the instinct to reject the values of a rotting corrupt and fleshy society, they dream for years about a life of meaning. Rising out of hardship, fighting off enemies, falling in love and claiming that love.

Maybe you're happy, and I suppose I'm glad, but millions aren't, and their not the class of people to stay quiet for long.

'serious' books are still important in the way the Greek and bibilical history lessons were in the 1800s - a way to tie a culture together, give a common narrative, reference base, and sense of belonging. Don't act like travel can replace this.

Some 'classic' works may not speak to you, but some will for certain. The value still exists despite its deflation in the hands of pseudos who use their reading and learning as intellectual-swag

Just sounds like you're depressed user.

>*autistic screeching*

>The pseuds pretend that wanking over the Greeks and Bible is 95 % of what an intellectual is

You fail to realise the value in the Greeks and the Bible isn't the actual Greek Myths or the Bible, it's that people have been building off those things for literally thousands of years. It's that if you know about the Greeks and know the Bible, you'll start seeing references everywhere, it helps give you a deeper less confused understanding of what people are saying since people refer to those things constantly. Christianity has evolved into something far more complex than a single book for instance.

Scholars also tend to be a certain type of person. People like people like themselves. Scholarly types like reading about what other scholarly types have said, more than they like participating in normieville. There's an opportunity to make a lasting impact on the world as well, and to join a long scholarly tradition.

You also fail to realise that the greeks, the bibles, and these scholars wanking themselves predate most of STEM. Science is a fairly recent invention, and many of the milestones in science were made by Christians like Newton, Christians really got the education system going, and Islamic scholars helped preserve old texts, that helped knowledge to be preserved over long periods of time. Science is the baby of that scholarly tradition, the greeks, the bible.

There's real value in STEM, but there is value in learning what has driven society to this point where we tell eachother yes, go into STEM, STEM jobs are great.

I believe these are questions you really need scholarly types to answer, they're not always the people you need to listen to, but it's worth knowing a few.

> University prestige is the main factor for success in life.

Objectively untrue

>Travelling is the new alternative to reading big books.

Only a minority of people are going to be able to keep up that lifestyle at any given time.